Status: **I originally posted this on hockeyfanfiction.com

A New Team

Prologue

Deuce. We were tied. Tied in both games and matches. I had to win two points in a row. It would be a huge upset if I won. My oppponent was the number one seed in the state of Pennsylvania, I was the tenth. I had to beat five other girls to get here and this was the final round of the Pennsylvania state tournament.

I served the first ball and made it in. We rallied for two shots and then I moved to the net. She tried to hit a lob, but it went short. Expecting me to smash it at her she backed up to the baseline. I gave it a light tap and hit a dropshot that she couldn't possibly reach. I won the first point!

Ad in. One point would win me the whole tournament. I took a deep breath and hit my first serve, into the net. I took another breath to forget about my first attempt. I tapped the ball into the box on my second serve. She returned it with a fastball down the line and I sent her cross court. she hit a short ball so I ran up to play the net. I hit one volley then on the second I volleyed the ball hard and straight to her feet. She couldn't return it. I won.

After the cheering, hugging and celebrating with my parents and coach, I noticed someone else. It was my old trainer from when I was still playing in highschool.

"Oh my gosh! Reed! Its been so long. I'm so glad you came tonight" I practically shouted at him, "I didn't even know you were in town! What are you doing here?"

"Calm down I can tell you all of that later," he answered, "but I have someone you have to meet first."

That was the day I met my wonderful boyfriend. We had been together for a year now. Today was our anniversary. We had moved into an appartment together six monts ago and tonight I was going to surprise him with a great dinner and mabye some fun afterward. He told me he was coming hime late tonight so I was leaving work early to set up my surprise.

I got to the house and unlocked the door and started to work on my anniversary surprise when I heard some noise upstairs. I have never really been afraid of weird noises so I decieded to check it out. It sounded like scrambling around in the master bedroon, so I looked there first. The door was open and my boyfriend was standing there in his underwear, so was the girl laying in our bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
***This is purely for enjoyment. None of the things happening here actually happened even though they do involve some realife people and realife places.***