Love Transcends All Adversity

The Beginning

Kyler I think you are going to like it at your new home. They are kind and they even have a son your age!" Ms. Sue, Kyler's social worker, said in an optimistic voice. When she heard no response she turned her head to see Kyler in the backseat,crying, listening to his music full blast. She sighed and said even though she knew he couldn't hear her ."Oh sweetie, what happened at that house? You are to much of a survivour to tell anyone.. maybe this time you will find your place you belong."And with that the rest of the car ride was in silence as they drove on to Kyler's new life.
After an hour or two they finally arrived at Kyler's new home. Once he stepped out of the car he gasped at the size of the house it was an old fashioned Victorian style house. Just then a woman came and gave him a bear hug. Kyler stiffened at the sudden touch and closeness. "Hi,sweetie! I am your foster mom! This man right here is your foster dad. " she said with enthusiasm. Then came out a absolutely handsome boy, and he spoke in a deep heavenly voice.
"Mom, who is this?" Kyler immediately tried to hide the blush that he knew was spreading across his pale skin. " Jared this is Kyler, Kyler this Jared. You are now foster brothers!" Their mom said happily. Ms. Sue said " Why don't you show Kyler around and get to know each other? I have to finalize a few things here with Mr. And Mrs. Hawthorne." Jared shrugged and grabbed Kyler's wrist. Once again Tyler prayed that Jared didn't notice his blush. Jared quickly dragged Tyler up the steps and open a door, slammed it shut. Before Tyler could say anything Jared slammed him into the wall kissing him with a passion. Kyler eyes widened and gave into the kiss. Just then Jared broke away, disgust evident in his butterscotch eyes. " I knew you were a faggot.... listen here I am going to put you in your place. And if you try to tell anyone I will make sure it is with your last breath..." he said smirking and left, not knowing that he left that his new foster brother in a world of painful memories.... alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suggestions?