Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Kiss

Five seconds in my house and Tong asked,"Did you do the dirty?" .The guys were peeking their heads from the couch like little kids.
"No." I answered evenly. Mike groaned then turned around. I pushed his hand playfully with my hand.
"Jaime isn't over?" I asked,entering the kitchen to grab a water bottle.
"Nah. Just Tony and I." Mike entered the kitchen.
I narrowed my eyes at him. He shrugged. Tony walked in.
I noticed the smile on Mike's face . It's always there whenever Tony was around. Tony had the same goofy grin. I wished they would just talk to eachother.
"Why are you always deep in thought,bro?" Mike asked. Tony was sitting on the counter and Mike was on the floor.
"I don't know. " I shrugged.
"Okay,"Mike looked down," don't think too hard,it scares me sometimes." This was Mike honestly being concerned . He worried about me since my accident .
"Can we go bowling Sunday." Tony asked after a few moments. We went back into the living.
"Sure."
"Okay. Now ,tell us about your date!"
Couple of hens.

-Sunday-

Tony was jumping up and down as we exited the house.
"Fuck! Let's invite Ava!"Mike offered. I smiled and walked over.
It was convinent having her so close. Her mom answered the door.
"Hey,she's upstairs .Go right up." With that her mom exited the house and go into her car. Okay,then.
I slowly opened her door,she was laying in her bed under the covers. "Ava?" I whispered. She moaned. I sat on her bed as she sat up. I pulled her into my lap and just held her.
"I'm here." I kissed her ear.
"I don't know what's wrong," she said into my shoulder,"I was fine then something just got me."
Yeah,I know how that feels. "Come on," I urged "come bowling with us. I want you ." She looked at me and nodded. She shouldn't be in bed .
"If you still feel sad,I will drive you home and make you food." I promised. She got off me ,only wearing her orange tank top and blue panties with stars on them.
"Okay,Vic." She picked up her denim shorts and slipped them on then a grey shirt. I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Just tell me,I promise we will leave."
We headed out and I just wanted her to have fun and not be sad or fake. Tony and Mike were wrestling in our front yard while Jaime ate GoldFish. I saw a small smile on Ava's face.
"Iet's go !" With that they stopped. Tony hugged Ava before getting in.

"Yes!" Ava cheered as the pins fell ;her second strike in a row.
She hugged me. She was being genuinely happy.
"Teach me your secrets,Master." Tony asked Ava.He was on his knees in front of her.
She giggled then patted his dark hair.
"Stop being a jackass and focus,my son." She advised.
When Tony got up for his turn,Ava whispered in my ear "Thank you." I squeezed her hand. I made her happy.

After bowling and grabbing some pizza, we headed home. Jaime was singing off key in the back while Tony and Mike bickered about something.
The guys went back to my house and I went to Ava's.
"I'm feeling alot better but I still want to cuddle."
She pulled of her clothes before getting into bed.
"Vic,I'm not asking for sex or teasing you. Take off your pants and hop in." I liked this girl. I knew her for a couple weeks and already clothes were off. I wasn't hesitate about showing my scars and she wasn't either. This was comfortable, I kissed her shoulder as I slipped under the covers. I noticed some little white scars on her back,I traced them before kissing them. She fletched but relaxed.
I never seen cuts on backs before and I wondered how she did this. She rolled over to face me.
"I didn't want people to see them .I don't even know how."
I picked up her hand and kissed it.
"You're beautiful ." I whispered. Her fingers run up my thighs.
"Vic,I think I love you." Her blue eyes slightly shut looking into mine made me weak when she spoke these words.