Status: Complete!

I'd Encourage Your Smiles

II

“Oh, Alex.”

“Look, leaving you was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I loved you more than anything, Jacko. I always have and I always will. You mean the world to me. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me, even though I know I don't deserve it, I'd consider myself the luckiest person alive.”

I didn't even need to think. Sure, I had resented Alex for leaving, but he's here now and by some miracle, he loves me. I couldn't reject him. We've spent too much time apart. Too many kisses have been missed and too many nights were spent alone, doused in pain. I planned to start making up for that as soon as possible, starting with the lost kisses. I pressed my lips against Alex's and he kissed back as if his life depended on it. He made his way into my lap, straddling me. I twisted my fingers in his brown locks and pushed him closer to me, flattening out onto my back and taking the boy I loved so much with me.

“I missed you so fucking much.” Alex murmured against my lips after pulling away.

“I missed you, too. I thought you were never coming back.”

“I could never leave you alone, Jacky.”

He slid his hands up and down my sides and I shivered, craving his touch.

“I think that this needs to be removed,” he stated in a huskier voice than he had previously used as he popped the top button of my shirt.

I reconnected our lips as he worked his way down, finally getting to the last button on my black dress shirt.

“Sit up,” he commanded.

I did as he said and felt myself grow slightly hard at his tone. He pushed the fabric off of my shoulders and I immediately went for his lips again, working on his shirt. I officially hated buttons. Eventually, I got his shirt off as well and stopped our kiss just to marvel at him. Alex had always been beautiful to me, but it looked like he had put more effort into his body when he was in England.

“Like what you see, Barakat?”

I blushed, breaking out of my thoughts, and he kissed me again briefly.

“You are so beautiful, Jack. I drove myself crazy missing you. I was lost, didn't know what to do without you. Now you're here. You're here in front of me and I want you so bad.”

An odd strangled noise rose from the back of my throat and Alex smirked devilishly.

“Want you too, Lexy. So much.”

He forcefully pressed his lips against mine, pushing his tongue past my lips. Still making out furiously, Alex moved his hand down to to palm me through my pants and I moaned into his mouth. He smirked and went for the button, quickly popping it then sliding the zipper down as well. He pulled my hips up off of the floor and slid the pants down to my ankles. I helped him out and kicked them off completely.

I was now in nothing but my boxers and I was desperate for Alex. I broke our kiss and flipped us over so that I was on top of him. I slowly moved down his torso, leaving small kisses and love bites every so often. I stopped just above his waistband and nipped at and sucked on the flesh, intending to leave a mark. He moaned and pushed my hair back away from my forehead.

Once I was satisfied with the purple mark I had left, I popped the button on his jeans and yanked them down. Leave it to Alex to not only wear jeans to prom, but the tightest fucking jeans ever. Finally, I got them off and moved back up to kiss his lips again. I still couldn't believe he was really here.

Somehow during the kiss, Alex had gotten back on top of me and hastily reached for my boxers.

"Wait."

"What? Do you not want to do this? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to rush things I just-" Alex rambled.

"No, no. I want to do this. Lock the door though."

"O-oh. Okay."

He looked relieved and quickly went to lock the door as I had asked. Once he was back on the floor with me, he wasted no time in pulling off my boxers and then taking off his own before I could.

"Looks like someone's a little desperate."

I smirked at him, only joking.

"I've always been desperate for you," he whispered lowly in my ear, running his tongue along the shell.

"F-fuck."

"That's what I was planning on. Glad we're on the same page, Jacky."

He kissed down my chest, much like I had done to him, but didn't stop until he reached my dick, taking it in his mouth. I moaned and writhed underneath him as he sucked, hollowing his cheeks.

"C-c-close," I whimpered.

He pulled off with a popping noise and I whined at the loss of contact. He came back up to straddle me again, kissing me hard and grinding against me harder.

I moaned at the same time he did and broke our kiss to suck on his collar bone, trying to find his sweet spot. As I did that, I didn't notice him position himself over my dick until he had pushed down. His face twisted in pain and he stopped moving. I kissed his lips again and waited for him to be okay. Less than a minute later, he moved again, slowly riding me. We were both moaning and I brought my hips up to meet his as he came down.

"So tight, Alex, fuck."

Alex quickly shut me up as I started to ramble by kissing me again. He had changed angles and suddenly screamed out.

"T-there. Fucking th-there."

I slammed into him hard as he moved down and he screamed again. It faded into a moan and I felt a warmth beginning to grow in my stomach. I could tell Alex was close too by the way he occasionally clenched around me. I wrapped a hand around his dick and worked in time with his downward thrusts.

"Cl-close Jack."

I moaned in response seconds before he released over my hand and chest. Hearing his moans and feeling him tighten around me sent me over as well not long after.

Alex pulled his boxers back on and tossed me mine. I pulled mine on as well, still breathing heavily. I moved to lean against the wall and Alex crawled next to me, cuddling into my side.

"I really do love you, Jack. Do you love me?"

"Of course, Lex. I love you so much."

"Say it again," he whispered.

"I love you, Alex."

He sighed happily and I kissed the top of his head.

"So are you staying here? Or did you show up just to leave again."

"I'm staying here. My family is just visiting right now, but I'm planning on going to college here in Baltimore. I already god accepted."

"Really? Me too!"

I couldn't believe my sudden good luck.

"You're kidding."

I shook my head.

"Rian and Cassadee got accepted, too. Zack's going to school in Washington though."

"I know."

"What? How do you know?"

"I may have planned this whole thing with them."

"You what?! They knew the whole time that you were coming back and they didn't tell me?"

"Well, that would ruin the surprise wouldn't it?"

"I hate them."

"No you don't."

"No I don't but I'm a little mad that they hid this from me."

"Let's go back out there and find them, huh?"

"Noooo I wanna stay with you. I don't want you to go away again."

"I'll never leave you again. Not ever."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Jacky. Always."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the ending is really bad omg I'm so sorry. I'm really tired though. I just wanted to get this up before I pass out. Here's your smut, Savannah. ((I tried to make this chapter happy bc yeah I felt like it should be. it was nice and helpful that I'm actually pretty happy right now bc a little girl came up to me in a movie theater and asked if I was the girl from Paramore. I was going to cry omg she thought that I was Hayley Williams. Okay I'm done I'm sorry bye))

Enjoy!

xo,
Presley