Horror Movie

Pizza Delivery

Bang. Bang. Bang.

The sudden knock at the door had me and Soul jumping apart from each other. We were nearing the part of the film with the most tension – the climax. Therefore, it was no surprise that I gave a startled yelp at the sound of the unexpected noise.

“Pizza Delivery!” a man yelled from the other side of the door.

I rejoiced at the prospect of being able to take a short break from all the anxiety created by the film.

“I’ll get it!” I cried happily as the albino put the movie on pause. Pulling Soul’s headband down to hang around my neck, I bounded towards the door, stumbling a bit in the dimness.

I quickly paid the young man and brought the warm box to the living room, placing it on the rectangular coffee table situated in front of the couch.

As soon as the box was opened, Soul immediately snagged 3 slices.

“Geez, relax! It’s not like I’m Black Star or anything!” I said knowing full well that if it was said ninja, the pizza would probably be gone in the next 3 seconds.

“Sorry, force of habit.” Soul said sheepishly through a mouth full of pizza.

I chuckled as I grabbed a slice and plopped back onto the couch. Soul resumed the movie and once again I was forced to submit back into a pitiful ball of fright.

Except this time, I had the comfort of pizza!
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Sorry it's short, Culminatings are killing me right now!