Status: Comments, comments, comments and subscribes please! I also need a banner if anyone's interested in helping!

Sasha

Perfect Timing.

"Sasha, what are you doing here?" My brother was charging towards me. He spun me around, by my shoulders, and walked me into a different direction from the bar.

"Um, why are you being so weird? Get off of me, Brian!"

"Seriously...Why are you here? Tonight is guys night."

"Like I knew you and your cool ass friends would be in the exact same night club as me. I'm meeting someone." I could feel spit fly out of my mouth from yelling over the loud music.

"Who?" He was half-shouting and looked concerned.

"An old co-worker from New York moved up here for business. Wait, why are you asking so many fucking questions? What's going on, Brian?"

He was about to tell me a lie. He was usually a good liar to everyone else, but not to his twin sister.

"Ugh, Whatever! I'm going to the bar!"

I walked off but he caught up to me and firmly grabbed my wrist.

"Sasha, don't."

"Stop being weird."

I got to the bar and saw Becca. She was tapping her bright, red nails on the bar as she looked for eye candy.

"Is your friend still coming?"

"She said to meet her at the bar." I ordered my drink and leaned in towards Becca. "Did you see my brother? He's being such a fucking weirdo. He basically tackled me as I was walking over to you."

"Well, yeah! It's probably because Zack's here."

I rolled my eyes and took a sip from my drink. The music was so loud and there were way too many people. The air was thick from fog and cologne overpowering all the other fragrances in the building.

"Where? So I know what areas to avoid."

"He's right over there! See him?" She pointed near the end of the bar. "He's with that blonde girl, walking towards your brother."

I saw a beautiful blonde girl with her hand latched around Zack's bicep. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Sash, you should call your friend. I'm tired of waiting by the bar. I just want to dance!"

"You just want to fuck something." I squinted my eyes more.

It couldn't be.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I smacked Becca on the hand.

"Ow! What was that for, bitch?"

"No way! That fucking blonde bitch is Megan!"

"So...OH...like your friend that we were suppose to me..." And that's when it came together for Becca. "Oh, hell no! Does she not know about you and Zack?"

I could feel my blood boiling. This was why Brian was trying to get me away.

"We just worked together and never really hung out. She apparently doesn't know too many people here and decided we should be friends."

I sucked back my drink and tried to make sure I didn't burn holes into the back of Zack's head with my eyes. I order four shots, back to back, and another drink. Just enough to give my attitude a little more heat.

"Let's go let Megan know that we are here now."

Becca high fived me and nodded. We snaked our way through the crowd and came up behind the guys and Megan.

"Play it cool, Sasha. Let's not get kicked out for fighting! At least not until I finish my drink." Becca had her hand help up to the side of her mouth as she whispered to me.

I cleared my throat.

"Hey, girl!" Megan jumped a little and turned around to face me, along with everyone else. "I thought we were meeting at the bar and NOT at my ex boyfriend." I had a smart ass, little smirk on, much like my brother's.

She smiled and leaned into hug me. I think the bass from the music hit her ears hard when I said something about meeting at the bar. Go figure. Either that or she really didn't get that I was hinting that Zack was the ex.

She held her bony finger up and circled it around the guys.

"Hey, everyone! This is my friend and old co-worker, Sasha." She was so dumb.

"Yeah, we know." All of the guys chimed in but Zack, who looked like the color had been drained from his cheeks.

"What's the matter, Zacky?" I licked my red lips and made direct eye contact with him.

"Y-you two know each other?"

"Yeah, we use to work together in New York!" She seemed peppy and then I think she noticed the awkwardness. "How do you guys all know each other?"

"WELL, HE'S SASHA'S BROTHER, THEY'RE HER FRIENDS, AND HE'S HER EX-FIANCE!" Becca yelled loudly over the music. She let out a loud hiccup which made some of her drink spill to the floor. "OH AND I'M HER BEST FRIEND!" She nodded and smiled.

Zack smacked his palm onto his forehead, hard.

"Ex-fiance? Wow, small world." Megan sucked in her cheeks. "This is slightly awkward. I'm sorry, Sasha. I didn't know."

Zack took a sip from his drink and nodded at the guys.

"I'm going to excuse myself for the bar. Have a great night, Zack." I placed my hand on his arm and gave him the same nod he had just given the guys.

What the fuck? What the fuck? What in the actual fuck is wrong with the universe? How ironic is it, that you walk in to meet a friend, only to see that she and your fiance have hit it off? Ugh, don't get mad. You can't. She didn't know. Fuck.

My thoughts were starting to get the best of me as I stood at the bar, by myself. Hundreds of people were all packed into this nightclub and all I could think about were the two people that I had just saw with each other. She honestly couldn't have known about it. I never got that personal with her and I know from the small time frame, of her knowing Zack, that he definitely didn't mention it to her either.

I downed my drink and texted Becca, that I was leaving. I told her I just wanted to be alone and that if one of the guys couldn't give her a ride, that I'd pay for her cab.

I tried to walk off so the guys could not catch me leaving but I did see that Megan and Zack were still talking on the way out. When I walked out, Brian was standing outside smoking.

"Are you out here to take my attention off of something else, now?"

He smiled and flicked his cigarette.

"No, I'm out here because I knew you would run off." He walked up to be and put his arm around me. "Let's go get something to eat. I've been meaning to talk to you."

"About what?" He opened a cab door for me and we hopped in. "I've been back home for not even a week and I already feel out of place."

"We'll talk about it. Let's just find a more low key bar." I grew quiet. He nudged me in the side. "Hey, stop it. I know what happened back there bothered you."

I felt my eyes swell with tears. It was just weird to see him standing close with a woman who wasn't me or psycho Holly. I hated Holly, but if she kept him alive when I turned my back on him, then she had some of my respect.

I covered my face and then quickly looked out my window.

"Stop that, Sasha. It not like they meant to hit it off."

"Hit it off? So they've known each other?"

"He just saw and met her tonight. She's the first girls he's seemed interested in since you. Actually, she's the first that he's even pay attention to."

I swatted the air and sniffled.

"I don't want to talk about it. It's too weird." We both broke our concentration away from each other, Brian towards the cabbie and I towards the window.

"Hey dude, can you pull over to this bar right here?"

"Gilbert's? I sure can!" The taxi driver was a plump, greasy looking man, who managed to have flawless looking teeth.

We got out of the cab and made our way into the tiny bar. Brian ordered two beers and two shots for us.

"Sash, you need to find someone. You have to let Zack move on and you need to move on too.

Well, I already figured out what the subject of this conversation would be.