Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Hands

- Next Day- May 21

My alarm went off ,I groaned then got up. It was Friday,thankfully.i didn't want to move but I had to drive the kids.
I got dressed then went down stairs for breakfast. Mikey and Tony were eating cereal at the table.
I was hungry but I didn't feel like eating.
"Does Ava need a ride?" Mike asked. He was shoveling lucky Charms into his mouth. So attractive .
"She doesn't go to school."
They seemed disappointed. We left the house and Ava was outside smoking a cigeratte. Mike and Tony acted like girls and giggled to themselves.
"She's so hot." Tony moaned. The girl was wearing shorts and an orange tank top. She waved to us as we passed her in the car.
I was smiling.
"Vic likes Ava!!" Mike screamed. I sighed.
When we got to school ,Mike got out to meet up with his other friends.
"I think she likes you too. Don't be so scared,Vic. She looked pretty into you." Tony offered.
"I'll talk to her later. You shouldn't be so afraid either." I looked at him. He looked at his hands.
Tony had a thing for my brother since the ninth grade. They were on some trip with Tony's family and Mike sat up with Tony while his parents fought. They act like chick-magnets but there is something there,they're both missing or neglecting it.
"He's straight ." He mumbled. I scoffed.
We got out. "Probably not." I pointed out ,Mike was pretending to hump some male teacher that was bending over.
"I love him."Tony mumbled before walking off.

-after school-
The guys went to the mall,I allowed Tony to drive my car since Mike nearly killed us the last time he drove. I walked home.
Music in my ears.
"Yo Vic!" A female voice called. I turned around to see Ava. She was out of breathe when she reached me. Still in shorts and a tank top.
"Hey."
"Be my guide." I smiled and she slipped her arm through mine.
We walked back to my empty home and to my room.
I just met this girl but I felt comfortable with her.
She laid on her stomach on my bed.
"Do you move alot?" I asked after a few quiet moments.
"Yeah.Mom gets bored or something goes wrong." She answered. She looke at me and sat up. I inched my chair closer to her.
"Do you get lonely?" I don't know what was coming over me. I just wanted to hear her speak .
She nodded ,licked her lips then moved one hand to my thigh.
Fuck. We were moving pretty fast.
"I do. I hate getting attached knowing I will leave in a year," she explained "I hate saying goodbyes."
I moved closer ,so that our knees touched.
"You can kiss me ,Vic." She commanded in a whisper. I kissed her plump lips letting all my doubts go.
I pulled her to my lap ,my hands under her shirt,stroking her soft skin.
She let out a moan as our kiss deepen. I pulled off her shirt in one smooth motion. Her hands on my cheeks.
I let out a small moan as she bit my lower lip. A small noise downstairs made me stop for a second but,I shrugged it off.
Just as I went for her pants ,Tony ,Mike and Jaime busted through the door ,I titled back in the chair and fell onto the floor with Ava on top laughing. Mike and Jaime screamed then shut the door.
"You okay,darling?" I asked as she helped me up. She nodded.
"I'm torn between continuing here and seeing if there's food."
I giggle . She kissed my lips. "Can we continure?" I mumbled.
She smirked .
As we began to kiss ,there was a crash of pots downstairs.
Ava groaned.
"I don't know how to explain them.They're almost seventeen and I don't know . Maybe my mama should have beat Mikey." I joked.
"My brother is the same. Can't keep out if trouble."
We joined the guys downstairs. They were putting away te pots and Tony was sweeping.
Ava giggled then sat at the table. Mike had cooked quesadillas.
"Um,I made a few cheese and tofu ones. I don't know if you were a vegetarian like my freaky brother." I shoved my brother.
"Thanks. I am."
Finally, I found a girl who was a vegetarian ,a nice ,hot vegeterarian with pink hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
1