Status: Another story. Not a sequel.

Just a Painter

Time

It was Saturday. I woke up beside Vic in a calm state until I realized that I had two other boys sleeping in my house and my brother . Fuck. I rolled out of bed. It was ten. I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for the kids. Tony was the first up. He slippe into a chair ,hair disheveled and heavy eyes.
"Morning,Ava." He mumbled. I placed a mug filled with coffee in front of him. He smiled and drank some.
"I'm really sorry about ruining your night. " he looked lost.
"It's okay. Vic was sleeping. And better than walking. "
He nodded. Mike walked in ,wearing just his boxer and kissed Tony's shoulder before sitting down.
Vic finally woke up after Rory started screaming about pancakes.
"What's going on?" Vic answered. He was wearing my pink hoodie and his sweatpants. He looked sexy all disheveled and sleepily. I greeted him with a soft kiss. Rory hugged his leg and we were a family; a strange family but one noneless. I smiled. I loved my little family. Mike explained the events of last night after I sent Rory off to get dress.
Vic just rubbed his forehead . He worried about everything.
" but Mike and I are together and Ava saved us . Don't be upset,Vic. " Tony spoke excitedly .
Vic groaned "could have been worse." That was his famous line.
"We can't just mope around. Let's go to the beach."
Rory came running in with a huge smile.
"Beach!" He cheered,grabbing at my legs. I picked him up.
He wrapped his tiny arms around my shoulder .
"Is mommy going with us?" He asked.
"No,baby. Just us and my friends. Is that okay?" He nodded excitedly. The guys set out to gather sunblock and towels.
I changed then met them outside with Rory in tow .
We walked down to the beach and Rory raced Tony and Mike to the water. He had his orange swimmies on .
"Careful!"I called after them like a mother. I held Vic's hand.
Jaime joined us about ten minutes later.
I never laughed so hard watching everyone splash around in the water. Laughter and playfully screams became my soundtrack.
We stayed there until around five. Rory was asleep in my arms.
I was worried he would be burnt but he wasn't.
We were sittiing on the sand .The guy building a sandcastle while Vic and I just watched the waves. We soon left . Vic carried Rory home. I smiled at the cute scene in front of me.
"When I was a baby ,he always wanted to take care of me .My Mama would be up at three am and Vic would be right beside her."Mike gushed.
"I like that. " Mike leaned into my shoulder.
"You found a new babysitter. Too bad he's your boyfriend."
"Maybe not so." I winked. He giggled.
"Oh no. "