Status: Comments, comments, comments and subscribes please! I also need a banner if anyone's interested in helping!

Sasha

Just Too Good To Be True.

We all got together and took a limo out to LA instead of risking drunk driving. All of the guys had gained a sense of responsibility from marriage and starting families. Eventually, the limo pulled up to Lure, and I knew was that it was going to be full of drunk, easy girls in their twenties. Girls who definitely had never heard of Avenged Sevenfold.

"Okay, before we get out of this limo, I just want to say, that you guys are my best friends and here's to a night of drinks and memories!" Matt was holding his champagne glass up into the air. "OH! And to getting The Zacky V laid!"

Everyone let out a chuckle and I could feel my face turning red. We eventually made our way into the club's VIP section. We had bottles and shots everywhere and we had only been there for 30 minutes. I wanted to drink her out of my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about how I had yelled at her when she was standing in my kitchen. I wanted to smack her. I just wanted to smack sense into her. What happened to my sweet Sasha? I had completely gotten lost in my thoughts and forgot my surroundings. Good memories of her were intoxicating. I was intoxicated.

"Dude! Come on...We're getting out of VIP. You aren't going to meet anyone hidden away." I felt Brian and Matt both punch my shoulders.

We walked out of VIP and through the crowd. We definitely stood out but no one could probably pin point who were are.

"Yo, look at the tits on that girl. Holy shit! I'm taking that one." Johnny was foaming at the mouth over some big breasted, brunette. He eventually disappeared to go make his move on the beautiful lady who was a head taller than him. But everyone was always, at least, a head taller than Johnny.

"God, there's so many girls kissing girls. Jesus!" Brian was always captain obvious.

We wandered and we stood on repeat. Johnny must have hit it off with the girl and Arin had also disappeared. I began to give up. I wasn't really interested in trying to meet someone but the guys were determined to 'help me out.' Brian and Matt continued to point out options for me, none which caught my eye. Drunk, eye lashes hanging off, bra-less, mini skirt wearing, women that I could care less about. I was once again, zoning out. And then I looked up.

"What are you looking at, dude?"

"Her." I pointed to a woman standing with a few people. I had not seen anyone that beautiful, that eye catching, since Sasha. When the lights hit her face, I was in awe. Bright blue eyes, long blonde hair, and a petite frame. She looked nothing like Sasha.

"Go talk to her, Zack." Matt gave my ass a slight smack and shoved me towards her direction.

"No, man. I don't know how. I don't know what to say!"

"God. Seriously? You haven't look at a female with interest since my sister. You perform in front of thousands, in stadiums! And you are standing here, telling us, that you can't walk over to a chick and introduce yourself? Are you retarded?" With that said, Matt caught on and chimed in.

"No..." Matt through his palm over his hand. "Did Sasha turn you gay or something? Brian, you were so right! Zack likes dick!"

I smacked them away from me.

"You guys shut the fuck up."

"Well, prove us wrong."

"Yeah, don't be a pussy. Don't tell me that you let Gates' sister ruin you."

"Fine, I'll go talk to her! Just shut the fuck up. Both of you!"

"She's on the move so you better hurry up, man!"

I took a deep breath and shrugged my shoulders. I was nervous. As corny as it sounds, she was literally breath taking. She had on a sexy, little red dress. It showed off enough of her body but not too much. I grew closer to her and caught her scent. She smelt sweet. Like roses and fruit. Sasha hated fruity smelling perfumes. My palms grew moist. Why did I feel like it was taking me forever to get to her? I wanted to know her. I was close, and her scent grew stronger. I grew creepy. I could feel myself hardening, just from her scent and knowing that I was going to talk to her. I needed to not have a raging boner. I'm close, I'm so close I can touch her now. But her back was facing me. Thank God, her back was facing me. Her body was amazing. Small, frail, cute ass, great legs, beautiful skin. I wanted to feel her skin. I lifted my hand to tap her on the back but she turned around before I could do so.

"Oh, hello." She slightly whispered.

"Uh, uhm. Hey."

She just smiled and walked away.

Way to fucking go, Zack

I went after her. I had to break the pattern of just letting people walk away from me. Her scent lured me and this time I tapped her.

"Hey, uh...I'm not trying to be weird but what is your name?"

Her full, red lips smiled. She lightly flipped her long, blonde hair over her shoulder and held her hand out towards me.

"I am Megan. My friends said you were eyeing me."

"Why'd you walk away then?"

"I wanted to see if you were interested enough to follow me. And you did. So what is your name, mister?"

I looked down and rubbed my sweaty palm on my pants.

"I'm Zack. Can I buy you a drink?"

She laughed. Her laugh was adorable. Her smile was beautiful. When she smiled, she had tiny dimples and her eyes would light up. She was perfect.

"Let me buy you a drink." She smiled again. She took the drink out of my hand and sipped it.

She was bold and confident. I liked that.

"Hmmm, Bourbon and Coke? "

I nodded as she handed me my drink back.

"Would you like another?"

"You really don't have to...I'm supposed to be buy YOU a drink!"

"Well, how about I buy yours and you buy mine." She was flirty. Her tiny hand looked microscopic as she playfully tapped my arm. "I'm going to the bar. Care to follow me, again?"

I saw Matt and Brian at the bar behind her. They were both watching and giving me the thumbs up.

She turned around, towards the bar, and as she did, the air picked up the scent of her hair. It was a clean and crisp smell.

I could feel myself growing hard again. I have had some the world's sexiest woman give me lap dances and not even arouse like she did.

We ordered our drinks and conversed. I hadn't felt that happy in a while. She was fun loving and intelligent. I felt high off of her presence.

We had gotten pretty deep into a conversation when I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Brian run off towards a girl. He looked freaked out and in a hurry. I saw him grab the girl and walk into the other direction. I shrugged it off but there was another girl, now standing alone. Becca. I made awkward eye contact with her and she walked towards the bar. She wasn't the smartest but I knew she could tell I was talking to Megan so she didn't come up to say hi.

Then it hit me, if Becca is here, she isn't here by herself.