Status: Comments, comments, comments and subscribes please! I also need a banner if anyone's interested in helping!

Sasha

Willing Eyes Hold Deeper Lies.

Trace was perfectly on time, arriving to the house. He was dressed as himself, shirtless with a leather jacket and corpse paint on. Super effortless but attractive. I just loved how he never tried. He was just care free and that what I thought I needed. He, Becca and I all rode together to my brother's party, blasting rap, and I, trying to calm my nerves.

When we got out of the car, I had Becca place my headdress on and took a deep breath.

"Well, I'm about to walk into a party with the world's sexist women. Shall we?" He held both of his arms out for us to latch on.

Maybe it was my paranoia of being with someone again, but I couldn't help but notice how Trace stared at Becca, extra hard, when he said, "sexiest women."

As soon as we walked in, Becca took off towards the bar.

"She's a drinker, I see."

"Yeah, she came out the womb with a vodka martini."

My laughing was shorten by a passionate kiss laid on me by Trace.

"What was that for?"

"You look so sexy and Zack just walked by. I figured that I'd establish that you're here with me."

I gently smiled and walked towards Michelle, who was dressed as a twin from The Shining. She handed me her bottle of champagne for us to share.

"Well, that was caveman as fuck! 'Me, Trace. This is woman. This is mine. Roar!' She finished with a deep growl and chest beat. "You look pretty irritated."

"Yeah, what the fuck, Michelle? He was all like, "I figured that I'd establish that you're here with me." Um, hello? I fucking invited him."

"What a pig! I wish you could have seen it, though. Zack's looking at you, practically drooling, and your caveman is trying to make direct eye contact with him while making out with you. It was pure, teenage testosterone." I let out a chuckle and took a sip of champagne and passed it back. "You look fucking amazing, by the way."

"Thanks, so do you! Ugh, I think caveman just likes the competitiveness of it all. He hasn't been able to keep his eyes off of Becca since he picked us up." Michelle and I both had our eyes watching Trace and Becca take shots, back to back, with each other.

"Well, you know my opinion of her will never change."

Michelle has always hated but tolerated Becca since her and Brian's wedding. During the reception, Becca got so drunk and grabbed Brian to make out. The action was received with him shoving her away and Michelle knocking her out. Ever since then, Becca has always tried to kiss Brian and Michelle's asses.

"Come on, Michelle. She's a great friend and I trust her. She'd never shade me."

Michelle rolled her eyes, in a playful manner, and walked over to my brother.

I noticed Zack walk away from a Minnie Mouse dressed Megan, over to the bar, where Trace was. By the time he reached the bar, Becca was cheersing me with the drinks she bought over.

"You and Trace are definitely the hottest couple here!"

I took a sip from my drink and sucked my cheeks in.

"You mean Trace is the hottest. Becca, don't fuck this up for me!"

I just stared straight towards Zack and Trace and gave her no eye contact. She got ready to say something to me but was interrupted by the shouting of Zack v. Trace.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU PEICE OF SHIT. TAKE HER WITH YOU!" Zack was yelling, as he and Trace exchanged pushes.

Matt, Brian and Johnny went running over to break it up, with me and Becca trailing behind.

"What the fuck, Zack? What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I managed to squeeze myself through the guys so that I was facing Zack.

"You fucking deserve better then this scumbag."

"Scumbag? Or FUCKING really!?"

Trace was trying to pull free from Matt's grip to lunge at Zack.

"Megan, I think you need to take Zack outside." Becca was standing behind me with her back facing Trace. By now, everyone was gathered around, trying to relax the situation. I was livid, yet confused.

Zack started laughing and moved some hair out of his face as Megan lightly, grabbed his arm.

"Don't touch me, right now."

"Zack, what the fuck is going on?" Brian was now standing in front of me, staring Zack down.

"He's a fucking pussy, who's mad that his girl wants me!" This was a side of Trace that was disgusting to me and definitely not attractive or care free.

"Pussy? Why don't you tell "my girl" how you've been FUCKING her best friend?" When he said, "my girl," I saw a tear form in Megan's eye.

"What?" I turned around so I faced Becca. "Zack, this isn't funny, anymore."

"You want to tell her the truth or should I?" Zack nodded his head up at Becca as she shivered.

"Since no one wants to speak up, you're new boyfriend was bragging about how hot "she" was and how "she" was a good lay. I told him I didn't need to hear the details of my ex-girlfriend's sex life and he fucking laughed. He was talking about Becca not you, Sash."

Even though Trace and I weren't officially dating, it still hurt. I had been betrayed by my best friend. If she wanted him, all she had to do was tell me. Not set me up on a date with him.

"I'm so sorry. It was only once." Becca was crying. Her shaky hands rested on my shoulders. This must've been why she bought me such an expensive costume. Guilty bitch.

"You've always been a drunken slut." I tried to holdback tears and pushed her away from me. Without restraint, my hand, swiftly slid across her face. I, then, grabbed a beer and walked out to the backyard in embarrassment.

I could hear Brian yelling at the two, telling them they were no longer welcome. Michelle was always right about Becca and it was a truth that stung.

I heard the glass door slide open and the voices of Brian and Zack, whispering.

"Let me talk to her, man"

"Are you sure, Zack? It's already been a dramatic party."

"I owe her. She shouldn't have found out that way."

I was sitting on the steps of the deck and heard the glass, door slide shut. A bottle of Jack Daniels was placed beside me.

"I figured this might take the edge off better than a beer."

I took my headdress off and whipped my tears away.

"You look gorgeous, you know that?"

I let out a small laugh and grabbed the bottle for a sip.

"Are you out here to bask in glory?"

"Why do you think I hate you?"

"Because even if you don't, you resent me. We both know that."

"I don't. No, not anymore. Not like I used to."

I laughed harder and laid back on the deck.

"Did Megan teach you that, too?"

He reached his hands under me and lifted me up so that I was making eye contact with him.

"Megan and I broke up, Sasha."

"Then why is she here?"

"She had been invited before we broke up and I wasn't going to tell her not to come."

"Oh..." I took a huge swig of the whiskey causing me to cough a little.

"Easy." Zack said, while patting me on the back. He took the bottle, sipped from it and stood up.

"Anything else you need to ask me?"

I stood up and grabbed my headdress, without saying a word.

"Okay. I'll let you catch up and see you inside?"

"Zack!"

He turned around with an eyebrow lifted.

"Do you still love me?" I stuttered.

"Sasha? What?"

"Do you still love me?"

"Always." He nodded to himself and walked back into the party.