You Are Not

Chapter 6

Gustav's eyes flickered open, they still felt heavy, his hands were cold on the bathroom floor where he'd been sleeping. Andy hadn't moved him as he didn't have the strength nor did he know where to put him.

Gus pushed the door open to see Andy sitting over a table with a sandwich on it. Gus hadn't eaten since the night before and he started to feel hungry although he never thought he'd be asking Andy Biersack for anything. Gus felt exhausted but he had no idea why, he was used to not getting any sleep and he'd never really had a large appetite.

Andy's eyes flickered to the TV, Gus could hear guns shoots and screaming coming from the TV. Gus leant round the door a little more stretching to see if anyone else was around, he stumbled to his feet gripping the door and walking around to meet Andy's glaze. Gus looked down and he wasn't even in his own shirt.

"You alright?" Andy asked, with a questioning look on his face.

Gustav didn't know what to say, he had so many questions yet he didn't want to talk to Andy about feelings. About anything at all if he could help it. Least of all he didn't want to be stuck on a tour bus with Andy, whilst feeling slightly sick just to make matters better. Gustav was just thankful to not have the whole band waiting for his appearance.

"Alright?" Gustav repeated, making for the sofa and collapsing next to Andy.

"Do you want something to eat? Although all we have is candy, bacon and bread. Some cheese as well I think."

Gustav nodded and Andy got up to make him a sandwich.

"Where is everyone?" asked Gus.

"Sleeping. I don't know your name," Andy stated.

"is that supposed to be a question?"

Andy smirked starting to find Gustav's humour slightly funny. Andy was unsure about Gus, he seemed to hate his guts yet he agreed to with anything Andy offered him. Maybe he just wasn't good at making decisions, he was on a random band's tour bus and he didn't seem to be a huge fan of their sound either.

"Sort of."

Gustav raised an eyebrow but gave no answer as he didn't feel as though his name was something Andy really needed to know. He still felt awful but couldn't bring himself to sleep any more. Gus had no idea where the bus was even headed not that he really cared, he was almost out of money and getting a free journey, weather it was in the right direction or not it was free and they had a working shower. Plus somewhere to throw up if necessary.

Gus rubbed his head thinking about how he came to be feeling like this but nothing. Andy placed a sandwich in front of Gus and pressed play on the TV, The Dark Knight Rises continued to blare through the bus. Gustav frowned slightly at the sound piercing through him, his stomach growling as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Seen this before?" Andy asked with his mouth full.

Gus squinted at the screen recognizing Bane from the advertisements, muttering, "No."

"What?" Andy blurted, "IT'S BEEN OUT FOREVER AND ITS FUCKING AWESOME!"

Gustav rolled his eyes not caring in the slightest for Batman. Andy continued to explain the whole film to Gustav and the back story which made Gustav feel worse, having to have the TV at full volume and then Andy fangirling over a Batbelt or whatever.

Once the film came to an end Andy pulled out a load of comics and put them on the table, "Here's some research for you while I'm gone." Andy smiled.

"Gone?" Gustav flinched, "gone where?"

"Sound check," Andy said flicking through one of his comics. "We're almost at the venue."

"Where?"

"Norwich."

"We're not in London anymore." Gustav told himself quietly.

Gustav sat up thinking about how he would get home and when, he was miles away and on a bus with someone that gave him headaches. His relationship was over and he had to fix it, Tay will call the police on a missing persons search soon enough and he was going to run out of money. Gustav's heart started to race and he felt hot and steamy all over again, in fact he felt like being sick.

Gustav took a shower, cleaned his teeth and ran his fingers through his newly blonde hair. He got dressed in the t-shirt that he'd been given and his jeans that he'd cleaned in the hotel. He stepped off of the bus and walked in the venue, it was quaint, kind of shabby looking on the outside but clean and very modern on the inside. Andy was stood looking into a mirror when Gus found him, he was trying to straighten his wavy black hair.

"How long are we going to be here?" Gus asked Andy.

"I kind of gathered we're way home," Andy replied without looking at him. "I was going to wake you but you didn't look great."

"Thanks a lot." Gus muttered sarcastically.

"Well it might of helped if you gave me some information," Andy turned to face him this time. "I don't know you're name or where we were even supposed to be taking you. Maybe you should start trusting me a little more."

"My name is Gustav and I live in London, how's that for you?"

"There's nothing I can do right now, we'll take you back to London after the show okay?"

Gustav really wished he could say yes but he didn't have the money to get home right now. He wasn't really in any position to be arguing with Andy but he was just automatically irritated by him.

"What do you do after sound check?" Gustav asked, trying to be as kind as possible or at the very least not to be nasty or snap at Andy.

"We don't do much at all really but we can go look at some shops, go for something to eat or sit, chill, play games?" Andy shrugged and turned back to the mirror.

Fantastic thought Gustav. Ashley walked into the room and looked Gustav up and down then chuckled to himself.

"Surprised he's still with us," laughed Ashley. "Is he going to be picking up chicks with us tonight too?"

"No I am definitely not," Gustav answered for himself. "I thought we where going back to London?"

"Tomorrow and before you start with the sarcasm or whatever, I didn't lie because tomorrow is after the show." Andy told Gustav again.

Gustav didn't know why but he felt as ease a little more after talking to Andy maybe that's what he needed sometimes was just to be told how it is and say nothing back. It was almost as if the weight was taken off of his shoulders a little.

Gus watched the band sound check and he started really getting into some of the songs. He noticed a lot of the songs contained God or religion and wondered if Andy believed in any of it, whether that was his influences. Gus didn't take Andy for a guy that would pray before bed and he definitely didn't pray before they eat. Maybe Andy wasn't the religious one, Gus knew none of the band members names except Andy's and then there was Emma who wouldn't just know their names but their back stories too.

Afterwards Gus and Andy picked up a bite to eat and Andy eat quite a large amount considering. Then the two of them came back and got onto the bus to play some PS3 games. Which wasn't really Andy's thing but he had the new Batman game and he thought this was another opportunity to get Gustav into Batman.

Gustav took interest in how many different Robins there had been throughout the Batman comics and wanted to know how each one of them became Robin and Andy enjoyed sharing his Batman knowledge. Andy also liked the fact that Gustav took interest in another character especially since no one really liked Robin. Gustav and Andy ended up sitting together online looking at all the Batman stuff and Gus had decided he was going to get himself a Robin costume.

Ashley seemed to be the only one to linger around which Gustav hated, not just because he smirked at Gustav a large amount but also because it was as though he knew something about him that he shouldn't. The rest of the band Gus sow come and go but no one really stopped to talk to him which he quit liked.

Gustav knew the evening was going to be eventful, he hoped the band wouldn't expect him to know anything about the band, songs and all. Gustav was also hoping they weren't into anything weird as he really wasn't in the mood to be going out and he hoped slightly that Andy would see that and offer for them to stay on the bus or maybe do something else.

The time flew by and before he knew it the band where going on stage, Gustav stood side stage thinking he sort of liking life on the road and Andy Biersack wasn't as bad as he thought but he still gave him headaches.On stage Andy was different because he wasn't just there because he loved it. He was there for his fans and they adored him and anyone could see it. Andy was the dancing type and when he was on stage he did perform but in his own way which Gus kind of liked. There had to be more to Andy than he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recommend/comment/subscribe.

Thanks for reading and thank you for the comments so far.