Roza

Does pain change your mind?

RPOV

*Beep Beep Beep *

"danm it", I cussed under my breath as I looked at my alarm clock, it read: 11:00. I over slep again! I hurriedly got out from under the covers and got up to go to my closet but, as soon as I stood up I fell to the floor. There was an excruciating pain in my stomach. I was doubled over in pain when I heard a knock on the door.

"Lissa, please go away! I can't talk to you right now", I said through gritted teeth. I was still sitting on the floor when I heard another knock on the door.

"Lissa?", I asked in a questioning voice. There was no answer. I was getting ready to go to the door when someone opened it just a crack. I couldn't see who it was. At this point in time the pain was getting worse and I was now screaming from the pain.

Whoever was at the door ran into the room. They tried to pick me up. I screamed at the top of my lungs and they let me down. Then they tried againg, this time I saw the persons face.

Dimitri. Dimitri was standing there trying to pick me up. I had no idea what was going on. He kept on asking if I was okay but I couldn't answer him. He manged to pick me up. He was jogging to the door, with me in his arms. Then all of a sudden, I blacked out.

DPOV

I was running to door of Rose's room with Rose in my arms. I was about half way across her room when I felt her body go limp. My heart stopped. I just stood, there was a lifeless Rose in my arms. I went back over to her bed and layed her down. I then picked up her phone that was on her bedside table. I was shocked when I turned it on. On the screen it showed a picture of her and me when we were still at the academy. tears started to swell up in my eyes.

It took me a few minutes to regain myself. I took the phone and dialed Lissa's Number. It rang and rang and rang. It seemed like ages when she finally answered. "Hello, Rose what's wrong? you never call me now of days!", she replied when she picked up the phone.

"Hello! Lissa this is Dimit-"

"Dimitri? What's going on? Why do you have Rose's phone?" She asked as she cut me off.

"Please get over to Roza's room right now! Something's wrong! I walked past her room and I heard screaming and...and...and", I couldn't finish what I was saying, tears started to pour from my eyes.

"Dimitri just calm down! I can't understand a thing that you are sayi-"

"Just come to Rose's room ASAP", and with that I hung up.