You Are Not

Chapter 12

Tay placed the coffees on the coffee table avoiding Gustav's feet, Tay hated Gustav putting his feet on her table that she cleaned several times a day. She turned the TV on and perched on the sofa, she looked at the two boys engrossed in conversation. Gustav was sat as usual, slouching, feet on table and Andy was placed between Gustav's lap and the armrest with his legs spread over Gustav, Andy's legs looked as though they could go on forever. Gustav's lips were millimeters away from Andy's cheek talking to him as if he couldn't get close enough, Tay thought this was really bad timing of Andy.

She'd just tried not to break up with John only then feeling she should have, she didn't even end up mentioning Fraser, Gustav was the only person she wanted to talk to right now and he was tangled in Andy. Tay understood that they wanted to be together on Andy's last night in the UK but he couldn't have picked a worse time.

"Is your favorite colour black?" Gustav smirked.

"Is black a colour?" Andy smiled.

"Yes but white isn't."

"Is that racist?"

"NO, colours are made up of pigments, black is made up of a lot of colours but white doesn't have any. Actually!" Gustav raised his eyebrows at Andy.

"Well I like blue."

"Really? Cause all this black your wearing is sort of misleading then."

"Well your eyes are kind of distracting." Andy grinned.

Gustav's eyes coincidentally are blue, sometimes in certain lights they looked a little grey but nevertheless it was Andy's new favorite colour. Gustav loved the adoration Andy gave him but at the same time he wondered how Andy could be so fond of him after such little time together, Gustav loved being with Andy, nothing felt better but he couldn't be in love with someone he hardly knew.

Tay took her hot chocolate and made for her bedroom leaving the boys to watch Pretty Woman alone. She loved that Gustav was happy, she couldn't remember the last time she saw Gus smile so much in the short space of time since Andy had been here. Her talk with Gustav could wait, she just hoped he would listen and not want to talk about Andy. Tay would want an Andy talk at some point but not right now.

"What's your favorite colour?" Andy asked Gus.

"I don't think I really have one, I like red at the moment but it changes. I think it depends what the colour is for?"

"Are you always a smarty pants?" Andy teased.

"It's my turn to ask a question... why do you love Batman so much?"

"I like Batman but not in that way, I like Batman as a friend and my dad got me into the comics. Right my turn, tell me something personal about yourself."

"Uh- Okay, I grow up in a small sort of commute with my mother who is a reverend and I went to church with her, I was always pushed to believe in what my mum did and why she did it. My dad moved away creating a new family and I got a half brother who I do get on with and he visits from time to time. As a kid I never really knew my dad, I knew what he looked like and everything but he scared me and when I told my mum I didn't want to see him anymore I didn't. But right now I don't even know where he is, if he's healthy or anything." Gustav shrugged.

Andy sat taking in the story, although Gus didn't put much detail in it was nice to know what his life had been like and for a kid without a father he seemed so good. He turned out to be an amazing person, his mum must have been a strong woman thought Andy but then he thought of his own dad and how close they were. Andy would have definitely been a different person without his dad around.

"My grandparents go to church." Andy finally said.

Gustav laughed at him, "I doubt its the same church though."

Andy grinned and before he knew it they were both lost in the TV where the girl was trying to do some shopping. The film wasn't really something Andy would ever think to watch but without admitting it he started to enjoy the film, Gus had got some ice cream from the freezer and two spoons and every time Gus went to say something Andy put more ice cream in his mouth. Which made Gustav not only laugh every time but he also knew Andy was liking the film.

After the film Gustav got up and ran a bath, "You're having a bath now?" Andy questioned.

"Yes but don't be shy, you can come in." Gustav laughed.

"And what? Watch?"

"If you don't want to sit in my bathro-"

"Okay, okay." Andy interrupted, "I'll sit in your bathroom."

Gustav grinned, he started looking through some CD's to put on some low background nose. He put a CD in the CD player which looked like it was from about six years ago and pressed play and the soft sound of the Xcerts began to play. Andy had no idea who they where, he didn't think of it as anything special but then as he took Gustav's CD's from him and started to look through them himself he realised he didn't have great taste in music.

Andy sat on the lid of the toilet reading the back of Gustav's latest read, Gus had a lot of books and they all had a lot of wear in them, he obviously enjoyed reading.

"Why don't you get a kindle?" asked Andy.

"Because they cost money." Gustav replied, his eyes where closed as he just lay in the bath which Gus had put way too many bubbles in.

"Well yeah but you buy all these books." Andy said.

"Not all of them are mine and I borrow a lot of them, do you want to read one to me?" he laughed.

"But haven't you read all of them?"

Gustav shrugged, "I might have forgotten the story by now."

Andy started to read one of the books, he went for one that didn't look too damaged already and it wasn't too thick of a book. Andy opened the book from to the first page and began to read, "Mr Utterson the lawyer was a man of rugged countenance, that was never lightened by a smile..."

Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde was a book Gus was all too familiar with, this was a book Gus had really enjoyed to read and he couldn't forget the story if he tried, a lawyer named Gabriel John Utterson investigates strange occurrences between his old friend, Dr Henry Jekyll and the evil Edward Hyde.

Although coming from Andy it sounded like a whole new story, Andy read with confidence and his pronunciations where perfect, Gus was kinda bummed he didn't have to correct him not even once. But at the same time he loved hearing the story from someone else, Andy's voice was strong, deep and very indulging.

After the first chapter Andy stopped and looked at Gus, "How long are you going to stay in there for?"

"Do you want to join me?" Gus laughed.

"Why is that funny?"

"Because I already know the answer."

"Do you?"

Andy got up and put the book down next to the sink but on a towel so he knew it wouldn't get wet, he went to crouch next to the tub but before he could Gus reached out and pulled Andy into the tub with him. Andy struggled to sit up somewhat and a wave of water left the tub, Gus laughed as Andy pushed his hair out of his face.

"Y'know I didn't bring a spare outfit."

Gus shrugged smirking and then he couldn't stop himself as he continued to laugh.

Once they where out of the bathroom, dried and dressed, Andy in one of Gustav's over-sized t-shirts and a pair of skinny jeans. Andy wasn't really a Pajamas's type of guy, he didn't mind so much when he was on the tour bus with Gus but now he's in Gustav's home and it feels like everything's a new territory for him. Although he was thinking that it would be nice to go away with the sent of Gus from his clothes and maybe this would mean Gus would have to come and get them back but that was just wishful thinking.

Andy knew he'd be going back to his girlfriend in America but that wasn't what he wanted, he loved the US and he thought maybe he would stay in the UK for Gus but it just wasn't possible. Andy hated being away from his family but he couldn't return to Gus soon enough.

They snuggled back up on the sofa with Gustav's quilt around them, bring them closer to share it and keep each other warm. Andy could stay in that hold forever, Gustav smelt musky but also there was a hint of a berry there too, what ever he wore it made Andy want to be a close as possible, Gustav's hugs where also the best, he held him tightly but not so tight that he was being rough.

They didn't sleep together that night but Andy couldn't help but wishing they had, it made his stomach ache in a way that he was unsure how Gus was serious about them, it had only been two nights they'd really had together but Andy wasn't the type to fuck and leave. Gus had insisted on watching the iron man films which Andy found fine until Gustav mentioned iron mans metal ass.

Andy wanted couldn't concentrate on the film but think about their last moments together and the fact that Gustav's hold was amazing but he didn't even kiss him when their faces were practically touching or he would have his mouth full of food when he turned to Andy, Gus was either too comfortable around him already or this wasn't something he wanted.

Andy swallowed, "What was your relationship like?"

Gus turned his head towards Andy but not taking his eyes from the screen, "What?"

"You're last relationship with someone, what was it like?"

"Y'know it had it's ups and downs but it's over now, why do you ask?"

"Where you romantic?"

Gustav stopped and looked at Andy this time with a spoon full of ice-cream hanging out of his mouth. Gus put the ice-cream down and pulled Andy so close he was almost sat on his lap.

Gus took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, usually I'm more awake than this, I should be paying more attention to you since you're leaving soon."

Gustav kissed Andy's forehead softy and Andy said quietly, "I just wanted to know you were in this with me."

Gustav raised his eyebrow, "I don't let just anyone into my bath."

Gustav smirked and this time Andy's smile grew too, Gus leaned forward and kissed him, the kiss lasted for a while until Gus pulled away. Gus planted a soft kiss on his lips again as if he remembered Andy was fragile. Gustav's eyes turned back to iron man and Andy buried his head in Gustav's chest, Gus wrapped his arms around him and leant back, before they knew it the night was over.

Andy never really knew he kept doubting Gus, maybe it was because he had never been so close to a guy before that it felt strange to him or the fact that he was the type of boyfriend to want to be close a lot of the time. Whatever the reason he couldn't doubt him anymore.

Any's phone buzzed in his pocket and it was time to go, Gus lay next to him sleeping, Andy wasn't going to wake him. He remembered how bad Gustav's last goodbye had been, this time he'd rather remember them holding each other lying back and being intoxicated on the musky smell in which he'd buried his face in. He wanted to remember him laughing and enjoying the moments they had together. Andy's phone buzzed again reminding him that watching Gus was only making him late and more reluctant to leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little Romance for you guys :3

I hope you're still enjoying and if you are please recommend or subscribe etc. Thank you :)