Get Out Of My Mind

Behind Those Eyes.

Looked like a normal evening. Just a party, just one more.
All week had been full of them. Most of them went by without great thrill.
But that night was different. Why? Maybe because she hadn’t drank a drop of alcohol? Or because her friends ditched her hours ago?

No. it was because of the person that was staring at her, from the other side of the room.
She wanted to stand up walk to where that guy was standing and kiss him. Why not? She had done it before, with other guys. But this was different. Those other times she was drunk. Right now she was under the influence of a ton of candy she had decided to eat earlier.

But tell me… Was kissing him that hard? Yes it was. But it was even harder trying to resist those beautiful green eyes of his, that athletic body, those tattoos. She could see every detail of his body even from far away. She closed her eyes for a second. That would help her clear her mind and think clearly. Suddenly she felt someone touching her shoulder, waking her up from her daydream.

When she opened her eyes there he was.

"Hey" said the kid with a amazingly soft voice. Looking at her straight in the eye. "What’s your name?"
"a… Alejandra" she said a little surprised still.
"I’m Frank." he extended his tattooed hand to her. "Hey I’m sure I’m going to sound a little strange, but, I could swear you where looking at me… am I wrong?"
"no" she said decided. ‘Ill give the first step then… or second whatever.’ She thought.
"Well… to be sincere I was looking at you too"
"Really?" she asked smiling.
"Yeah, it’s just that your eyes… look exactly like mine"
"Impressing? Beautiful? "
"Yeah, exactly" Frank smiled.
"Well thanks…"
‘What? Is that all you’re saying to him?’
"Yeah I’ve been watching you for a while"
‘now you sound plain pathetic’
"Me too"
‘Did he say what I thought he said?’ ‘Could you shut up… for like a second?’

From one moment to the other, while Alejandra couldn’t seen to stop arguing with her own thoughts, she noticed that Frank was inching his face closer to hers and taking her lips in a soft kiss.

What seemed like years later but was only seconds she responded to his kiss, taking his face in her hands and putting the other in his chest. ‘God I’m going to have a heart attack’

"What’s wrong?" Frank asked when she separated his lips from hers.
‘Yeah what the fuck are you doing?’Alejandra was in a dilemma. She could let herself go in front of the amazingly gorgeous boy in front of her or she ran away from the thought in her head.
"I’m sorry, I was just thinking… it doesn’t matter. "
"Are you alright?" he asked again worried
‘Great! Now he pities you! Look at what you did!’ ‘Shut. Up.’ she almost yelled out loud to herself.
She felt pressured like if she moved to either side she would fall down an endless pit. The voice inside her head reproduced itself, and now it was like millions of people where speaking inside her.
"I’m sorry" was the last thing Alejandra said to him before sprinting out running away from him and locking herself in the bathroom.
"Relax" she told herself. "Why is this so hard?"
She opened up the faucet and washed her face. ‘I hope this works’ she thought and looked in the mirror ‘oh greaaaat. Thanks for forgetting you're not wearing water proof make up’ she was about to start fighting with herself again when there was a knock on the door.
"Alejandra, are you there?" it was Frank.
"Yeah"
"Can I come in?"
"I would prefer if you didn’t. I’m a mess. "
"Let me be the judge of that"
Seconds later the door opened and there he was. That amazing and attractive man. And he got her again with those wonderful eyes of his. Leaving her paralyzed for an instant.
"you look beautiful" said Frank taking her face and kissing her again.

The only thought in Alejandra’s head right now, besides Frank. Was that she hoped that her mind didn’t want to keep arguing with herself. And it didn’t. ‘Perfect’

What had started as a sweet tender kiss was starting to become a lust filled one.
Both their breathings were started to get harder, and their hands moved desperately, knowing and at the same time wondering where to go next.

None of them forgot of course to lock the door.
"You make me crazy"
"So do you…"
Were some of the phrases that could barely be heard between the two of them. Everything else was just mumblings.

The temperature inside the room started changing. And suddenly the clothes started to be in the way. The pieces of clothing started to fall to the floor. Alejandra & frank started looking for a way to be more comfortable. I think you kind of understand that being in that situation in a place that small, wasn’t really the best option. So it was understandable when some of the stuff in that bathroom was starting to fall due to hands and other stuff moving around.

"I think that if you push me a little to the left the faucet will be forever imbedded to my back," said Alejandra smiling and making frank laugh.
"We can go somewhere else if you want."
"Dude… we are half naked. If we get out everyone is going to see us"
"It’s like 1 am. I’m sure there all drunk or asleep"
Alejandra laughed again and draped her arms behind his neck pulling him closer to her.
"Just let me grab my shit. I don’t even know who lived here and I don’t want them keeping my clothes. "
"Don’t worry. I’m sure bob won’t get mad if he finds your clothes here. He’ll be way too worried about his hangover. "

They both picked their clothes up and walked cautiously out of the bathroom, running to one of the rooms of the apartment, which only had three rooms. In the first one there where a couple of drunkards sleeping. In the next one frank noticed that his friend Gerard was getting lucky with some girl. So the only option left was bob’s room. Which was deserted.

"Come quick" frank said taking Alejandra’s hand and entering the bedroom, closing the door behind him. "Let’s not make the same mistake as Gerard," he said locking the door.
Alejandra ran to the bed and jumped on it grinning widely.
"Come here"
"Of course"
Frank walked to be bed and jumped besides her falling right next to her.
"You almost crush me"
"Oh believe me; I don’t think you’ll be complaining later"
Frank laughed and Alejandra just bit her lip, a desperation or lust signal, whichever of the two.
"Cant wait"

A little bed wrestling turned into what other people call making love. But for them, this wasn’t something as big as that. It was just great sex. ‘The best ever’ she thought.

They both got a little tangled in the bed sheets, jumping in bed or on each other and little by little loosing their breath.
"I like you so much" said frank, his breathing hard and hot on her neck.
"Me too" she said smiling and kissing him hard on the mouth. Their kisses were not like the first ones. With them she said ‘I don’t want to be away from you’ and he said ‘ill never leave you’.

To be truthful she hated that kind of mushy stuff. ‘This isn’t for me’she thought. But she didn’t want to stop. It felt different. Better. Better than other times she spent this kind of nights with men. She never felt compelled to look into their eyes and now she couldn’t stop looking at him. That was the disadvantage of having the same eyes.

When the main part of the night was over and they were both lying down in the bed. Yeah you got it. They both had to smoke. Classic.

Alejandra took one of the sheets from the bed and wrapped it around herself, and walked out into the bedroom’s balcony to breathe fresh air after finishing up her cigarette.
She looked at the sky and thought about all the amazing stuff that had happened that night. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes feeling the air in her face. It felt so good.
She stayed like that for a couple of minutes, until someone walked behind her and hugged her waist.
"The view is great here"
Alejandra turned and looked at his face. "I know" she smiled and kissed him once more.
"Do you believe in love at first sight?"
"No… but in attraction after the first night… yes" she smiled and took his chin between her fingers and looked at him straight in the eyes. "You’re going to leave… and forget about me, right?"
"No I’m not. I’m not that kind of kid. Besides how could I now try to be with someone who makes me laugh while making me moan?"
"You’re crazy"
"Yeah for you" frank took her hand and walked over to the bed. "I’m tired. Let’s sleep a little. "
"Sure" Alejandra smiled for the millionth time that night and snuggled up next to him. Hugging his and falling asleep listening to his breathing.

And it wasn’t until she was peacefully asleep that her mind woke up and started thinking about the night. This wouldn’t have been possible if she were drunk. And this was all thanks to the candy.

Now we know that candy is way better than alcohol.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written for my friend Alejandra.
No Connection to Hotel California :D
Hope you kiddies like it.