Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Morning,dear

June 11

Yestursday was just a mess of emotions. Vic was still sleeping when I opened my eyes. I smiled at the sleeping boy beside me. He looked calm curled up with my blue stuffed bear.
I kissed his cheek before I pulled on some shorts and a shirt. My mom would be getting up soon . It was Saturday so,she would be taking Rory with her. I slipped out of my room to say good bye to my mom. She was in the kitchen eating cereal at the table.
She gave me a nod and smirk. Oh god,she knows. This woman alway knew. I sighed. No secrets here.
"He just showe up ,I couldn't just reject him." I shared.
"I didn't hear anything. I just went in to check on you and saw another being beside you. Just let me know next time."
I nodded. To be honest my mom used to be so strict then my dad left and she decided to trust me.
"I like him,alot." I gushed.
"He seems to like you too. Just be careful. "
"I know. It's scary but he isn't like Alex. We're being really careful and whatnot."
"Good. " she patted my arm. "You can come in ,dear." My mom said ,she looked up at the kitchen entry way. I smiled at my boyfriend. His hair everywhere and he was wearing my black sweats an his shirt.
"Okay."he mumbled,sitting down.
"No more sneaking in through windows,young man. "Mom pats his shoulder as she gets up.
"Okay. I won't. It was scary." Vic shared ,running his hands through his hair. I giggled.
My mom kissed both our heads before exiting the room.
"Dinner tonight at seven." She added as she left. My brother ran in to hug us.
"I love you ,guys."he waved a he raced off.
"That kid is so cute,he looks like you."
I nodded. We ate some cereal and he help me clean up afterwards .
"Thank you for last night and being there. I trust you. And I'm sorry it wasn't more romantic." He apologized. We were out for a walk.
"It was sweet and loving,Vic. Don't beat yourself up. " I assured him.
"Okay. I was pretty amazing,wasn't I?" He puffed out his chest with pride.
I giggled. I loved this kid. He was such a sensitive goof-ball.
I kissed his hand. Things were looking up for us,as long as we had each other .
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback will be greatly appreciated :)
And I will be correcting some parts since I have time. :)