Horror Movie

Only You

Worst. Movie. Ever.

I stared at the credits, horror etched on my face. The macabre images of the previous minutes were engraved in my head.

I sunk deeper into the albino’s side.

“Oi Saya!” Soul called, looking down at my recoiled form.

My mind had gone completely blank as I stared back at the soon-to-be death scythe, fear evident in my eyes.

The white-haired boy sighed and said, “If you’re that scared, why didn’t you cover your eyes?”

“Well I had to see in order to eat the pizza!” I retorted, regaining my composure as I gestured to the now empty cardboard box.

Soul shifted his weight slightly, causing me to fall against his chest.

It was then that I realized just how close I was to him during the movie. I scrambled to sit up properly and looked away, hoping he wouldn’t hear my racing heartbeat or see the blush tinting my cheeks.

“Hey! I may have been scared but at least I finished the movie right!” I said proudly then added unsurely, “I ought to get some credit for that shouldn’t I?”

Soul smirked and said, “Of course.”

“Good!” I said with a giant smile plastered on my face.

Even so… I can’t stop shaking

I got up from the couch and was about to make my way over to retrieve the disc when Soul stopped me.

“Saya,” Soul called softly.

“Yeah?” I inquired as I turned to face him.

“Come here.” The albino commanded.

I did what I was told and was completely unprepared for what happened next. The white-haired boy wrapped his arms around me tightly as I stood there, mind frozen in shock. My body, however, reacted on its own accord and clung to Soul as if he was my life line.

“Who do you think you’re kidding?” Soul whispered knowingly.

His breath tickled my ears.

He saw right through my lie once again. He always seems to be able to read me like a book. I was as clear as glass to him.

I succumbed to his touch while tentatively pulling him closer. I loved the feeling he was giving me.
Like magic, I forgot all my fears and worries.

In that moment there was only him.

Me and him.

Nothing else mattered.

Why is it that it’s only you who can make me feel this way?

Why is it that it’s only you who can make anything ok?

Why is it always only you?
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Just finished this one! Hope you enjoy it!