Status: Enjoy! And some feed back would help very much!! :D

The Sweeper and the Ball.

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
We walked for about 5 minutes until I finally broke the silence. “So something is obviously on your mind, what's going on?”
“Well, you know the town ball is coming. It's suppose to be some big event that anyone who's anyone is going to be there. There's gonna be fancy decorations, fancy foods, and everyone is gonna be dressed all fancy, Guys in Tux and Girls in long dresses.” Dani's eyes sparkled as she imagined everything that lay ahead. Her hands flowed with the shape that the dress she hoped to wear. And as she went on, I couldn't help but smile. “It's going to be great. You are planning on going, right?”
“I was thinking about it. I could go after another target. I'm not much of a suit or tie kinda person.” She stopped abruptly, and I felt her glare burn a hole in my back. I turned slowly, a chill running down my back.
Dani took one slow step, then slugged me right in the face. “What do you mean you're not going to go?! It's the biggest event of the year, and you're just going to go after a target?!” Breathing heavily, her eyes continued to burn a hole into me.
“Dani, You know I don't like dressing up, let alone wearing a tie.” I stood there looking at her, “Besides, it's not like I have a date or anything.”
Dani's breathing lightened up, and her glare eased. “Is that really it? You don't like dressing up, and you don't have a date? Come on! You should still go!”
“I don't know, Dani. I'm not a party person.” Glaring at me again, we continued walking, seemingly plotting her next argument. “What's so important ab-”
She raised her hand stopping me, putting her finger to her lips. “Be careful what you say. You don't want them coming out.”
Looking at the two story cafe, where the silhouette of a large group of people could be seen. Cheers and laughter, along with the sound of broken glass, could be heard from the inside. Staying silent, we quickly walked to a safe distance down the road.
“Who was in there? Why did we need to stay quiet?”
“We aren't sure, but apparently they're a rough group of people that have moved into town, and have been causing chaos for some of the people.”
“Why hasn't anyone done anything?” I felt anger wash over me, and my blood began to boil. “Why didn't the group do anything?”
“They've been disruptive, but they haven't done anything too bad.” We stopped in front of an old, run down theatre. “Let go in here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Read and Comment Please!!! :D