Status: Finito

Headache

1/1

Dan sighed as his band mates let out another victory cheer from the next room. He loved being in the band and he loved his band mates, but sometimes they could only think of themselves. Another X-box related cheer made his temples throb as his migraine quickly began to win the fight. 
As Max began screaming about something Dan couldn't make out, he snapped. He jumped to his feet and stormed into the living room area of the tour bus, glaring lividly at each of his band mates in turn, quickly silencing them.
"Would you lot think of someone besides yourselves for once and shut the hell up?!" He screamed, spinning on his heel and leaving again before they had the chance to reply. 
Once in his bunk, Dan pulled the blankets over his head and prayed that the darkness and silence he now had would stop his skull from caving in on itself. He was just about to fall into a blissfully pain free sleep, when he heard the curtain of his bunk slide back, and the mattress dipped around him in several places. 
Once his band mates had burrowed under the blankets, curled around him and gotten comfy; Josh cleared his throat softly.
"Sorry mate, we didn't think we were bothering you." He told Dan, his voice only just loud enough to be heard. 
Dan didn't reply, he simply burrowed his face into Chris' shoulder and decided that yeah, his band mates were irritating sometimes, but they loved each other, and that was all that mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's crap, I know, but I only wrote it to get myself out of the slump I was in, not sure if it worked yet. Think it may have, I'm considering turning it into a chaptered Flintceschi now... What do you guys think? Anybody interested in reading it if I do?

Peace

<3