Christmas Magic and Memories.

It's Christmas Time.

“Sing with me!” Tarra smiled taking Nicole’s hands and attempted to pull her off the couch.

“I don’t dance” she wined getting up from the couch and allowing Tarra to pull her around in circles to the Christmas music.

“Stop being such a scrooge.” Heaven laughed “You know you love Christmas.”

Nicole rolled her eyes as Tarra smiling continued to pull her in circles “Says you.”

“You are only being cranky because Adam isn’t here.”

Tarra’s smile fell a little “I wish the boys were here.”

Nicole smiled lightly and hugged Tarra. “We still have a few days until Christmas, they might get here in time.”

Tarra smiled weakly and let go of Nicole’s hands “Let’s get this tree decorated before they do get here. Bert broke too many of our decorations last year when he tried to ‘help’ decorate the tree last year.”

The three girls all smiled at the memory as they began to untangle the lights.

“I want to help!” Bert yelled standing up from the couch quickly.

Nicole’s eyes got wide and she ran from the tree to hide behind Adam. William and Adam began laughing at her along with Jepha and a few other members of the boy’s bands. Every year Tarra, Nicole and Heaven would have their boyfriends and a few of their friends come over and help with the tree. Bert had been dipping into the egg nog that he had spiked and everyone was sure he had had a little too much. They had been right because they all watched in horror as Bert ran right into the tree, knocking it and himself over. The sound of glass breaking caused Nicole to instantly start yelling at him. At the time she had still been scared and creeped out by him, but she was not going to let him get away with breaking her tree without screaming his ear off.

“Calm down Nicole” Adam smiled wrapping his arms around her waist “he didn’t mean it.”

Nicole looked back at him and felt her anger instantly melt away, a smile creeping on her face.

Tarra and Jepha helped Bert to his feet, both of them laughing at their friend’s drunken behavior and stupidness.

“I need something to drink” Bert mumbled, not seeming to notice or care that he had almost killed the tree.

“I think you have had enough.” Heaven smiled and helped William and Adam put the tree upright once more.

Tarra walked over and picked up one of the broken ordainments and looked at it. It was a small reindeer with a Merry Christmas written on a sign around its neck. One of the antlers had broken off and the back legs had been shipped in a few places.

“A little glue is all it needs” Jepha smiled, taking the reindeer from Tarra’s hands “Let’s go find some.”

Tarra frowned a little “We don’t have any.”

“Then we shall go on an adventure to get some.” Jepha smiled taking her hand and pulling her towards the door. “We’ll be right back.” He added to the rest of the people in the room as he grabbed his keys off the table in the entry way “Don’t wait up!”

“You tell them we will be right back and then not to wait up?”Tarra asked smiling, getting into the passenger seat of Jepha’s car.

Jepha shrugged “You never know, maybe we’ll get stuck in a snow bank and have to spend the night cuddled for warmth.” He winked.

Tarra felt her cheeks and neck with warm with a blush. She wasn’t use to Jepha flirting with her, he had always been friendly towards her but never that friendly. The car ride to the store was quietly, but for the Christmas music that was playing softly on the car’s radio. Tarra smiling slightly and moving her head to the music, shoving Jeph’s behavior to the back of her mind.

“There isn’t any tinsel” Heaven pouted.

“Tennessee will eat it” Nicole sighed pointing to the puppy laying on the couch.

She had come home with the day a few days ago without asking Tarra, Heaven or their landlord. The two didn’t complain once they had gotten use to him but had not been happy when Nicole had shown up with him randomly. Nicole had claimed he was a Christmas present for Adam but they knew all too well that Nicole was already way to attached to the dog for him to be anyone’s Christmas present. The Chihuahua mixed lifted its head and looked at the girl’s ears perking up a little.

“You and dogs” Tarra smiled.

“It’s not my fault I was raised with two dozen of them.” She smiled “besides he is so cute and I got him at a shelter, he looked so sad and lonely.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Heaven smiled “we know you just had to bring him home.”

“and you were still crying when you came home.” Tarra laughed.

“I wanted all of them.” Nicole pouted “Poor things need some human love.”

“If you came home with all of them the land lord would have kicked us out, you are lucky you got away with that one.” Heaven pointed out “so shush.”

Nicole responded by sticking her tongue out at her friend.

“At least Bert didn’t break this one.” Heaven mused holding up a tree decoration.

It was a small frame with a picture of the three girl’s and a few of their friends, including Jepha who had his chin resting on Tarra’s shoulder, Adam who had picked Nicole up bridle style and William kissing heaven’s cheek.

“Wasn’t that taken after that Christmas?” Nicole asked.

“I think you’re right.” Heaven agreed after thinking for a moment.

“Attack!” Heaven yelled standing up behind the snow fort.

Nicole, Tarra, Nell and Parker instantly began throwing snowballs at the boy’s fort across the yard. The girl quickly sunk back down to avoid being hit by the boy’s return attack.

“Show no mercy!” came Jepha’s voice “take those girls down!”

“Your ass is mine Beckett!” Heaven growled after a snowball hit her, leaving snow all over in her hair.

“Just catch me!” William smirked as he took off running towards the back yard.

With the girl’s leader gone chasing William, the rest of the boys took the chance to attack ther girl’s, getting behind their fort. Nicole quickly took off running, Adam close behind her.

“If you hurt her Lazzara I will kick your ass!” Tarra yelled after them.

“I think you have your own problems to worry about” Jepha smiled, snowball in hand.

Tarra let out a squeak before taking off running, as fast as her legs could carry her. Of course Jepha’s legs were far longer than hers and he easily caught up to Tarra, and tackled her to the ground, rubbing snow all over in her hair.

“Let go” Tarra giggled trying to get away.

“Make me” Jepha smiled and began tickling the girl in the snow.

“Stop!” Tarra laughed trying to fight off the fingers that were attacking her sides.

“Make me” he repeated, still tickling her.

Tarra didn’t have time to answer before Nell hit Jeph in the head with a huge snow ball. The attack surprised him enough for Tarra to get away, running as fast as her legs could carry her into the house and slam the door behind her.

“The house is cheating!” Jepha yelled after her laughing.

When Jepha had finally been able to chase Tarra down in the house and drag her outside, everyone had been getting ready to take a picture.

“There you are.” Nicole smiled at the two “Get your asses over here and be in the picture with us.”

Tarra and Jepha smiled and joined their friends, getting a random person walking down the street to take the picture of the giggling group.

“Hey guys” Nell smiled as her and Parker entered the house, boxes in their arms.

“The boys aren’t here yet?” Parker asked looking around confused.

Tarra shook her head sadly.

“Brendon and Gabe aren’t in town yet?” Nicole asked looking for the two girl’s boyfriends.

“They went with Ryan to get the stuff for cookies” Parker smiled “They should be here any minute.”

“Wasn’t Cobra and TAI touring together?” Nicole asked Heaven, her eyebrows knitting together.

“Yeah.” Heaven answered looking equally as confused.

“Gabe said William missed his flight out.” Parker answered with a shrugged “said he was going to take the next one here.”

“Well when did Gabe get here?” Tarra asked.

“Two days ago.” Parker frowned.

Heaven sighed “I’m sure he’ll be here soon.”

“Who wants cookies!” Brendon shouted walking into the house, Gabe and Ryan behind him.

“You were supposed to buy cookie mix” Nell frowned “not already made ones.”

“Same thing” Gabe shrugged.

“Is not,” Nicole argued “you are supposed to make your own sugar cookies, not buy them.”

“Whatever.” Ryan sighed.

“I will kick your ass Ross.” Nicole growled.

“Already threatening people I see?” a voice asked entering the living room “and it’s still a week from Christmas. You got cranky early this year Nino.”

“Adam!” Nicole yelled happily and ran to tackle him with a hug.

“I missed you too.” He laughed as Nicole kissed everywhere on his face but his lips.

“Where is the rest of Taking Back Sunday?” Heaven asked smiling at the two on the floor.

“Home,” Adam answered getting Nicole to allow him to get back on his feet. “decided they wanted to see their girlfriends.”

“What losers.” Gabe smirked wrapping his arm around Parker’s waist.

“William and Jepha are still missing?” Adam asked looking around.

“and the reat of The Used.” Heaven nodded “I think a few of TAI is coming also.”

“They are cutting it a little close.” Adam answered frowning.

“You’ve been later before.” William smiled walking out of the kitchen.

Heaven squeaked in surprise at the sudden appearance of her boyfriend. “Where did you come from?” she asked surprised as he wrapped his arms around her waist and cuddle his face into her neck.

“Two seconds ago.” He answered smiling lightly “I came in the back door.”

“Why?”

“Just to be a little different,” William smirked. “plus I knew it would scare at least one of you.”

“You’re an ass.” Heaven growled.

“But you love me.” He reminded her.

“Yeah,” Heaven smiled “I do.”

“Oh how cute,” Nicole teased “Now stop before I throw up.”

“Shut it.” Heaven growled and tossed a stocking full of candy at her.

Nicole picked up the stocking and removed a Hersey’s bar “Thanks.” She smiled.

“I come bearing gifts!” Quinn yelled running into the house.

“I bought those” Jepha laughed, followed by Bert.

“I got some of them.” Quinn pouted.

“Sorry we are so late.” Jepha sighed “Someone got us stopped by security at the airport.” He added glaring at Bert.

“What” Nicole began to ask but decided she really didn’t know and was a little scared of the answer if she did ask. She had known Bert long enough to expect anything.

“Hey there” Jepha smiled kissing Tarra’s cheek making her blush.

“Are you two dating yet?” Nell asked, causing Tarra’s blush to grow redder and spread to nose and ears.

“Sadly no” Jepha answered smirking.

“Tree!” Bert yelled.

“Bert no!”

Parker’s yell was too late because Bert had already launched himself at the tree, dropping the presents that he had been carrying. Quinn managed to grab Bert at the last moment and stop him from smashing the tree for the sixth year in a row.

“He has to be sober all of December from now on” Nicole growled “or we are going to run out of Christmas ordainments. “

Bert stuck his tongue out at her and Nicole moved closer to Adam, who wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on the top of her head.

“Come here.” Jepha said softly in Tarra’s ear as their friend’s attentions were distracted by Nicole and Bert’s argument about his drinking habits.

Tarra looked at him curiously but allowed him to take her hand and lead her into the kitchen and away from the noise. Jepha looked around din his messenger bag for a moment before pulling out a small flat wrapped present.

“For you.” He smiled handing it to her.

“Shouldn’t I wait until Christmas?” she asked smiling up at him.

Jepha shrugged “Christmas in only a few days away you might as well open it now.”

Tarra smiled and looked down at the box in her hands. It was the size of a small notebook and as flat as book. It had been wrapped in ice blue wrapping paper and had white and blue ribbon tied around it. Tarra lightly untied the ribbon and ripped away the paper. It was what looked like a jewelry box; Tarra looked at it curiously for a moment before opening it. She gasped at the necklace resting in the box. It was a simple silver heart, small diamonds surrounding the very edge and very small carved in the center of the heart was the words JH + TB.

“That is the cutest most corny thing anyone has ever given me.” She smiled.

“And it was not cheap.” Jepha laughed.

“Are you trying to buy my love Mr. Jepha?” Tarra asked smirking.

“Not at all” he smiled “Just simply trying to show you how much I care about you. Do you like it?”

“I love it.” She smiled back.

“How about it then?”

“What?” she asked curiously.

“Be mine?” he asked with a smile.

“Yeah,” Tarra smiled and stood up on her tiptoes to kiss him.

“Finally!” Heaven yelled making Jepha and Tarra laugh.

“We are going to be getting that all night.” Tarra smiled.

“Come on,” Jepha smiled taking the box from Tarra and taking out the necklace “Let’s get that one you and go help with the tree.”

Tarra smiled as Jepha wrapped the necklace around her neck and tied the clasp at the back of her neck. She pulled her hair out from under the chain and turned back to face him once more.

“I love you Tarra.” He said softly resting his forehead against hers.

“I love you too.”