Status: i am so sorry for this omg

Not The American Average

With Your Back Against The Wall

"Are you coming or what? I've been waiting out here forever," Justin called from down the hall, exaggerating the word 'forever.' It was my 22nd birthday today and he was treating me to a night at some sleazy club. He was great really, but we were friends, completely platonic. Anyway, tonight is going to be fucking awesome!

"Be down in a minute, sweetums!" I called back and heard a muffled 'Ew' coming from Justin's direction. I laughed to myself quietly and finished fixing my hair underneath a dark beanie. I clicked off the light and hurried down the hall before Justin could complain again. I told him that I was ready and grabbed my car keys and phone before heading outside.

"Are you ready to get shitfaced?!" Justin whooped excitedly from behind me as I locked the front door.

"You're so gay," I snorted at him and climbed into my poor excuse for a car. He quickly got in after me and put in 'To Plant A Seed' by We Came As Romans in the CD player.

"God, I would totally fuck Andy Glass," Justin sighed from the passenger seat.

"You would fuck anything with a heartbeat, Justin," I laughed at him and started driving to the club, which some weirdo had named 'Krave Massive.' It sounded sketch as fuck but it's supposedly huge and really up there on the scale. The club was kind of far away so it took us about 20 or so minutes to get there.

"Alright, rules." I started when I had put the car in park. "Make sure to call me or text me before like 12 tomorrow so I know if you're alive, and like don't go home with a creep or somethin," I told Justin as we both got out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

It was dark outside, but you could barely tell because the club was giving off so much light. My ears were being assaulted by songs that had way too much bass in them. I looked at Justin before going in and mouthed 'Good luck, find someone hot!' because even if I would have said it aloud, he wouldn't have been able to hear me. He smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

。◕ ‿ ◕。。◕ ‿ ◕。。◕ ‿ ◕。

We had been in the club for at least an hour, Justin was in the middle of the dance floor, grinding against some guy, and I was sat at the bar where it was a little quieter. I like being able to hear my own thoughts, thank you. I was swiveling around in the bar stool, keeping an eye out for anyone that seemed decent, and sipping on some fruity drink that didn't have enough alcohol in it. I was about to buy myself another drink when I saw someone walking towards me. I looked in the direction he was walking to see if it was actually me he was walking to or not.

Yeah, he was definitely coming to me. Oh god he was attractive. Tall, tattooed, dark hair that was slightly slicked up, cute as fuck nose ring. Okay yeah, I already want to go home with this guy. I guess I'm a slut, oops.

He sat down in the stool next to me and I put my empty glass on the counter top, along with 2 other empty glasses, both from me. He noticed them and offered to buy me another. I shook my head 'no,'

"Aw, why not, Ginger?" He asked in a mock-hurt voice. Oh, he was adorable.

"It's Alan," I told him, a smile playing on my lips. The bartender came around and collected the empty glasses and Cute Guy ordered himself something that sounded very inappropriate, he looked at me questioningly as if to say 'Are you gunna tell me what you want or..?' I only shook my head again.

He just sighed and looked me up and down. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a simple cotton t-shirt, a beanie and some black vans. Cute Guy, on the other hand, was wearing a Slipknot shirt with a black jacket covering it, and dark jeans that were meant to be skinny but still hung loosely from his thin frame.

My eyes were raking over his body and his mine when we locked eyes. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes and oh god, please fuck me now. The bartender sat down Cute Guy's drink on the bar and I looked away from his gaze. The drink looked like some sort of cocktail and probably tasted just as fruity as the drink I had earlier. He slowly turned towards his drink to take a sip. I let my eyes find their way back to his body once more as he sipped from his drink. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes and smirked a little. Fuck.

"So your name is..?" I asked him, leaning my elbows on the bar and scooting closer to him so I could hear him better.

He downed the rest of his drink quickly and wiped off his mouth with the back of his hand. That was hot. "Austin," The name suited him. "So why don't you want another drink, ginger?" He asked me. The bartender came up again to collect Austin’s empty glass and asked if we needed anything else. Austin shook his head and turned back to face me again.

I bit my lip, “Because I’m already a little buzzed,” I started, I hopped off of the bar stool and leaned in so that my mouth was beside his ear, and whispered, “and because I want to remember you,” I pulled away from his ear but kept my body close to his. I stepped back to give him room enough so he could stand up. He was like 6 inches taller than me, woah. He grabbed my face in his hands and crashed our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my fingers tug at his short hair. His tongue immediately started to trace my lips. I pressed my body into his and let his tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues swirled together and he tasted fruity and so good. His tongue tickled the roof of my mouth.

Austin was the one to pull away first, his hands cupping around my face and mine grabbing at his biceps. “Oh my god, you’re coming home with me right now,” he breathed out huskily and I didn’t object. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and sent Justin a winky face, letting him know that I was leaving with someone.

Austin told me to follow him and started to maneuver his way out of the building. We cut through the middle of the dance floor and I saw Justin making out with a different guy. I guess I was trailing too far behind Austin because he grabbed my hand and started to pull me in his direction. Eager are we?

Austin pushed open the exit door to the club and kept pulling me to where his car was. Wait, I still had the keys to my car. I hope Justin decides to go home with someone or else he won’t have a way home. We stopped in front of a car that I assumed was Austin’s and he opened the passenger side door and lightly pushed my shoulders so that I would get it. He hurriedly walked around the car and got in the driver’s side.

“I only live like 10 minutes away,” Austin said. He cranked the car up and immediately started driving out of the parking lot. He was driving a little over the speed limit, god I hope there aren’t any cops around.

I put my hand on his thigh and started to massage it a little. I heard him gasp slightly and decided to start moving my hand slowly up his leg. I reached the inside of his thigh; my hand was hovering over his crotch. I let my fingertips brush over the zipper of his pants. Austin let out something like a growl. Okay yeah, teasing him was a good idea.

He pressed down the gas pedal a little harder, making the car speed up more. I turned in the seat so that I was facing him and I’d have better access. I leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth, and then I placed my hand back on his bulge. I palmed him lightly through his jeans, causing Austin to groan in frustration and grip the steering wheel tighter. He turned a sharp left and I lurched forward onto his lap. My head would have collided with the door if he wouldn’t have caught me in time. One of his arms was around my neck and the other around my waist, with my body laid sideways across his lap.

“Oh my god! Put your hands back on the steering wheel! Do you want to die?!” I quickly sat up in his lap and grasped the wheel before we could crash. I was sitting forward like I was the one driving except I was still in his lap.

“Alan, we’re at my house,” Austin said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck. Oh wow I’m stupid. I sighed in relief and leaned into his embrace. One of his hands slid down to my dick and started rubbing it slowly. He pressed his palm into my growing hardness and licked the outside of my ear.

I arched my back and moaned quietly, my rear pressing into his crotch. His hand kept working at my still soft; he made no move to unzip my pants. I started getting impatient so I pressed my ass firmly into his cock. He growled in my ear again. Fuck, he has got to stop doing that.

“Get out,” Austin said as he removed his hand from me and opened the car door. Gladly. I got out of the car and turned around to watch him get out. As soon as he stood up my lips were attached to his again, sucking softly. His hands groped at my ass, lifting me off of the ground. I helped him out by hopping a little so he could hold me up properly. My legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands were holding me up by my rear end.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and tilted my head to the side a bit. He started walking us towards his front door. He pressed me against the door and fumbled in his back pocket for his house keys. He held me up with one arm while he unlocked the door with the other, my legs still locked around him. I let my hands trail down his back and stop just above the waistline of his pants. He got the door unlocked and his lips left mine. He looked into my eyes and I bit my lip playfully. Then, I let my hands wander into his pants and cup his ass, squeezing a little. His lips tugged upwards and he opened the door.

Austin stumbled inside and I’m surprised we didn’t fall down. He regained his balance and kicked the door shut with his foot. Still carrying me, he walked down the hallway into his bedroom. His hand flailed around on the wall until he found the light switch. I kissed at his jaw line and ran my hands up his back.

“Do you need, like, any… preparation?” Austin asked in my ear, nibbling on it and shedding his jacket. I nodded my head and pressed my lower half into his.

“Truthfully, I haven’t had sex in a while,” I said, sliding my hands under his shirt. God his skin was so smooth. I started pulling his shirt up a little; he took the hint and let me fall to the ground so he could remove his shirt.

“How long?” He asked, attacking my neck with his mouth, sucking and biting, definitely leaving marks.
“4… maybe 5,” I said, trying not to be too specific about the time period. I mean 5 months is a long time without any form of sexual intercourse besides masturbation.

“5 weeks isn’t too bad,” said Austin. His hands gripped my hip bones and pushed me into the nearest wall.

I laughed quietly, “5 months.” He looked into my eyes and smiled.

“So what’s the occasion then?”

“It’s my 22nd,”

“Oh Ginger, we’re going to have fun tonight,” He growled out and took off my shirt. He slipped one of his hands under my beanie and ran his fingers through my hair, sliding off my beanie as he did so. I kicked off my vans, thankful that they were so easy to get off.

He was pressing his groin against mine, his hands running along my back and mine gripping at his shoulders. I quickly flipped our positions so he was pressed against the wall, “I plan on it.”

He rid himself of his shoes and socks and I took off my socks as well. We were both now only in our jeans. I got on my tip-toes and pressed a soft kiss to his lips before kneeling down. I wasted no time in unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to his ankles. Austin helped me by shaking them off of his feet. He was wearing boxer-briefs and I could clearly see the outline of him through the fabric.

I brought my mouth closer to his still-clothed member and let my breath linger near it. I trailed my tongue around the waist line of his underwear a bit before tucking a finger in the fabric and slowly pulling them down. Damn. He was big, easily 8 inches and fuck his cock was thick. I looked up and saw him staring at me. I bit my bottom lip and looked back down at his dick. I grasped the base, squeezing it firmly and earned a low moan from Austin. I wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock and sucked softly. I felt Austin arch his back from above me.

I took in more of him started moving my hand along the rest of his length, stroking slowly.

“Oh, Alan,” Austin moaned, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my head down, making me take in even more of his cock. I let my tongue swirl around his head and slip into his slit. He let out a loud moan and hooked his hands under my arm pits. I released his member and let him pull me up.

He turned us around so that he was pressing me into the wall. “These have got to go,” He said while popping the button on my jeans and sliding them down my thighs. I shuffled them down the rest of the way and stepped out of them. Austin picked me up and I straddled his waist, kissing his collar bone. He walked us over to his bed and dropped me on it. I sat up on my elbows and watched as he collected the lube and a condom from a drawer.

He crawled on the bed and backed me against the wall that the bed was pressed against. His hands were above my shoulders and he was on his knees in between my thighs. He put the lube and condom to one side of me. I bit my lip and let out a laugh. Damn he was hot.

Austin slid his hands into my boxers and wrapped his fingers around me. I gasped at the sudden pressure on my dick and bucked my hips into his hands. He grinned from above me and kissed me on the lips. I didn’t bother with asking permission and instead slipped my tongue into his mouth, tasting again his sweet flavor. He started slowly stroking my length, making me let out a tiny whimper. He smiled into our kiss and sped up his hand a little. My dick started to get hard from the contact and when Austin noticed he let go. He pulled off my boxers and threw them into the pile of our previously discarded clothes.

I let my hands grab his ass once more, squeezing and massaging it softly. Austin moaned my name and rolled his hips into mine. The feeling of his bare skin on mine made me moan loudly and thrust my hips into his, only intensifying the pleasure. By now both of our lengths were fully hard and he looked into my eyes. I nodded, knowing what he was asking.

He grabbed out for lube and popped the cap. He spread some of the liquid onto his middle finger and slowly pressed the finger into my entrance. He started moving the finger around some, getting me used to the feeling. He added a second finger and pressed further into me. This time the tips of his fingers only just grazed my prostate. I bit down on my lip as he added a third and even fourth finger. The feeling had moved past that of discomfort and moved into pleasure.

I moaned out Austin’s name, letting him know that I was ready. He pulled out his fingers and ripped open the condom with his teeth. Fuck. I leaned against the wall and watched him put on the condom. He squirted a generous amount of lube onto himself and began to pump his shaft. Seeing him do that was so hot, damn.

He stopped and grabbed my knees, pulling my body closer to his. My backside was on his thighs and he was gripping my hip bones. He lined himself up with my entrance and slowly pushed his head in. He pulled back quickly then re-entered with more of himself. He did this again and I felt him brush against my prostate on the way in and out, fuck he was so thick that finding that bundle of nerves inside of me was barely a challenge for him.

He kept thrusting slowly until his entire dick had entered my hole. The feeling inside me was purely pleaser and I was moaning with his every thrust. He started to thrust faster and harder inside of me, brushing my prostate multiple times. We were both sweating and moaning each other’s names.

I spread my legs wider for him and pulled him closer to me by his neck. He bit my bottom lip and I groaned into his mouth. He kept thrusting into me and started a trail of kisses down to my jaw.

“T-touch me,” I moaned into his neck. I felt his hand wrap around me and moaned even louder. I pushed my hips back against his thrusts, trying to fit more of him in me. He started to pump my dick in time with his thrusts and I felt like I could come right then and there. I wanted to wait for him though, so I ignored the feeling a little longer.

“I-I can’t hold out any longer,” Austin practically growled at me, reading my thoughts.

I cupped my hands around his face and made him look into my eyes, “Come for me,” I whispered seductively. He thrust in me a few more times before I felt his muscles tense up and him growl in ecstasy. Seeing him like that, along with him still stroking me and sloppily thrusting inside me tipped me over the edge, sending me into one of the best orgasms of my life. I shot all over our stomachs and Austin slowly pulled out of me.

We were both still gasping and I was shuddering slightly from the intensity of it all. Austin collapsed on top of me, not caring what he was laying in. He pulled off the condom, tied it up and threw it into a garbage bin beside his bed.

“Holy fuck,” I was the first to speak, my voice was breathy and a little hoarse.

Austin nodded from beside me. He pointed at something beside me and I turned my head to look: tissue paper. I grabbed some and got on my knees; hovering over him I started to clean up the remnants of our activity. I threw away the tissue and was surprised when I felt arms being wrapped around my middle.

Austin kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, “Happy birthday, Alan,”

I chuckled at him and turned around to face him. “Why are you being cute, we barely even know each other,”

He pushed me down on my back softly and crawled on top of me, “After what just happened, I would really like to change that,” He leaned down and kissed me deeply, I smiled into his lips because actually so did I.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay
sry
first attempt at writing smutty stuff
i researched shit for this
this was like 7 pages on word
sry again
and like the title and everything is an Asking Alexandria song and yes that song is about sex so duh thats what i would name this fic
ily all for putting up with me and im sry i just dont know where Roads That Don't End is going.