Me and You Against the World

U must keep your soul like a secret in your throat

I stood there staring at him. I couldn't believe he just kiss me! Before we were interrupted by his mother I had taken a chance but it only made things awkward. Now he had made the first move.

It has been less then 24 hours since I met Gerard and already he had turned my world upside down. I was so addicted to him. Just being around him was enough to make me smile. I had fallen for him and I found myself wanting him, wanting to be close to him. To feel his skin against mine, to feel his heart beating beneath the palm of my hand.

He turned away from me. I grabbed him and pulled him close to me.

"I'm sorry Frank" he said, staring into my eyes, "I don't know what I was thinking I-"

I placed my finger on his lips to quiet him.

"Ssh…" I whispered "Don't be sorry".

"I love you" he said.

Those three little words sounded so beautiful spoken in his sweet voice.

"I love you too" I smiled and kissed him again.

I meant what I said. I barely knew Gerard, in fact all I knew about him was that he had moved here with his mother after her divorce, but it didn't matter. There was something about him that was just so perfect. He was an angel, my angel.

Gerard sat back on his bed and before I could move my phone rang.

"Who is it?" Gerard asked as I read the message.

"It's mum, I got to go" I said putting my phone back into my pocket.

I didn't want to leave him. I wanted to stay with him. I was so afraid that my attempt to kiss him had scared him away. I felt like such an idiot. But then he goes and kisses me and tells me he loves me. My heart was telling me to stay but I knew better then to disobey orders.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

I picked up my bag and left. I had such an amazing day with Gerard and now I had to return to reality. Gee was like a dream, I just wish it could last.

I walked up to the front door of my house and breathed deeply. I slowly opened the door and made my way up to my bedroom. Mum and Keith were asleep so there was no one to ruin my perfect day or mood. I was euphoric. It was a feeling I had never felt before. I couldn't stop thinking about Gerard. He's gorgeous face, the feel of his soft lips pressed against mine, his arms wrapped around me, his amber eyes staring deeply into mine and those three little words 'I love you', that moment just repeated over and over in my head.

I fell asleep that night with a smile on my face instead of in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're enjoying this.. <3 St. Even