Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Candy

May 20

"Shut the fuck up,Tony!" Mike shouted. I took a deep breathe and turned the steering wheel . The guys were agruing about some chick they both that was cute. I stopped listening after the third "Nah,man,she wouldn't go for you." . I was driving home from school . We had to drop off Jaime across town because he hated walking in the rain. Tony was coming over to fight more with Mike. I just wanted to crawl back into bed ,listen to Sonic Youth and sleep.
It's been like this for awhile. I drive the guys home then sleep until dinner or go to work. I just can't function lately . It wasn't my girlfriend Cara,breaking up with me or that I was finishing junior year, it was hard to explain.
I pulled into our driveway ,parked then turned off the car.
"New people!" Tony exclaimed pointing to the house across the street. A teenage girl,a woman and a little kid were taking boxes into the old house.
"It's fucking raining!" Mike yelled. They yelled alot for two quiet kids.
I got out of the car. "Let's offer our assistance."
Mike and Tony laughed at being Mexican and moving.
I had to smile at my younger brother .
"Yeah,smile,bitch." Tony joked.
I approached the girl whom was already drenched in rain.p
"Hi,welcome to the neighborhood. May we help? "
She smiled causing my heart to beat faster. She had a pale round face,bright pink hair and green eyes.
"Thanks so much! We have been driving for weeks and my brother is useless." She said everything in one word which took me some time to collect.
I motioned for the guys to help ,each grabbed a box from the moving truck them proceeded to the house. I prayed that they didn't scare the woman or the kid. Tony had long black hair with a side lip ring, Mike had half his hair shaved off on one side and a lip piercing as well.
"I'm Ava ." The girl indroduced as we walked into the house with boxes.
"Vic ." I relpied," the guy with the long hair is Tony," with that Tony placed the box down and waved.
"I am Mike Fuentes." Mike had his hands on his hip.
I rubbed my eye and apologized.
"Mom,meet my new friends!" Ava called. The woman exited the kitchen. Ava was stunning like her mom. We indroduced ourselves and she told us she ordered pizza and we should stay.
Ava smiled at me.
I think I like her.