Status: **I originally posted this on hockeyfanfiction.com

A New Team

Interruptions

Nick and I had just finished lunch when we decided to go back to his place. We walked in when he asked me, “Do you mind sitting in my room for a little while I pack to leave for tomorrow?”

“If you don’t mind me changing out of my tennis clothes.” I answered. He smiled, I took it as a yes. I grabbed my tennis bag and followed him to his room. Since we played inside with the kids today, I wasn’t sweaty. Running a kids clinic doesn’t take much physical exertion, you just have to feed tennis balls.

Nick started taking out the clothes he was going to pack, while I started getting undressed. I took off my tennis skirt and top to slip on the jean shorts I had in my bag. I took off my sports bra and tried to clip my normal pink lace bra, when I felt Nick’s hands on my hips. He clipped it for me then started to kiss my neck. I turned around and we locked lips. As we kissed he pushed me back towards the bed, and I sat down on it. I started leaning back and he followed. Then there was a knock on the door. I froze and squeezed my eyes shut. Really? Again? I swear we were going to have to go to my house next time, too many people just come over to Nick’s house.

He stood up, giving me an apologetic look apparently my frustration with the situation was blatantly obvious, and went to answer the door. I quickly put on my shirt and followed him. It was Mike Green.

“Hey, I have the tape right here.” Said Nick as he handed Mike a roll of stick tape off the table by the front door.

“Oh look.” Said Mike jokingly. “Its the Penguins girl.”

“I’m never going to live that one down, am I?” I asked.

“No.” He said. “But you do get points for leaving the dark side and coming here.” I rolled my eyes. “Sorry I can’t stay, but I really have to go get my suits at the dry cleaners before we fly out tomorrow.”

​“Thats okay.” Said Nicky. Then Mike left.