Status: Comments, comments, comments and subscribes please! I also need a banner if anyone's interested in helping!

Sasha

Sleep On It.

With the cool breeze caressing my hair and the smoke from my cigarette penetrating my lungs, I got uncomfortable. I couldn't be here, I should not have been there. I flicked my cigarette over the balcony into my brother's pool and headed back downstairs. Everyone was still hanging out and a few more old friends had showed up. I felt so uncomfortable that I didn't even care who was there. I just wanted to leave.

Brian was staring at me with a beer in his hand, next to Zack. I avoided Zack's eye contact, but he knew something was up. I made my way over there and snatched the beer from my brother's hand. I felt a surge of angry tears jolt from my eyelids.

"Fuck you, Brian."

I chugged the beer and slammed the empty glass so hard on the table, I thought I had shattered the bottle.

Zack reached out for my arm and I heard him lightly call my name. I didn't care. I didn't want to make a scene and embarrass myself. I knew if I stood there much longer, I would have gone off on Brian. So I left.

****Zacky's POV****

There was a lot of anger in the way she walked up to us. There was a lot of hurt in her eyes when she looked at Brian. They had been upstairs talking for a few minutes and I knew the conversation wouldn't end with out one of them saying something stupid. I knew it would be Brian's big mouth and I knew it would be about our baby.

Sasha had always been a light weight when it came to drinking, especially when she was upset. I had just watched her slam a full beer and storm out the house with keys in her hand.

"What the fuck did you say to her, Syn?"

He didn't know what to say. He just gave that stupid smirk he does.

"It's not fucking funny, dude. I'm not having her walk out on me again! Do you fucking understand?"

"Yeah."

"Stay the fuck out of it this time."

I gave him a glare and slammed my beer down beside the empty bottle. There was no way I was going to let her drive after she had been drinking and was upset.

I ran down the driveway as she was pulling out and caught up with her in perfect timing. She didn't stop.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR."

She acted as if she had no clue that I was holding on to the handle of her door. I would've just jumped in but she had pulled the top down.

"SASHA!"

She quickly slammed on the brakes and rolled down her window. She was still crying and sobbing.

"Get out."

She shook her head.

I reached my arm into her car and unlocked the door.

"If you don't move over to the passenger's side, I'm going to pull you the fuck out and make you move."

This time it registered and she moved over. I drove her home in silence.

****Regular POV****

He parked my car and sat there looking forward.

"Thanks."

He glanced at me and looked sad.

"Can I come in for a little bit? I just need to talk to you about some things."

I didn't want him to come in but he had made sure that I got home safe, so it was the least that I could do.

We got into my house and sat in the living room. Becca still must have been passed out because I didn't hear her TV on.

"What did he say to you?"

"What do you think?"

"God, he's such a dick sometimes. I'm sorry."

"He was right. I am selfish."

"Listen, I will never, ever understand why you did what you did. But I don't hate you, Sasha. I think about what we could've been every second of the day."

I was tired of hearing this bullshit. I had, had enough of a guilt trip already and I didn't need one from Zack. I couldn't bare it. Because even I knew that I what I had done to him was wrong.

"You can sleep on the couch and I'll take you home in the morning. There are blankets and pillows are in that closet by the door." I stood up and turned my back.

"Uh, thanks...." He stood up and walked over to the closet.

"Can I say one last stupid thing?"

"Why not, Zack?"

"I never thought I'd see you again. And when I saw you walking around tonight at the reunion, I almost passed out. Um...I...." He cleared his voice and it got silent. "Goodnight, Sasha."

I nodded and headed back towards my room. When I woke up in the morning, I was excited. I was going to take Zack out to breakfast and catch up. I owed him so much. Not just from the night before for driving me home but for everything I had taken from him.

I walked out to the living room and he was gone. The blankets were folded up nicely. There was no note or anything. I didn't even have his phone number anymore and I was too mad at Brian to ask him.

With Becca still passed out in bed, I hopped in my car, alone, to drive to my old house. Hopefully, Zack would be home and I could apologize and get to know him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super sorry for this long pause between chapters. I've recently just gotten back from tour and have been trying to catch up on everything else!