I'm Sorry

10 Years Later

*Now*
Katie had just turned 27. In the time between high school and now she had been in two serious relationships, but both fell through. One because Katie ‘worked too much’ (a load of fucking bullshit) and another because Johnny scared the crap out of the guy. She hadn’t seen Dylan since a concert about three years ago, he tried to talk to her but she just ignored him. She thought it was stupid that she still felt something for him, he was just a guy she dated in high school, but she couldn’t stop her mind from wondering about where that would be today if Aubrey had just kept her whore legs closed.
~~
Katie was on her laptop at work editing pictures. There was a big job coming in, someone was going to have to tour with a band for 6 months and take pictures of their tour life. Katie desperately wanted to get this job, she was sick and tired of taking pictures of LA, and she wanted to move on to something real, something more challenging.
“Miss Bishop, I need you in my office.” Angelina, Katie’s boss, had come over the loud speaker.
Katie sighed and fixed her hair, straightened her skirt and walked over to her boss’s office, ignoring the glares from her co-workers. She opened the door to the office slowly and walked in.
“Hello Angelina. You needed me?” Katie asked.
“Yes. Sit, sit.” Angelina motioned to the chairs in front of her desk. She had a warm smile.
“So, we were going through your records and found that you are related to one George Ragan, also known as Johnny 3 Tears.” Angelina said
“Umm. Yeah, he’s my cousin. We’re pretty close.” Katie said nervously. She hoped Johnny didn’t do something stupid to get her fired.
“Well. We’re doing The Tour Life segment over Hollywood Undead and we feel that because of the closeness you have it feel be easier for you to get the photographs we need.” Angelina told her smiling.
Katie nodded automatically, not thinking about spending six months with the only man she ever loved.
“Good. You just need to pack your stuff. Remember its six months and we’ll pay for food and other expenses.” Angelina said.
Katie nodded and left. Then it hit her: Years of avoiding Dylan and now she was going to have to spend six months with a guy that she loves hates.
“Well fuck.” Katie muttered.
~~
Hollywood Undead Tour Bus
“So we have some bitch touring with us for six months!” Jordon said shaking his head.
“That bitch’ll be knocked up in a fucking week.” Jorel told the manger, “And we don’t need a knocked up bitch.”
“It won’t be that bad.” Danny said.
Aron had been kicked out 3 years prior and Danny was a more down to earth and optimistic. He still partied, but he was more resptecble towards women because he had a wife and knew how to treat them.
“Trust me, Funny’s gonna tap whatever bitch walks in that door.” Matt said gesturing towards the door to the tour bus.
“Holla!” Funny said laughing.
“Johnny’s gonna bring her to the bus, and he’ll make sure you’re not douche bags to her.” The manager said before leaving the bus
~~
Outside the Bus
Johnny’s hands were stuffed in his coat pocket. He was walking around waiting for whatever girl they decided to be the photographer. A black car showed up and he watched in surprise as a familiar head of blonde hair emerged from the car.
“Katie?!” Johnny excitedly asked, walking fast toward the car.
“3 queers.” Katie said to Johnny before he hugged her so hard she was pulled off the ground. “Missed you too.”
“I haven’t seen you in, what, six months?” Johnny asked letting her go.
“Yeah. We talked last week though. How’s Ava?” Katie asked, getting her bags from the back of the car.
Johnny took some of the bags away from her, “Ava’s great, she’s adorable as always. Are you sure you can do this. Ya know, seeing Dylan?”
“It’s been ten years. I’d be the biggest pussy ever if it still bothered me.” Katie lied. She was still unsure if she could do it.
“Just tell me if he makes a move. I’ll beat the shit out of him for ya.” Johnny told Katie seriously.
“I’m a big girl and I can take care of myself.” Katie said taking her bags and walking to the bus.
Johnny grinned as he followed her to the bus.
Funny Man POV
God, when was George gonna get here with that chick, Dylan thought. He hadn’t been laid in too damn long. And Monday was Katie’s birthday and that always put a damper on things. Sure it had been quiet a long time since he had made the biggest mistake of his life, but he still loved her. The love was always there; no matter how many times he convinced himself that he had moved on he couldn’t bring himself to forget.
The door finally opened and all the guys looked up. And Dylan’s world stood still.
Standing there was the girl who still held heart. She had a smile on her face as Johnny told her something. She had changed a lot, she was older, she seemed wiser, and she seemed weary of everything (no thanks to him.) He thought she looked beautiful.
“My god! Fucking Katie? Is that you?” Charlie said, getting up.
“It’s my bitch!” Matt yelled.
“Who’s this?” Danny asked.
“This is just the coolest fucking girl that ever lived.” Jordon told him.
“She’s my cousin. Went to school with all of us.” Johnny said. “She was closer to some then to others.” He glared at Dylan.
“My names Katie.” God her voice sounded angelic.
“I’m Danny.” He held out his hand. Katie looked at his hand a second before shaking it.
Dylan knew that she hated change, and was gonna take a while to get used to Danny. Dylan cracked a smile. He was happy she was back; maybe he would get her back. Dylan couldn’t help but notice that Jorel was being extremely quiet.
J-Dog’s POV
Fuck no! It just had to be Katie. Sure they were never together, sure Dylan loved her, but it didn’t matter. He was sure he loved her first. He had met her in preschool. She gave him her apple and he gave her his banana (not like that). Then he got grounded on Halloween for back talking his teacher. Katie came up to his window and gave him half of her Halloween candy. From then on he knew he liked her. It was the eighth grade dance when she wore that knee length white dress that he told himself the truth: He was in love with her. He wanted her to be a bit older so he waited until she was 16. He was going to ask her out on Valentine’s Day, what girl wouldn’t like that? He gave her his favorite CD, the first one he ever got, and a coupon to Del Taco because Katie loved burritos for her birthday, but Dylan got her roses and asked her to be his girlfriend on the fucking football field and all his chances of being with the girl of his dreams were gone. After Dylan cheated on her, Jay tried to get with Katie but she never got the hint. Then she left for college and he went to the band.
Now she was back and the look on Dylan’s face showed that he was going to try to get back with her. But Jorel would be damned if he let her go without a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment pleassse