Status: PENDING. :/ I have serious writters block I'm sorry! In the mean time, check out my other story if you want! :) I'll be back soon! x

Walls

OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND.

After getting the news that her brother would be joining her on Warped Tour, Michelle made herself at home in the bus. She got settled in and put her stuff away before she started to get ready for tonight. She unbraided her hair letting it the soft waves fall over her shoulders. She took her time giving herself a smoky eye and choosing the right outfit. Others would call this avoiding the problem or hiding out, but that wasn’t what Michelle was doing. She had convinced herself of that as she pulled on her distressed black studded high waisted shorts and a leopard print tank top. No, she wasn’t trying to make a point either. Okay, maybe she was doing that a little, but that was beside the point. She walked out of the bathroom and headed to her bunk to find the shoes she wanted.

“Well, well, well. The sun goes down and Michelle comes out to play?” a raspy voice asked as she pulled on heals that matched her top. She noticed Mike standing in the doorway between the front and the bunk section of the bus. She shot him a wink as she pulled on the bracelet John had given her for her birthday the week before and plopped a bowler hat. She strode over to him and he stood up straighter, gazing at her as she did so.

“Would you do me the honours of accompanying me tonight Michael?” she asked. He too was ready, dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a Key Street t-shirt.

“It would be my pleasure, my lady,” he bowed slightly and held out his arm, letting her hook hers through it. They had spoken earlier, Mike was aware that she had a boyfriend, but that wasn’t going to stop them from being friendly, with boundaries of course. It was purely innocent. Besides, the boys knew they would have to be on their best behaviour, even if Michelle didn’t have a boyfriend, because of her brother being present this summer.

The three other members of Pierce the Veil had already made their way to the kick off party, where as Mike decided to wait for Michelle, not wanting her to have to show up alone. They walked arm in arm across the parking lot towards the large crowd of people where music was blasting, bodies were swaying and alcohol was flowing.

"What are you drinking?" Mike asked the girl, speaking slightly louder than usual so that she could hear him clearly.

"I'll have a vodka cranberry," she replied earning a look from the man accompanying her. "What?"

"Come on Minnie, vodka? Whiskey dude! Always!"

"Maybe later whiskey hands," she winked at him before strutting over to Tony would was talking with a blond man she didn't recognize.

"Hey Michelle, meet my roommate, friend and business partner Jaxin," he introduced them. She shook his hand as he said hello, letting his accent reveal his true origins.

"You're a kiwi!" she exclaimed. "That's rad! I've always wanted to go down under!"

"You should, it's a beautiful place."

"Jaxin will be staying on our bus. He's running the merch tents for our clothing lines. We were just talking about hooking you up with items from the new line."

"That's rad thank you!" she felt flattered, the boys were really making her feel included, like one of them.

"Have you seen Mike?" Tony asked, making Michelle glance around. She couldn't see the tall lanky drummer anywhere.

"He was supposed to be getting drinks..." Both Jaxin and Tony laughed.

"He's long gone, hon. I've gotta go find Austin, I'll see you two on the bus later, or some time tomorrow," the blond chucked before disappearing into the crowd himself.

"So, are there any girls on tour at all?" Michelle asked, glancing around, trying to find anyone of her gender that didn't look like a girlfriend or a stereotypical 'band whore' as they were labeled.

"Yeah, Tay Jardine from We Are The In Crowd, Jenna from Tonight Alive, Jess from the Summer Set, there are a few managers that are girls too. Don't worry, it's Warped Tour, not Sausage Fest," he joked, scanning the crowd looking for any of the woman in question so that he could introduce her.

"Mi' lady" a deep voice whispered into Michelle's ear as a red solo cup appeared in front of her eyes.

"Thank you Micheal," she grinned. "I hope for your sake there are no extra ingredients in here," she teased before taking a gulp.

"Come dance with me," he said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her along, not giving her a chance to say goodbye to Tony.

Michelle was having the time of her life. She was letting lose, dancing and laughing with Mike and everyone else around her. She felt like she had finally found her place. Until a hand that wasn't Mike's, that were currently wrapped around her waist, was placed on her shoulder, pulling her away from the tatted Mexican.

"Michelle what do you think you're doing?" Matt demanded, staring down at her, making her feel inferior and losing all of her new found confidence.

"Having fun," she replied, standing her own ground.

"Really? With Micheal Fuentes?" he asked. "No offence dude," he added, glancing over his sister's head at him.

"None taken man. But, you gotta know, I wasn't trying anything. I was actually looking out for her."

Matt scoffed. "Yeah with your body pressed up against hers? You know she has a boyfriend right?"

"Yeah, which is why I'm the one dancing here and not someone who doesn't have the privilege to have that information." Michelle was surprised, for someone with such a bad reputation, he was actually being pretty noble.

Matt was speechless. He stood there, biting the inside of his lip, trying to figure out what to say next.

"I think I'm old enough to take care of myself Matthew. You would probably know that if you were able to show up for my birthday one year. Then maybe you could remember that I'm not ten years old anymore."

He dropped his gaze to his shoes. What was he supposed to reply to that? She should know that it wasn't his fault. She did know that, and was feeling slightly guilty for using it against him.

"And thanks, by the way, for informing me that you were going to be here this summer. This was supposed to be MY thing Matt. MY chance to make a name for myself in the music industry. Yet, a couple hours in I'm being introduced as 'Baby Flyzik'. How do you think that makes me feel?" Again, Matt said nothing. "Matt, I appreciate you looking out for me, but I got this. Okay?"

Matt sighed quietly and nodded. Maybe if he had taken a step back last year the unfortunate events wouldn't have happened. Maybe he could watch from afar? Have a few 'spies'? Mike seemed to have potential. "Alright, I'm sorry." Michelle was taken aback. Was this really happening? "Wanna come by the bus tomorrow thought?" he asked. "I have your birthday present...." Michelle agreed, not sure if she should feel proud or guilty. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then. Have fun Min." He gave her a quick hug and nodded slightly at Mike before turning and walking away.

"What was that about?" Mike asked.

"Great restrain and growth on his part...."

They continued on with dancing and drinking until the shorter Fuentes complained that he wanted 'his turn' with Michelle and that his brother was 'hogging' her. With a giggle, Michelle graced Vic with her company until Tony came up to them, pulling Tay Jardine along behind him.

"I've been looking for you everywhere Mich!" He exclaimed. "This is Tay. Tay, this is Michelle Flyzik, Matt's baby sister."

With a roll of her eyes she greeted the girl with a smile and the boys left them to get acquainted. Michelle could easily see herself getting along with Tay. She was sweet, funny and pleasant to be around.

"TAAAAAAY!" a voice called out, catching the young woman's attention. "Did you bring a friend for me?" Jack asked, slinging his arm around Tay and glancing at her friend. His face got pale as he recognized her.

"Jack this is-"

"Minnie....Hey," he cut her off. Michelle forced a smile and downed the rest of her drink, silently regretting not caving into Mike's insisting for her to have some Whiskey. No. She didn't need alcohol to face this. Well, anymore than she already had in her blood flow anyway.

"Hi," she replied, smiling softly at him. Tay stood there, still wrapped up in the boy's arm, trying to figure out why there was so much tension between the two.

"So what's up Jack?" she asked, trying to lighten things up.

"I wanted to know why Alex got to play with you and I don't," he pouted, causing Minnie to choke on her drink. Damn her dirty mind.

"For one, because he collaborated with my band, not the other way around. And also because he's the one dating me," she giggled lightly.

"But I want to play a show with you too," he whined.

"I'll talk to Jordan."

"When?"

"Later," she promise.

"Why not now?"

"Because I'm talking with Michelle right now," she said with a sigh. She was starting to feel like a mother trying to control her four year old. "You guys know each other through Matt?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I toured with them last summer..." Cue the awkward tension.

Jack giggled drunkenly, swaying on his feet. "You know you and Alex, Tay?" he asked, confusing both girls. "Well Minnie and I we..." Oh gosh, he was going there. How was Michelle going to get him to shut up?!

"JACK!" a sober Alex called, jogging up to the trio.

"Alex! Dude! Since Tay won't let me play with her I was gonna tell her about..."

"Yes Jack, I know what you were going to say. How about we change the subject?" he cut him off. Tay got the hint pretty quickly and offered to to talk to Jordan now about Jack being able to play a set with them one day.

"Sorry about that Min, you know he doesn't have a filter when he's drunk," Alex apologized. "You okay? How are you doing?"

"It's fine Alex, I'm doing great," she grinned sincerely. Alex looked at her skeptically. "I'm over it Alex, I got my closer, I've moved on."

"You know Min, he's really-"

"I don't need to hear it Alex. It won't change anything. It's over."

"You know what they say Min, out of sight, out of mind....."

"Well then Alex, you better keep him out of my sight." With that being said, she turned on her heals and walked across the lot to Mike.

"Mikey, can I get a refill?" she asked shaking her empty cup.

"More of the same?" he asked, taking it from her.

"No, I'll have some Whiskey please." With that a grin spread out on Mike's face and he grabbed her hand pulling her along behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, a sucky filler I know.
I'm having a bad case of writer's block :S
If any of you have idea's for drama I would love to hear it!

On another note, WARPED TOUR ON FRIDAY!
Thanks for reading and feedback is always appreciated!<3
Mucho love xoxo

p.s. I know Lisa and Alex are together, but I wanted some Taylex.
Keep in mind THIS IS ALL FICTION. :)