Fearless

Taken

-2 years before Annalise is found-

It was a typical day. You know, the type if day that the suns shining, birds chirping, all that mushy happy stuff. Now to begin with, I wasn't the type of girl who joined every club in school, was dating the star quarterback, or head cheerleader.
I wasn't popular and I wasn't a geek, because you had to be smart for that.
To me, I was... Nothing.
I wasn't important to anyone. I had one friend, Addison, but she didnt know why I was like this. Why I didn't listen to anyone. Purposely disobeyed didnt turn in homework, didnt do what I was supposed to- ever.
I had jet black hair, and never wore makeup because nobody cared anyway.
Nobody ever gave me a second glance, and I didn't care what they thought because this was me take it or leave it. And most people decided to leave it. I guess I was just tired of people. I had grown up with the same people, known them my whole life, and I was tired of trying to fit in. So why try?
Of corse there has been teachers who have tried to change me. Say positive things, try to make me read or do extra credit. I've always managed to do enough not to fail a grade. Because if I failed if have to re do it, and the sooner I got out of high school the better.
Or I mean, that's what I thought.
Some people talk to me, out of pure pity, I'm sure. Smile at me or wave, but they didnt say more than 'hey' like they were... Scared to talk to me. I wasn't depressed, it Wasnt like I felt bad and suddenly decided to go emo and cut myself. I was normal on the inside, I just ever showed it. I had major crushed on celebrities, I liked to party (even though I hardly went to any) I liked painting my nails (black) and I had a crush on Mason, a junior, who played hockey. Of corse, just about everyone liked him so me, being who I am, had a zero percent chance of ever getting to even talk to him.
No one, not even Addison knew I liked him. He doesn't like me, so what's the point of facing major embarrassment by telling the whole school.
I gripped the door handle of the school and took a deep breath as I walked in. I kept my head down, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.
I took my books out of my locker.
Another boring day in the life on Analise Anderson was about to begin.
#
The day droaned on, and lunch came.
I never ate in the lunchroom. Nobody wanted me to sit with them, so instead if eating alone in there, I ate with Addison outside.
I sat down by a tree and pulled out my lunch sack. Addison hasn't arrived yet, and I started to wonder if she would.
Suddenly I saw a car pull up. A man got out that looked middle-aged, and had tattoos covering his body.
I felt uneasy and looked around for anyone else outside. To my discomfort, I was alone.
He looked me in the eye.
"Get in the car"
♠ ♠ ♠
Btw- the only reason I have this as pg-13 is because of the whole kidnapping thing!! I just don't want it to scare anyone, lol!
Thnx 4 reading!