Status: PENDING. :/ I have serious writters block I'm sorry! In the mean time, check out my other story if you want! :) I'll be back soon! x

Walls

THEY YELL"SURPRISE! SURPRISE!"

A month past since Michelle's graduation and she was doing good. The dreams of Jack had stopped, her and John were happy and still going steady and she had gotten a call from Travis saying that he knew how she might be able to get a job as a manager for the summer. A band called Pierce the Veil who was performing at Warped Tour this summer had lost their manager, his wife was six months pregnant and she was having complications so he decided it would be best to stay home. After a couple phone calls to various people she finally got a hold of the former manager and they had a skype interview before he decided she would be fit to replace him.

She was leaving that morning to fly to Seattle for the start of tour and she was looking forward to it. She was going to do her thing, on her own and start making a name for herself in the music industry. She didn't need her brother. Plus, she was going to meet new people, make new friendships and be able to spend time with old friends such as the boys from We the Kings. She couldn't stop fidgeting the whole time John drove her to the airport. She was too excited. Although, the other half of her was sad that she would be leaving her boyfriend from two months. She wished he could come with her on this adventure, but they both knew that he had his own job to do. They had agreed, however, that he would be joining her for a couple days when the tour would be in the Boston/New York region. For now though, they had to say goodbye at the airport terminal where Michelle's flight had just been called.

"I'm going to miss you," she pouted glancing up into his green eyes. He chuckled and pressed another kiss to her lips before squeezing her tightly in his arms.

"I will too Mich." He rarely called her Minnie, he had once said it was a childish nickname and she wouldn't want people calling her that five or ten years down the road. "But we'll talk to each other everyday and we'll see each other soon. I love you, okay? Don't forget that when you're hanging out with all those sweet talking rock stars," he winked.

"I love you too baby. There's no way I could forget about you, I promise." She kissed his lips one more time before pulling away from his embrace. "I gotta catch my flight." They said goodbye one last time before they parted ways.

After a couple hours flight and a stressful cab ride with a driver who seemed to have no idea where he was going, she finally made it to the venue where the bands would be kicking off the tour in two days. Until then, there would be the start of tour party, a day to recuperate and get sorted and then they were off. Michelle got into the fenced in parking lot by flashing her tour pass and she glanced around wondering what bus would be hers. The only thing she had been told was that she wouldn't be able to miss it. When she got a glimpse of a brightly colored bus she knew she had to drag her luggage pass the twenty or thirty some odd buses to that one.

She knocked on the door of the bright green bus parked towards the end of the row and waited patiently for someone to come and open it for her. She would have just walked in, she was going to be living in there for the next two months, but she felt out of line to do so. She didn't know the guys she would be working for and basically anything could be happening behind that door. Moments later it flew open to reveal a young man about her high with curly brown hair. He was wearing a backwards snapback, a button up short sleeved shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. He shot her a friendly smile.

"Hey, there. Can I help you?" he asked, wondering who this young girl could be. He couldn't deny she was extremely pretty. Maybe she was lost, but then again, how would she have gotten past security? Although, girls these days did have their ways....Was she a fan? Ugh, it was WAY too early in the morning to deal with fangirls right now. Vic debated on slamming the door in her face rather than take the change of getting pounced on, but he decided against it. That wasn't really his style. He'd give her a chance to speak and then he would decide what to do.

"My name's Michelle Flyzik...I'm assuming you're one of the boys from Pierce the Veil?" she said. He looked familiar and she was trying to place a name to the face she had seen when she looked up the band. "You're Vic, right?" she asked, hoping she remembered correctly. The boy grinned, confirming the name and held the door open wider for her to climb aboard the bus.

"I sure am, come on in. You can leave your suitcase there, I'll send Casey or someone to put it in the underneath compartments." Doing as she was told, Michelle left her case to the side and climbed onto the bright green RV. "Most of the guys aren't here yet, but they're known for being late. It shouldn't be too long now." He placed a hand on the small of her back when he joined her in the front lounge, leading her towards the bunk. "The good news is that you pretty much have first dibs on one of these."

Michelle looked around, trying to decide which one she would want to sleep in for the summer. Two of them already had bedding and bags in them so she decided on the top bunk on the right wall. She didn't know the boys well, so she didn't really want to risk waking up to one of them having sex with someone over her head.

"I can't believe you're a girl," Vic said, leaning against the left wall, watching her get settled into her bunk. "I honestly thought the All Time Low boys had followed through on their empty threats and fired their manager. You see his name is Matthew Flyzik, I thought someone was just fucking with him by calling him Michelle." Minnie turned to look at him with raised eyebrows. Did he think she had no idea who these people were? "Do you know him?" Vic continued. "From what I know, Flyzik isn't really a popular last name..." Michelle giggled, he was so innocent and clueless.

"He's my older brother," she laughed, turning to back fixing her blanket on her bed.

"Well that explains so much...Like the Minnie Mouse tattoo and blanket for instance..." She laughed again before placing her duffle bag on the mattress. The two became acquainted with each other in the front lounge. Vic told her about the band and she told him about her journey of managing, leaving out the majority of last summer's events.

They were interrupted a half hour later by the front door getting pulled open and a tall lanky man bounding onto the bus calling for Vic.

"Well hello there," his deep voice said as his eyes landed on Michelle, sitting in front of his brother. He pulled off his sunglasses, tossing them onto the table before sliding into the booth beside her. Michelle recognized him as Mike, who Vic had informed her, was his younger brother.

"Woah there, calm down Whiskey hands," Vic cut him off.

"What do you think you have dibs on her or something old man?" he retorted. He rested his arm on the booth behind Michelle and leaned in towards her. "I know he seems sweet and all, but if you're looking for a good time sweetheart, you're only going to find that with me." He winked at her and was going to continue, but his older brother cut him off.

"Micheal, meet Michelle our new tour manger. She's Matt Flyzik's younger sister..." Mike's head snapped over to his brother and stared at him for a moment before he removed his arm from around the girl.

"Hey," he said, smiling at her sheepishly. "I knew it was you, I was just testing you to make sure you weren't here for the wrong reasons." He grinned a toothy grin, afraid to have gotten on the girl's bad side. He definitely didn't need Matt riding his ass front having hit on his baby sister. He hadn't know there was a younger Flyzik, but he knew Matt and he could guess that he wouldn't want anyone to lay their hands on her.

With a chuckle she rolled her eyes and patted the tall boy's stubbly cheek. "No harm, no foul Mikey." She followed him as he climbed out of the booth and informed the brothers that she had someone to meet, but she would be back in a little while. Their job in the meantime was to contact the other half of the band and to tell them to get their asses here as soon as possible.
Michelle follow the directions of the text message she had received, looking for that familiar red bus. It came into sight soon and she noticed some familiar faces hanging around outside of it.

"HEY! GINGER!" she called, breaking out into a run towards the boy in question. His conversation with Danny stopped as he turned towards the sound of his best friend's voice.

"MINNIE MOUSE!" he called back, opening his arms so that he could catch her and spin her around once she had jumped into them.

"I've missed you Travis!" she exclaimed, hugging him close once he had let her back down on the ground.

"I'm missed you too Min. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your grad."

"That's alright...There were enough band members to compensate..." she explained what had happened to him as his eyebrows furrowed together with confusion.

"Now I feel worse about not being able to make it!" he exclaimed with a groan. "I'm sorry you had to go through that alone..."

"It's fine, really. It was the closure I needed. I haven't seen or thought about him in a month. The dreams have stopped and I'm happy now. I've got John and I'm finally moving on."

"Good. That's good. I'm happy for you Michelle." He pressed his lips to her forehead as she pulled her vibrating phone out of her pocket. It was a message from Vic, letting her know that the rest of the band had finally shown up. She said goodbye to the We the Kings band and crew before making her way back to the 'booger' as the band called it.

"Hi!" an excited voice sounded from behind her as she reached the door of the green vehicle. She turned around, slightly startled to find a boy with dark hair grinning down at her. Did he stick a fork in a socket to get his hair to stand on end like that?

"Hi..?" Michelle replied, recognizing him as one of the boys from Pierce the Veil, or she thought she did.

"I'm Jaime," he introduced himself, confirming her thoughts. "This is Tony," he gestured to the tattooed boy beside him. "You must be Michelle." He pulled her into a bear hug before setting her back down on her feet.

"Do you know when your brother is getting here?" he asked as the three of them walked onto the bus.

"I'm sorry?" Michelle asked, her eyebrows furrowing together.

"Yeah. Your brother and All Time Low. Do you know when they're getting here?" Tony asked.

Michelle's eyes flickered back and forth between them. "All Time Low isn't doing warped this year...." she said. Didn't they know that.

"Didn't you hear?" Vic joined in, coming from the bunk area. "David Schmitt from Breath Carolina has been having throat problems...Kevin called up All Time Low to play main stage...Didn't Matt tell you any of this."

"No..." The girl stood there in shock, not able to move or think. She didn't know how to react to this. This was supposed to be her summer. Her time to blossom into her own person and make a name for herself. She didn't need her brother over shadowing her and trying to control her every move.

"Maybe he wanted it to be a surprise...?" Vic suggested, sensing something was wrong with the young woman.

Yeah, what a surprise this was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's going to Warped Tour?! I am! :D
I'm so excited!
Don't be afraid to let me know what you thought of the chapter, I won't bite! ;)
Thanks for reading!! xo