Status: **I originally posted this on hockeyfanfiction.com

A New Team

No More Interruptions

Nicky and I were finally alone. We went to sit in the living room and watch TV. I sat with his arm around me for awhile until I excused myself to get my phone from the bag in his room. I had been thinking of something cute to do as a little surprise for when Nick was on a road trip, and I had finally thought of something to do. I pulled out a t shirt from my bag. It was a pink Stanford tennis shirt. I didn’t go to Stanford, but I did go to a camp there in highschool and bought a shirt. I replaced a shirt in his bag with my shirt. I took his shirt that said “your girlfriend loves to wear my hockey jersey”. I put the shirt in my bag grabbed my phone and went back to the living room.

We sat there for a while when I got hungry. I realized that I had been here for a while, it was already seven o’clock. We went into the kitchen and Nick made smoothies while I threw blueberries at him. “Will you stay over tonight?” I grinned. Of course I would.

“I would love too.” He returned the grin.
............................................................

Nicky took me to his room. I walked over to the chair in the corner of the room, threw my phone inside, and zipped it up when Nick hugged me from behind. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. It just felt...right.

I twisted myself around to face him. “No one’s coming over, right?” He smiled and shook his head. He kissed me softly at first as he guided me towards his bed. He slid his hand under my shirt as I started leaning back. He took my shirt off revealing my pink bra that had made an appearance here only a few hours ago. Next he got to taking off my shorts, he made pretty quick work of it, but now it was my turn.

I slid my hands down his back and down to the bottom of his shirt. I pulled that sucker right off. He took off his pants, and all of our underwear. Then he pulled his bed sheet over us.