Horror Movie

Extended Ending - Pay Up

It was about 3 in the morning when the front door creaked opened. A tired looking Maka stepped into the dimly lit apartment unit.

‘Worst. Date. Ever.’ The young girl thought as she trudged passed the living room.

From out of the corner of her eye, a mundane object caught her attention, causing her to pause.

Maka picked up the DVD case and stared at it in wonder.

“Huh, The Walking Dead.” She read as she looked at the gory cover.

‘I said no sob stories, not scare her out of her wits. Jesus, Soul, what are you thinking?’ Maka mentally scolded as she placed the DVD back into its respective cabinet and continued on her way to her room

Just as Maka was going to retire into her chamber, she realized that Saya’s bedroom door was wide open.

Curiously, the ash-blonde haired girl peered into the room, only to find that the aforementioned female was nowhere to be found.

Puzzled by this predicament, Maka decided to go find Soul and interrogate him.

“Oh…” the meister breathed as she pushed opened the door to the albino’s chamber.

There, lying in Soul’s bed was Saya, curled up against the weapon, sound asleep. The albino had his arms safely wrapped around her, creating a barrier between them and the outside world.

“Well, that sure took you guys long enough.” Maka chuckled as she gently closed the door behind her and made towards the phone.

“Hello Tsubaki? Sorry for calling at this hour but is Black Star there?” the technician asked politely.

A pause.

“Yeah, Black Star, you owe me 20 bucks. Pay up.”