Status: For a competition guys :D

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Beings

Hag

A hag, some people believe, are old evil witches who lure children into their homes to eat them. In some cases, that is true. However, hags appear in some stories as a kind, wizened old woman, or a fairy goddess having the appearance of such a woman. According to folklore, a hag was a nightmare spirit, who sat on the victim's chest while they are sleeping and sent nightmares to him or her. When the subject awoke the next morning, they would not be able to talk or move, or breathe easily for a while. Many stories about hags are used to frighten children into being on their best behaviour.

Goblin

A goblin is a grotesquely evil little creature. They are usually only a few inches tall, although adult goblins can sometimes grow up to about the size of a dwarf. Goblins are known to be quite mischievous, and are constantly annoying little things, much like the brownie or gnome. Each goblin has a magical ability, which they develop as they grow. They are also very greedy, and love money. Even with their ugly appearance, and mean behaviour, they are still categorized as a Faerie.

Vampire

A vampire is a creature of the undead who subsist by feeding on the life essence of human beings or animals, usually in the form of blood. Many human being, specifically girls, are somewhat sexually attracted to male vampires, which makes them a vulnerable target. If you are bitten by a vampire, you could either be a meal, or transformed into a half vampire until you make your first kill, depending on the intensity of the bite.

Werewolf

A werewolf is a human with ability to shapeshift into a wolf or wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being put under a curse (via a bite or scratch from a werewolf). They are sometimes cute and cuddly, but could also rip you to pieces with ease. It is possible to be born to be a werewolf.