Status: Comments, comments, comments and subscribes please! I also need a banner if anyone's interested in helping!

Sasha

Man's Ruin.

Zack and I got out of the car and I opened the door to the back seat. I was trying to get Becca to wake up so she could walk her own self into the house. It was nice enough that I was bring her home, but to carry her ass in was a task that I didn't want to do.

"You should know how she gets when she passes out, Sash."

"Great commentary, Zack."

"Geez, I'm just saying."

"She's a grown ass woman. You'd think after high school, she would've learned her limits."

I heard Zack huff and he gently pushed me out of the way.

"I'll carry her in."

He dragged her out by the ankles until her heels clicked on the ground. He then placed his arms under her back and picked her up.

Walking into my house, I was thankful that Zack tagged along. There was no way that I would've been able to throw her dead weight over my shoulder and up the stairs. We got her into her bed and tucked her in.

"Shouldn't we take her heels off?"

I glanced up at Zack and nodded.

Becca let out a soft groan and swatted at the air.

"Cut the lights out."

"Anything for you princess." I grabbed Zack by the forearm and we exited her bed room.

"Thanks for carrying her."

"No problem. I have had to help carry the guys many times on tour and vice versa." Zack smiled and began to wander towards my room.

"Um, go right ahead. Just barge on in."

He let out a chuckle and walked into my room.

"Geez, you're still super organized."

"Yeah, well let's get over to Brian's house before everyone else passes out on us."

He was looking through my jewelry box and I noticed him focus on a necklace. One that he had given me. I walked over and took the necklace out of his hand and placed it back down.

"Come on."

We walked out of the house and Zack reached for my hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to drive because your driving has always and will always make me a nervous wreck." He grabbed my keys and jumped into the driver's seat. "Don't look at me like that, Sasha."

I rolled my eyes and sat in the passenger's seat.

We drove, mostly in silence, with the sound of Joy Division playing.

"You don't have to be so cold, Sashy." He focused on the road. I could tell he was feeling awkward.

"Please, don't call me that."

"I'm sorry...." He turned the music up a little louder.

Eventually, we turned into the half circle drive way of Brian's house and walked towards the door.

"God, everyone's going to look at us weird."

"Why? Because we're walking in at the same time?"

"Exactly, Zacky."

He turned his head to face me. Green eyes glaring with a sarcastic squint.

"Please. Don't call me that." He turned the nob and walked in leaving me to trail in behind him.

Everyone was hanging out around the house. Even some old friends were there. It was almost like a mini house party.

Zack went straight for the fridge to grab a beer while I was being grabbed for hugs by my brother.

"I almost didn't think you were still going to hang out."

"Well, I'm here!" I smiled at him. "Show me around? I see you've ditch the old house for a much fancier one."

Brian showed me all around the house. It was exciting to see how successful my brother had become. Those boys had worked so hard and deserved the best.

We walked on to the balcony of his bedroom and took a seat.

"I like to come out here sometimes when I can't sleep. It's just peaceful, ya know?"

"It's really awesome that you guys are all doing so well." He passed me a cigarette and a lighter. "So when did you buy this place?"

"About 3 months after you left."

"I really did miss a lot, didn't I?"

"A whole lot! The guys and I have definitely had our trials and tribulations while you've been absent."

"Fill me in?"

"After you left, things were a little tense. There was even a time where we had to call off tour."

"Why? Did I miss something super major?"

"Just different bullshit. Matt was having some family issues, I was trying to move into this house, Johnny was dealing with legal shit from drinking, and Zack...well, we just all had stuff to deal with."

"What about Zack?"

"He had a severe breakdown that lasted for like a solid month and a half."

I took a deep drag from my cigarette and scrunched my face.

"Severe?"

"Yeah, you are the man's ruin."

"I can't believe it was that bad for him..."

"Seriously, Sasha?" Brian flicked his cigarette over the balcony. "I love you but you're still selfish and still OBVIOUSLY don't get it."

"I still OBVIOUSLY don't get why you got in the middle of it, Brian. It wasn't really your business."

"My best friend and my sister? That's definitely my fucking business. You really still don't give a fuck."

I frowned and apologized.

"He was ready to be a father. And you ended that happiness for him and he blamed himself." He was looking at me like our father looked at us as kids when we were in trouble. "Amongst all that, you were the one who decided to be a bitch. He should've been the one to write you out of his life, not the other way around.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You never did. Everything has to be Sasha's way. It's a good thing you did take care of it, now that I think about it. You're too selfish to love someone as much as you would if you had a child and a family. You're too selfish to love anything."

"That's the worst thing you've ever said to me."

He stood up and left me on the balcony.

Maybe I came back home too soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super sorry for the long awaited update! I just moved and had to deal with getting a new internet thing and stuff.

Thanks for reading! Hope you like the chapter.