Status: Live Life To The Fullest

Princess of Sweden

Chapter 2

Chapter 1
EMMA POV:

I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!". Kate walked in smiling

"Hello, Kate" I greeted her "Hey, Emma" she greeted back.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" I asked her trying not to sound harsh, that's one thing I was taught.

"The queen, Prince Phillip, Charles, Camilla, and your family are having a meeting so I just wanted to ask if you want to go to the mall with me?" She said

"Yes, I would love to" I told her, she smiled and hugged me lightly.

"Okay, we're going in 10 minutes so get ready" Kate told me, then walked out my room to let me start getting ready.

HARRY'S POV:

I saw Kate walking out of Emma's room and then into her room, I wonder what she was doing?

Minutes later, Emma walked out wearing a black baggy shirt with white leggings with UGGs.

"Ready to go, Emma?" Kate asked her

"Yeah just let me get my phone and purse" she told her.

"Where exactly are you two going?" William asked knowing I'll ask that.

"To the mall, we need some girl time"

Emma walked out with her phone and purse ready to go "Let's go, Kate!" She said, Kate nodded and got up and left with Emma and the security.

"I know you like Emma" Will told me. Shit
"No I don't, I have Cressida, Will" I told him trying to convince myself that I love Cressida

"Cressida isn't worthy of being your wife, Harry" he exclaimed

"I won't be king anyways" I said and shrugged

"Maybe you will, Emma mum's really young like 35 something young" Will stated

"What does Emma's mum have to do with this?" I asked, he sighed and explained

"Emma's mum is queen after her father dies but the Swedan royal family monarchs all die at age 80 and more, but King Carl is only 67 so if you marry Emma then she'll be queen, but me and Kate are going to have kids already so then if Emma's mum dies then she'll be queen of Swedan and you'll be king of Swedan"

"Oh" was the only thing that left my mouth.

EMMA'S POV:

We were exiting to mall and swarm of British paparazzi were outside shouting questions and taking million of pictures.

We got inside the car and the driver drove back to Buckingham Palace quickly.

When we walked inside we had about a dozen bags for each, Kate is a shopoholic

"Ladies, finally you're back, William told me you were shopping but why are you so late?" Queen Elizabeth asked

"Paparazzi" me and Kate saying at the same time then sighing together, we looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Emma darling, hurry up and feshan up then we'll talk about your dance" my grandmum told me, I groaned at went to freshen up.

********

I walked back in and sat down "Well, Emma your 26 and we figured that you need a husband-" she started but I cut her off

"WHAT!" I yelled making everybody jumped "Emma Alexandra Elizabeth Mary, never interrupt anybody" she scolded, I sighed and sat back down.

"Who am I getting marry with" I asked clearly annoyed, that earned a glare from my mum.

"We don't know yet, that's why you need to have a husband before you turn 30, if you don't then we'll pick one for you, understand?" She asked, I nodded and we went back to eating. I could feel someone staring at me but refused to see who it was.

I quickly glanced and saw Harry stare at me for a second then looked away. Weird
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is. Hope you like it!!!

:) I figured there are directioners so I WILL be making a one direction fan fiction just comment Who you want it to be (Which lad from one direction)