Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Did You Miss Me

I woke up in Ava's bed the next morning. Her head was on my stomach with her arms by her stand .i played with her dyed hair before she opened her blue eyes andlooked at me .
"Morning,Vic."
I mumbled something which made her smile. We laid there lazily ,I played with her hair . I had no clue what day or time it was until I heard "Vic!what the fuck!?" From my lovely brother. I jumped up off the bed,grabbed my pants and pulled them on. Ava was by the window,yelling down at the guys.
"Did you do it?" Jaime yelled.
Ava smiled then shouted "no!" I kissed her lips before running out her door.
The guys tackled me on to the ground. I wondered where her little brother and mom was.
"Bye,Guys!" She shouted. The neighbors all stared as we drove off. Oh. These poor people having to deal with us for the last decade.
Mike and Tony were sitting in the back,chattering about whatever they did. Jaime was dancing in his seat. That day wasn't awful.

Mike and Jaime walked to Jaime's house while Idrove Tony back to mine.
"Are you going to that party on Friday?" He asked. I hated parties since that was all Cara and I did .
"Nah. You kids have fun." I answered. Tony looked at the road.
"What's up,man?"I asked. He sighed.
"I think I'm going to tell Mike how I feel at the party but you know how he gets around people."
"He's trying to prove something. Get him alone ." I tried. I knew Mike had feelings for Tony but he's fifteen and stupid.
"I feel like I'm too young to feel this way. What will our parents say? I don't want to lose him.What if he doesn't want me?" Tony was an emotional guy that didn't talk much but when he did ,wow.
"Relax,Tony. Just talk to him,see how he feels .Be honest."
"Thanks,Vic. If he rejects me,still be my friend."
Those words were sad .I put my arm around him as we walked into my house.
"What about you,Vic?" He asked. I smiled. He pushed me .
We played a few video games before Mike and Jaime showed up, looking for food. I made everyone dinner and invited Ava over. She bought over freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
We sat around the table,talking and eating.
"Does your brother like it here?" Mike asked. He seemed interested in Ava's life. He was like a little kid when it came to finding something or someone new.
"He likes it. Which is surprising since he cried before we left."
I liked how she worried about her brother and wanted the best.
"Is he anything like you? How cute would that be ." Tony mused.
Ava giggled," If I kept hanging out with him. Dear god."
I had my hand on her thigh. She smile at me which caused my heart to beat faster. She was amazing without trying.
"You're not so awful." Mike said,"we like you."
Ava chuckled," thanks,Mikey." It went like this for awhile. We takes about our neighborhoods and questioning eachother.
When it was just Ava and I ,she whispered " I'm really happy you found me."
I squeezed her hand. We kissed until she had to go home to chek on her brother."Come over later.My mom is leaving and Rory will be asleep."
"Your mom doesn't care?"
She laughed. Oh.God. Does she want sex? It's been two weeks.
What am I doing?