Status: Comments, comments, comments and subscribes please! I also need a banner if anyone's interested in helping!

Sasha

Three's Company.

I slowly turned around, with caution, to see my ex-fiance. I felt like all the pigment of my tan skin was draining and mouth was drying from having it wide open. I definitely wasn't expecting to see him so sudden. I had it pictured in my mind that I would see him from a far talking to some fat, ex cheerleader, and be able to avoid his eye contact. But oh, how funny fate works. You know, fate is a big bitch. Almost as big as what Kristina O'Riley looked.

By now Michelle was standing beside me and walking backwards with her hands up. I saw her light, pink lips mouth, "Don't hate me" as she left me standing alone with Zack. I snapped out of my shocked trance and rolled my eyes at her.

"After all this time, you still can't stand to be around me?"

I looked up at his pale face but avoided his bright, green eyes.

"I'll see you around, I'm sure." I nodded my head and took a few steps before he spoke up again.

"See me around?"

"Yeah, I'll see you around, Zack."

I walked back towards the bar for another drink.

Honestly, I was surprised at how quick I ducked that potentially awkward moment. I still wasn't ready to be around him at all. But Becca was right...he did look damn good.

I leaned against the bar with my drink, making small conversation here and there with old classmates. Eventually, I was left alone. I was sure that Becca had gone out to Mikey's car to fool around. And as for Michelle, I hadn't seen her since she dipped out on me 30 minutes ago.

Come on, Sasha. Just make amends with your brother. That's the first step. Don't be a bitch when you see him...a fuck that. He's a jerk.

I had, now, almost reached the 40 minute mark since I had seen Michelle and my mind was wondering. I decided to shoot her a quick text. The noise from the music and chattering of people was beginning to make my head spin. It reminded me of walking down the dirty streets of the city in New York. Obnoxiously loud, busy, and full of people that you don't care to be around.

Michelle eventually texted me back and before I could respond, I saw her walking towards me. This time she wasn't alone.

Brian unlaced his fingers from Michelle's and walked fast towards me. I met him half way and we hugged as if one of us had returned from the dead.

"Oh my God." Brian kissed my forehead. I guess that was all he could say. As for me, I was speechless with eyes trying to hold back tears.

"Sasha....just...oh my God." He squeezed me tighter before finally letting go.

I wiped my tears and pulled out a small mirror to check my make up. I still couldn't form words. This was my other half. My twin, my brother. Imagine having a twin. Someone you grew up with your whole life. You came into the world together and tackled it's obstacles together. Imagine one day, not talking or seeing them for more then a year, and then finally reconnecting. It blew my mind. I was so determined to keep my distance from my brother but at that moment, our feud meant nothing. I was finally whole.

"Please don't get mad at me like that again." He pulled me into a tight hug again.

"I won't, Bri. I promise!" I wiped one last tear. "We have to catch up!"

"Well, in like an hour or two the guys and us..." He pointed to himself and Michelle. "Are going back to my place to chill and watch old videos of all of us when we were kids."

"Jesus....I bet you have some embarassing tapes."

"You know how Jimmy was about filming everything. I'm thankful Leanna gave me the tapes after he died. He would've loved to terrorize this reunion!"

I felt my heart fill with a quick sorrow after hearing Jimmy's name. He was like family, and my brother's best friend. And four years ago, we lost him.

"Please, come hang out, Sash!" Michelle had reached out for my hand and was smiling.

"Alright. Okay, fine! You guys win!"

Brian hugged me and had the biggest smile on his thin lips. He lifted his left hand to adjust his nose ring.

"Well, I'll go let the guys know! They're going to be stoked! And you'll have to meet the new drummer."

I smiled one last time at my brother before he disappeared into the drunken alumni to find our friends.

"You totally suck at girl code, Michelle!"

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Apparently he's been asking Brian all day if he knew whether or not you'd be in town for this."

"Whatever!"

"No, seriously, Sasha. He knows shit could've been better. He misses you just like Brian has missed you. Alot. You here now...you can't avoid them forever."

"Let's just not talk about it...at least now right now."

We headed back, deeper, into the crowd and began to dance when I saw Matt, a very pregnant Val, and a drunken Becca headed towards us.

"Looks who I founds." Becca let out a big hiccup as she extended her arms to show off Val's round stomach and Matt.

They both engulfed me into a hug. It wasn't as tight as Brian's hug and that was mostly because of Val's big belly.

"Ya look great, Sash."

"As do you, Matt. And, my God. Val, you're so beautiful and pregnant. Very, very pregnant."

"AND PREGNANT." Becca repeated after me in a loud, screaching voice. We laughed at her and Matt took her under his muscular, tattooed arm so she could stay balanced.

"So, we hear you're coming back to Brian's?" Matt ran his thick fingers through his medium length, brown hair.

"Yeah, that's the plan! I feel good after seeing Bri."

They both smiled at me. Matt's smile was cut short due to Rebecca slipping from under his arm.

"Maybe we should put her in the car and get everyone ready to leave?" He gripped her thick arm around her waist tighter.

"Sounds good!"

The four of us found our way to Michelle, Brian, Johnny and Zack, who were talking to one of Zack's highschool girlfriends, Holly.

"Hey, dudes and Holly." Holly let out a short sigh after Matt's words, as she noticed my presence. "I think Becca's done for the night."

"Yeah, I think I'll run her home before heading over, Bri!" I glanced over to Zack and noticed that he grew uncomfortable as Holly forcefully held onto his arm. It was as if she was trying to claim her territory.

"Sounds good, Sis-" My brother's words were cut off by Zack, who had released his arm from Holly's grasp.

"Let me ride with you, Sasha. I'll need a ride to Brian's anyways..."

I glanced up at everyone and then at Zack.

"I think you look occupied." I cut him an uninterested look and threw Becca's arm over my shoulder.

I heard Zack let out a sigh and I knew he would follow me to my car anyway.

Upon reaching the convertible, I felt arms reach around me towards Becca.

"Let me help you." Zack had picked Becca up, marriage style, and placed her in my back seat.

"Thanks." I walked around to the driver's side and got in.

"Well, can I at least get a ride from you? We don't have to talk but you're going to Brian's and so am I. And I need a ride."

"How'd you get here?"

"Holly..."

"Good, you can ride with your girlfriend." I decided to say girlfriend instead of Holly to hear his reply.

"Jesus Christ. She's not my girlfriend....well kind of. Well she thinks she is. Just let me ride!"

"Zack, I don't think it's a good idea."

"Come on, Sasha. I swear...you don't even have to acknowledge my existence."

"Fucking fine. Get in the car and no fucking talking to me."

"Sheesh."

He jumped in and buckled his belt.

Soon, we were headed towards my house to drop Becca off. Me, my passed out roommate, and my ex. Three's company.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please! Thank you for reading!

P.S. So I've decided that my inspiration for Rebecca is definitely Katie from the movie Bachelorette.