Status: Hiatus

Let Me Be the One

Drunk Once More

Okay, I would just like to start off by saying that I took a long ass time to do my hair and makeup for that damn club. Not to mention finding a dress that Tom hasn't seen me in before.

The bruises are a sickly shade of yellow that made my face look like it had jaundice and covering that up was a bitch. My sex hair had turn into a rats nest and I had to wash all the knots out with shit loads of product and a very strong brush.

In the end, I was wearing a skimpy black dress, some heels that made my legs look as long as trees and my hair was in blonde beach curls. I had on some jewellery and reapplied my lipstick fifteen hundred million times to get it just right.

Tom better appreciate me now! I spent hours to get ready and maybe finally he would really see me and love me. More than he loved Samantha.

I told the name of the club to Tom and he said that he would meet me there later. Frank offered me a ride with Gerard, Mikey, Bob and Ray and we would meet up with everyone else at the club. On the car ride, Gerard got pulled over by a cop for speeding and had to take a breathalyzer test to prove that he was sober.

So, as you can see, we all had a hell of a time getting to that damn club so you would understand why I wanted to strangle someone on the spot when I saw Samantha, wearing a simple, loose fitting dress as she chat easily with Tom.

I invited Tom, not her.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I growled to myself when I spotted the bruntette from across the club. Her brown hair was in easy waves down her back and her blue eyes were sparkling immensely from the thin layer of eyeliner that she was wearing.

"You invited the girl that was trying to steal your boyfriend? That's...generous." Frank smirked when he saw the two and I shot him a glare.

"Why'd you do that?" Gerard asked from my other side in genuine curiosity.

"I didn't, Tom did." I grinded my teeth together and clenched my fists. They were playing some Cobra Starships song but the blood was pumping in my ears too loudly for me to actually hear the music. "And I fucking wish that he didn't."

"Oh."

"C'mon, I guess we'd better go see them." I grumbled and grabbed the two boys wrists, pulling them over to the pair who already looked a little tipsy. Not drunk enough to do something stupid, but they probably tripped a few more times than a sober person would.

"Vee!" Tom greeted over the noise. "How are you?"

"Peachy." I pursed my lips and tried to make it look convincing by tweaking my lips up in a sort of smile. "I see you brought Sam."

"And I see you brought the idiot who nearly got you killed." Tom snarled and Franks hands immediately turned into fists. His gaze darkened and Gerard looked ready to hold his friend back.

"Actually, this is the idiot who invited you in the first place." I replied coolly, "Oh, and don't call my friends idiots."

I could see Frank smirk from the corner of my eye and Gerard gave my hand a tight squeeze of gratitude.

"If they aren't idiots-" Samantha cut him off by yanking Tom back and giving him a look.

"Tom, it isn't worth it. Just have another drink and enjoy yourself." Sam whispered. I couldn't hear her over the pounding music but if my lip reading skills were correct, that was definitely what she said. And my lip reading skills were always right.

"I'll get some shots." Frank excused himself, leaving just me, Gerard, Tom and the she-devil herself. Mikey, Bob and Ray walked off to flirt with some girls the second we reached the club.

"Um, I'm Gerard, by the way." he announced uneasily and I couldn't help but laugh at his awkwardness. For someone who performed on stage for a living, you'd think that he'd have a little more charisma.

"Yeah, I remember you from the hospital." Sam replied politely and another awkward silence filled the air.

"Uh, hey, Voo, why don't we go help Frank get some drinks?" Gerard asked and gave me that look of you-better-fucking-agree-because-I-want-to-get-out -of-this-really-awkward-situation. So, I agreed.

"Be right back." I excused myself and let Gerard lead me to the bar where Frank was trying to hold five shot glasses by himself. His tongue was poking out of his mouth and his eyebrows were furrowed in concentration. The three other boys we came with we're sitting near, talking to a blonde and brunette as they laughed at his attempts to balance the glasses.

"We've come to help!" I yelled and Frank flinched, not noticing us walk up. Vodka splashed from a few of the glasses onto Franks hand and he scowled as he passed us each two.

"Tom can have the half glass." he muttered under his breath, not knowing about my awesome lip reading skills that clearly come in handy in large clubs that blast music too loud to even hear yourself think.

"Now, let's go get fuckng wasted!" Gerard screamed and Frank and I cheered. The two girls at the bar, overheard and screamed as well, causing the area around the bar to start cheering.

I pushed through the thick crowd, being careful enough not to spill any of the alcohol. My eyes had been so focused on the shot glasses that I hadn't even been paying any attention to what was right in front of me. Until I got there of course.

"Don't worry, we've come with vod-" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw what lay before me.

Samantha was sitting on the tabletop with her lips pressed against a mans. Her thin legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands were cupping her face. They pulled away for only a few seconds as the man whispered to Sam, "I love you so fucking much."

That man was Tom.

The glasses slipped from my hands and shattered on the ground as my jaw dropped. Sam and Tom heard the noise and broke apart to see me standing there. Immediately, both of their faces paled when they saw me.

"What the actual fuck?" I screamed and took a step forward. The crowd of grinding, sweating people seemed to notice that shit was about to go down and parted for me like the Red Sea. Well, except for the one couple that were so into it that they didn't even notice anything going on until some chick yanked them both out of the way.

"Vee, I can ex-" I cut Tom off.

"Explain? You can explain to me why you had your tongue shoved down another girls throat and telling her that you loved her? How the fuck do you explan that?" I shrieked.

"Vera, I swear that it wasn't like that!" Sam swore. I barely noticed that the music had all but shut off and everyone was now crowding around us. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Just shut up, you fucking slut! You didn't mean to play tonsil tennis with my boyfriend, literally two days after I was released from the hospital?" I yelled and the crowd oohed as Sam looked away in shame.

"Don't call her a slut." Tom snapped and that was when my eyes welled up with tears.

"How could you do this to me?" I whispered and shook my head as the tears started to slip from my eyes. Tom stayed silent and that answered my question by itself.

I whirled around and started to the exit when I felt someone grab my arm. It was Samantha. "Vee-" I cut her off by whipping around with my arm extended and the back of my hand coming in contact with her face with a loud SLAP.

"I HATE YOU!"

This time, I stormed through the parted crowd without anyone stopping me. Tom tried to run after me, calling my name but the boys stepped in front of him, blocking his access. I knew that Frank was chasing after me but the tears were slipping too fast from my eyes and I knew that if I stopped, they would break out completely.

I didn't stop until I reached the back exit and walked into the empty alleyway. Frank followed me and let the door swing shut behind him. He didn't say anything, he just watched as I stood there.

Hot tears were slipping down my cheeks but I wasn't quite crying yet. It took all I had not to let the choked sobs out of my mouth. I leaned against the brick wall of the club as the tears continued to fall.

"Vera..."

That one word sent my into a whirlwind of tears, sobs and screams. I slid to the ground, clutching my knees as the cries blurred my vision and black tears smudged my face.

I couldn't see much because of my wet eyes but I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around me and pull me into its comfortable chest. Franks hands stroked my hair, letting my cry like a baby into his chest as he held me close.

"Sh, Sh, don't cry. It's going to be okay, Sh..." Frank soothed. My hands clutched the fabric of his navy blue shirt, as if I were trying to squeeze all the pain away. I don't know how long we stayed like that; me curled up in his lap.

However long it was, it felt like hours of agony. The pain of seeing the love of my life kissing another. Watching him tell her that he loved her. The pain wasn't even in my heart, because that was ripped right out of my chest when I saw them together.

Eventually, after my tears had dried and Frank had helped me to my feet, letting me lean into his side for stability and comfort, the others finally found us. Gerard was clutching his fist, Mikey was grinning like he just witnessed the coolest thing in the world and Ray, Bob and the two girls from the bar were looking at me with sympathy.

"There you two are! We've been looking for you forever!" Mikey said loudly as he waved his arms around. "You should have been there, Gee beat the shit out of that douche until the club kicked us all out!"

I didn't respond, I just looked away. Mikey's grin slipped from his face as Frank spoke in a hushed voice. "I'm going to take her home. Can you guys get rides?"

They all nodded, muttering things like 'I'll take a cab' and 'my place isn't too far from here.' Frank wrapped his arm around my waist and carefully lef me down the alley like I was a china doll that could be broken at any moment.

"Feel better, Voo." Gerard whispered as I passed him on the way to the car.

Like a gentleman, Frank opened the car door for me before getting into the drivers seat himself. The drive itself was silent on the way to my house and no words had to be spoken to know how I was feeling right now.

When we reached my house, Frank didn't just drop me off like he did the first time. He followed me up to my house and inside after I shakily unlocked the front door. He didn't want me to do anything stupid.

He followed me into my room as I sat cross legged on my bed. It was still messy from when I had sex with Tom earlier. The thought made my lip quiver, but no tears fell from my red, rubbed eyes.

Frank sat down at the edge of the bed, making it dip slightly. I scooted closer and leaned into his open arms. "Hey, I'm not going to leave you."

I nodded and pulled away, staring deep into his hazel eyes. He cared. Frank cared for me, genuinely. I guess that's why I did what I did next and leaned in and kissed him. He didn't push me away, he just kissed back like he had been wanting to do this as well.

Franks lips were sweet as they moved in sync with mine, his arms wrapping around my frail body. After what felt like only seconds of pure bliss, we had to pull away for air. I didn't know exactly how we got in that position but I was laying on my back with Frank on top of me.

"Make love to me." I whispered.

A few seconds of silence before Frank answered.

"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! So much drama!!! And this has got to be the third chapter with the word drunk in it! I'm doing that on purpose but when this is all done, I'm going to have an Authors Note at the very end, adding up how many chapters there were called 'drunk'