Status: **I originally posted this on hockeyfanfiction.com

A New Team

Happy Endings

When Nicky texted me I pulled out my laptop and waited for him to skype me.

“Hey” I said when I answered. “How was your flight?” I asked.

“Good.” He said. He noticed my shirt. “So that’s what happened to my shirt.” I laughed.

“Do you like it?” I said. I heard a door open and close in the background.

“It looks much prettier on you.” He said. I laughed

“Aww. Isn’t that cute?” said someone. It was Mike Green. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Mike.” I said as he walked into view of the camera.

“And me too.” Said Alex as he walked into view as well. Nick rolled his eyes. I laughed.

“Hi Alex.” I said. Me and Nick’s date then turned into me, Nick, Mike, and Alex’s date. I realized that I loved spending time with Nick even if it was over skype while he was on the road and with his friends. I realized that I loved Nick.

​The Capitals went on to win the series against the Penguins, and Sidney called me about a million times saying he wanted me to get back together. I told him I would never make that mistake in a million years. Nick came home and told me he loved me. I told him I loved him too. We got married a year later.