Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Ava is

June 20

I woke up around seven,rushed to grabbed clothes then realized ,it was summer. I sighed then went back to bed until about twelve.
I hopped into the shower thinking about the last week or so. Ava has been amazing and I want to make it up to her or at least treat her to something special. About five minutes ,Mike walked into the bathroom.
"Hey." He announced.
"Yes,Mike,come in." I groaned. He always does this. So glad I wasn't doing something else.
"Tony is being weird and I'm nervous." He stated. He started tapping his foot . It was a nervous habit of his that I have become use to.
"He's probably just dealing with school and his family. You know what's been going on in that household ."
Tony sighed, "but he always tells me this shit. Why is he being weird?"
I shrugged like he could see me. I was done with my shower but still stayed behide the curtain.
"I don't know . Maybe he doesn't want you to see him this way. How about we all hangout then leave you two alone to talk?" I offered. I felt bad for these kids .
He pushed back the curtain, startling me then hugged my naked body.
"You could have waited." I complained after he let go. He handed me a towel . I wrapped my body .
"Not much to see." He giggled. I throw a bar of soap at him as he raced out the door. The bar hit the door.
I got dressed then called everyone up.

We met at the broad walk like always,between the local diner and swimsuit shop.
Ava was wearing a pink sundress . I kissed her soft lips.
"What's up,bitches"
We walked around the beach until Ava got bored,we left. Tony and Mike were holding hands but not talking.
"It's okay,let them work it out." Ava smiled ,rubbed my arm then slipped her hand into my mine.
"I love you." I whispered into her ear as we approached her bed room.
"I know ,Vic." She pecked my neck. I giggled. She continued pecking different spots of my neck then made her way to my lips.
"You are sweet and soft." She nuzzled her head in the croke of my neck.
More kisses. "So,I have heard." I mumbled. I lazily stroked her arm . She had a few scars too. I picked up her arm to get a better look at this long ,white scar that was in the middle of her right forearm.
"It was self-inflicted " she shared ,sitting up to fast me.
I felt like a dick for the scruntizing ,but it was a different scar.
I didn't move my fingers from her arm.
"What happened?"
She smirked. "Fucking scooter accident." I bursted out laughing. Her face was bright red and she started to laugh.
"I was seven,ya jerk." She lightly hit my arm. I nearly fell off her bed.
"Okay." I breathed,but I looked at her pretty face which caused more laughter.
She attacked me with a pillow.
She finally explained what happened . I only giggled.
"I still can't believe I fell off a scooter and landed into a bush."
She laughed at herself which I thought was sexy so,grabbed her face and let our lips met in a soft kiss. Ava let out a small giggle when we parted. Her eyes slightly closed and the calm look made me go for more.
Before long, I was on top of her reaching for her pants .
She pulled off my shirt as I moved down her body .
She giggled more than moaned which made me go fucking crazy.
Her hands all over my ,now,bare back don't help either. And oh ,god her kisses made me weak. Our eyes met and I took in the moment of pure love. She allowed me in with an eager nod.

" I am going to tell you more embarrassing stories .That was fucking amazing." She panted . We were laying beside eachother covered in sweat . My girlfriend rolled over to her side to face me.
I turned my head . "What?"I whispered .
She ran her fingers through my hair ,twirling the ends around her finger.
"Nothing,buggy." She responded before resting her head on my chest.
I rubbed her back. I went to tell her one of my stories but she was sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
2o chapters and squel.