Status: Comments, comments, comments and subscribes please! I also need a banner if anyone's interested in helping!

Sasha

Brighter Shade of Grey.

I let my temper get the best of me. But god dammit, I couldn't help it. I had kept that anger, that loss inside for way too long. I hope it hurt her as much as it hurt me to constantly keep those emotions.

I watched her eyes fill up with tears of shame and her voice choke up.

"God. When are you going to let me live? When are you going to forgive me, Zack?"

She was standing in front of me and chipping off her bright, teal nail polish.

"I can't. Now go."

She nodded, looked towards the door and began walking.

"I'll call you a cab if you need one."

She stopped in the doorway.

"If I die in a car accident, maybe the guilt will go away." Her voice was clear and mono-toned. She made no eye contact with me. Didn't even turn around.

I just sat there. I should have done the right thing and stopped her from getting into the car. I should've said something but I didn't. I just sat there.

I eventually gave up on zoning out and ditched the soda. For the rest of the time since she had left, I drank my whiskey straight and boy, did I get drunk.

Before I knew it, I had passed out on my counter and woke up to the buzzing of my phone.

2 P.M.

Where Eagles Dare by The Misfits ringtone playing

Great.

"What Matt?"

"Oh hey, dude! Do you remember that thing you have?"

"Psh, what are you talking about?"

"Ya' know, OUR NEW ALBUM SIGNING."

"FUCK! Dude, I'm so sorry. God, I'm like 30 minutes late! I'll...I'll uh leave now."

-Call Ended-

God damn Sasha. Always fucking getting in the way.

*****
As I walked into Guitar Center, I felt shame. I was never, ever, late for any of our band stuff. I took that shit seriously. I wasn't even thinking clear enough to wave at the fans as I walked up to the signing table. I was just drained and furious. I took my seat between Matt and Brian, and neither of them acknowledged my presence.

"Wanna tell me why you are so late?" Matt looked straight forward at the crowd and I could tell that Brian was paying attention to the starting conversation.

"I don't really want to talk about it with fans being everywhere."

Matt made a frowning pout with his mouth and nodded, but Brian still seemed interested. He leaned over to my ear and repeated Matt's question.

"Sasha." I muttered.

"You know we are going to talk about this after..." He waved his hand around towards the crowd. I just nodded and watched the security let the line start coming in.

I felt bad. I was so zoned out and repeating the same thing to every fan. "Thanks for coming out." I wasn't my usual nice, personal self. Before I knew it an hour and a half had flew by and there was no one left but staff and the guys.

I felt a hard slap on my back and turned around to see Brian standing over me.

"Get up, you're coming with me to lunch."

He didn't say anything else as we walked out of the Guitar Center. He seemed pretty apathetic and unreadable. But I knew he was waiting till we were alone to question me.

We got in our separate cars and met at Tuna Town on Main Street. The restaurant wasn't that busy so we sat at the end of the bar and ordered a few drinks. Lunch was usually Brian's way of saying, 'Hey, dickhead, we need to drink and talk."

"So, what did she do now?"

I put my face in my palms and huffed.

"Dude. I let her have it today. She showed up to the house, unannounced, and I think had some expectation that I was going to kiss her ass. I've been nice and definitely have had moments of weakness since she's been back but....I just lost it. I called her out and made her cry."

Brian bulged his eyes out and pursed his lips.

"I don't know what she's doing with her life. My parents are even at a lost with her. I was expected to be the no good, but she's taking that role by storm, bro. I hate to say that shit because she's my sister but I'd say it to her face in a heart beat."

"I can't find it in me to be around her and not fall in love with her more. I also can't help hating every fucking bone in her body. She left me over bullshit."

"You're right and if Michelle and I were in your position, I'd feel the same as you, dude. You can't let Sasha get in the way of work, and love, and everything else in your life. It's done, Zack. I hate to say it but my sister is just bad. She's a depressed little girl who will never not be selfish..."

"She used to be normal though. Like she use to be the mom of the group and now I feel like she wouldn't piss on someone if they were on fire."

"Then stop caring about the people who you don't feel like care about you. You need to stop trying, man. I'm her brother and I've even learned to just back off."

"It was the drugs, dude. I know it. We should have never let her go on tour. That was the turning point. She started thinking she was some hard ass party girl."

Brian nodded and took a sip from his beer. He then wrapped his tattooed hands around it and laced his fingers.

"I say that you start seeing other girl. It's been a year and a half and you haven't even hooked up with anyone."

"Maybe you're right but I was supposed to marry her and start a family WITH her." I had my hand up, mid air, as if I was testifying.

"I know but you've just got to let it go. You can't be miserable anymore. Tonight, we'll have a boys night out. No wives allowed. We'll just kick it like we use to. I'm sure Matt would love to have a break from preggo duty. We're going to all be your wing-men tonight, and YOU will go home with a lady by the end of it."

"Uh, I don't know about that..."

"Shut up, Zack. Stop it. You're going to have a fucking awesome night, get drunk as fuck, and we'll find you a sexy ass girl. It'll be tight in all the aspects, I swear."

He smirked and nodded at the bartender for the tab. I reached in my pocket for my wallet but he held his hand up.

"I got this. Put your money away."

He paid and we walked out to our cars. He pulled me into a hug and patted my back.

"I'm going to talk to Sasha tomorrow and put a complete end to this shit. But as for now, go home, get dolled up, and meet me and the boys at my place around 9. Oh, and stop letting my sister ruin you. You're Zacky fucking Vengeance."

I let out a small, frail laugh. Brian was too good of a friend to me.

"Don't you ever fucking forget it." I winked and hopped in my ride.

"Fuck yes! Save that attitude for tonight, Zack. We're getting you laid!"

I shook my head and headed home to unwind and get ready for the nights festivities.