The Pain I Feel

Plan In Action

It became apparent after a few days that Pogo’s plan was going to be needed. Anna had continues cutting herself, not believing any of Pogo’s reassuring words. After the third day he had had enough. It disturbed Anna how calm Pogo was that night as he cleaned her cuts, if only she knew what he was planning.
“Sleep in my room tonight okay hun? I don’t want you to be alone.” he said calmly.
Anna nodded unsure but went to sleep in the master bedroom nothing less. As soon as they were sure she was asleep, Marilyn and pogo set to work. First they took out her doorknob; she wouldn’t need one after this. Next they took all her razors, knives, and other sharp object that she could use to harm herself. During the night them had set up a camera system in her room, taken most of her clothes and replaced them with more baby appropriate items and finally taken most of the furniture and out it in the attic. They left her bed because the custom crib had not arrived yet but soon that would be one of them only things in her room. They hadn’t gone too extreme; they left most of her posters, music collection, and books on her shelves. Pogo had been a little hesitant about that but he knew how important they were to Anna.
After they had finished everything Pogo had a few hours to prepare for what was about to happen. He sighed and made his way to the bathroom. He started thickly applying black eyeliner and lipstick, might as well look intimidating for what he was about to do. After he had finished his makeup he changed into a tight black tank top and tight skinny jeans. He took a steadying breathe and made his way to the master bedroom. He shook Anna awake, she was surprised at how Pogo looked and a little scared; just the way he wanted.
“We need to have a chat” He said sternly.
Anna swallowed and cautiously nodded.
“You have been acting very reckless and quite frankly childlike. I am sick of it, cutting yourself is never the answer and I will not let this continue. Do you have anything to say for yourself?”
“It’s just so hard Stephen I don’t-”
Pogo swiftly pulled Anna over to him, flipping her over onto her stomach and pulling her over his knee.
“No excuse!” He said raining three smacks down on her bottom “I’m tired of your childness!”
Four more smacks came down while she wiggled and cried.
“No more cutting! If you are so bent on acting like a child I will treat you like one!” he said sternly following every word with a smack.
“Stephen-”
He firmly smacked her ass, “you’re not going to call me that anymore”
He stands up and carries her to her renovated room. She stares around for a second before breaking down crying, knowing that Pogo was serious about his threat.
“What the fuck did you do?” she cried.
Pogo smacked the top of her thigh, “no swearing,” he growled, “I am simply doing what you have forced me to do. You insist on acting like a child then I insist on treating you like one. This isn’t a punishment honey; I just want you happy again.”
Anna stared at him contemplating what he had said, maybe it would make her happy. She was willing to trying anything,
“What if people make fun of me?” she asked bursting into tears again.
Pogo quickly pulled her to his chest and started trying to calm her,
“Shh baby its okay. You’ll be happier this way I promise and that’s all that matters. Daddy will take care of you don’t worry.”
Anna raised her tear stained face to look at Pogo,
“Promise?” She said her lip trembling.
His heart melted when he saw her lip tremble, he pulled her against him again,
“Of course, I won’t let anyone hurt you.”
“Okay” she said in a little voice.
She snuggled closer to him and tried to stifle a yawn. Crying and spankings really take it out of you,
“I’m tired” She mumbled.
Pogo chuckled, “You want to lay down with me and Marilyn?”
Anna nodded and rested her head against Pogo’s chest.
“Let’s get you changed into something a little more appropriate hm?” he said laying her down on the bed. He walked to the dresser that was now hilled with baby clothes and pulled out some black footie pajamas with white stripes. He quickly stripped Anna of her old pajamas and underwear and slipped a diaper under her red bottom. He heard her let out a little squeak and smiled, he knew it would take time for her to get used to being diapered. He quickly spread some baby powder over her sore bottom and private areas before securing the diaper in place. He deftly moved her limbs into the appropriate places before zipping it up and scooping her up. He walked down to the kitchen with Anna on his hip to find Manson standing at the island. He looked up when they entered and smiled,
“Well doesn’t the little baby look adorable” He cooed.
Anna blushed and hid her face in Pogo’s shoulder. Pogo chuckled and turned to Manson,
“Baby girl is tired and I’m looking for her paci, also you want to come snuggle with us for a nap?”
Manson smiled and walked over to a drawer and pulled out a white paci with a music note on it,
“Here” he said, giving it to Pogo, “and sure I’ll snuggle”
He tickled Anna’s stomach causing her to giggle. The two men made their way to the master bedroom, Pogo still carrying Anna. Pogo laid her down in the middle of the bed and set the paci in her mouth. Anna moved her tongue over the plastic bulb getting used to the sensation. It actually felt…right in her mouth. She smiled, maybe she’d like this more than she thought.
“What are you smiling at baby?” Pogo asked chuckling.
Anna squealed and made grabby hands at him,
“Daddy!” she cooed, making Pogo’s heart melt.
He lay down next to her and pulled her body close while Manson lay down on the other side rubbing circles on her back. In the comfortable little cocoon it wasn’t long till the little baby felt herself drifting off. She felt safer already...