Status: PENDING. :/ I have serious writters block I'm sorry! In the mean time, check out my other story if you want! :) I'll be back soon! x

Walls

PROLOGUE.

A loud knock sounded through the apartment. I was early morning and Michelle was still lying in bed, debating if it was worth getting up or not today.
“Fae are you going to answer that?” she groaned, hoping that her roommate and best friend would be more willing then she was. However, there was no reply so Michelle was forced to roll over, almost tripping over her own feet as she got out of bed. The knocking rang through the empty flat once again; it was faster, more urgent this time.
“Yeah, yeah, I’m coming,” Michelle muttered under her breath, dragging her sock covered feet across the floor. The person in the hall knocked on the door again, louder this time and it was starting to aggravate the young woman. Could they not be this annoying this early? With a sigh she unlocked the deadbolt and twisted the knob, pulling open the door with a gasp as she caught a glimpse of who was on the other side.
“Jack…” she breathed out. She couldn't believe her eyes. A year had gone by; she thought he had forgotten her. She thought he didn't care. Yet, here he was, standing in front of her in all his skunk haired glory, panting as though he ran here all the way from Baltimore. She’d imagined this moment for the past twelve months and all the ways it could go. She’d mostly pictured herself mad at him. He deserved the hard time she wanted to give him. He had been a complete ass to her when they had ended they’re relationship. She was over him, but she still held a grudge. But then again, as she stared into his brown orbs, she felt her will crumbling down. But she was totally over him, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm officially done with my semester, expect more updates! :)
I'm writing as of now, but I felt the need to give you a little teaser ;)
Enjoy, and let me know what you think! :D