Me and You Against the World

Cause it's tragic with a capital 'T'

My first day at a new school and I had already been targeted by the jocks for their sick amusement. Lucky for me though, I was saved by Frank, or Frankie as he prefers. Despite his small size he more then makes up for it with his courage and looks. He has short black hair, green eyes and is sexy in those tight little jeans of his.

Frank kindly showed me around this unfamiliar place and before long we were acting like old friends. There was something about him that captured my full attention, something about him that set him apart from any other boy I've met.

"Gee! Hello, anyone in there?" Frank called.

I was too busy daydreaming to realise he had been calling my name.

"Sorry, I was thinking. What were you saying?"

I turned to see his beautiful eyes staring into mine and a cute little smirk on his face.

"Thinking about what?" he asked.

What was I supposed to say? That I was lost, thinking about a guy I had only met a few hours ago, dreaming of his soft lips pressed against mine, hoping that one day I could just hold him in my arms.

"Nothing" I blushed.

"Sure... Anyways, what I was trying to tell you was that the bell rang like ten minutes ago. Everyone's left".

I looked around the empty classroom seeing that we were all alone.

"Oh..." I could feel my face going completely red.

"Come on" Frank laughed "I'll walk you home"

When we finally arrived on my door step I knew I didn't want to say goodbye just yet. I had spent the entire day with Frankie but I still wanted more, even if we were nothing more then friends.

"Are you busy tonight?" I asked, fighting back my nerves.

God, why the hell am I so nervous?! It's not like I'm asking him on a date.

"Uh... no. Why?"

"Do you want to stay and have dinner? Mum won't mind and I could do with a little help carrying boxes upstairs".

"Sure!" he said smiling.

As I opened the door the piles of boxes came into view.

"We haven't unpacked anything yet so just ignore the mountain of cardboard" I told him as I carefuly made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey mum" I said walking into the kitchen "This is Frankie"

She gave me a hug and smiled at Frank

"Hello Frankie, sorry about the mess" she said as she continued cleaning and unpacking.

"Frank's going to join us for dinner. Hope it's ok"

"Wonderful dear"

"Come on Frank, my room's this way" I grabbed Frank by the hand and lead him upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the long awaited third chapter. So the dialouge could use a little work and it isn't exactly a masterpiece but I need to start somewhere. Comments please. <3