Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Chaos Like Crumbling Cookies

The first week went fine without Pierre, so I desperately hoped that the following weeks would turn out the same exact way. Today is Saturday and I'm ready to have another amazing weekend with Sheena. As I was about to put on a bra, I received a call from her, leaving me half-naked.

Does she mind if I cover up my torso?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Well, if you must know, I'm trying to put my bra on."

"Oh. Thanks for the information." she said laughing.

"You asked." I laughed.

"Yeah.."

"So, anyways, what's going on over there?"

"Not much. I just finished drying my hair."

"Sounds very fascinating."

"Thank you. It is."

At that moment, we busted out laughing.

"Ok. I want to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to do this weekend?"

"How about we go out and do something?"

"That's vague."

"Well, I don't know what I want to do."

"How about we go out to a club?" she asked.

"Umm...I don't know."

"Skyla, you know we need to go out sometime and if anyone tries to hurt you, I'll be there to kick his ass."

Something came flashing into my mind.

Right now, I was at a party, in a bedroom, wishing my friends were there.

"Stop it!" I screamed.

He just kept on going.

"You really think I'm gonna stop? This is way too much fun."

I begged for mercy, but it didn't work.

"Shut up, you whore!!"

I woke up in a cold sweat. I wanted to go back to sleep, but it wasn't going to work.

"Damnit! Why won't you leave me alone!!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Then, a little bit of a conversation that Pierre and I had flashed into my head.

"Two more things happened. I was at a party with my friends, and I lost them, quite unfortunately. That night, I was raped, despite my tries to leave. I also was mugged yesterday."

I started to hyperventilate.

"Skyla? What's wrong?"

"I don't want to risk it."

"Just sit and relax. I'll be over soon, ok?"

"Ok. "

"Just breathe in and out, in and out for me."

"I'll do that."

"I'll see you then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

After I put on my bra and shirt, I rested until Sheena arrived. She walked into my room and hugged me.

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah. I changed my mind. I want to go."

"Are you sure? We don't have to go."

"Yes. I'll feel better if I do."

"That's my girl."

Hours later, which was around nine pm, we headed to Star Gaze, a local nightclub. I was dressed in a red and black dress, hot heels, a necklace and a bracelet. My make-up was flawless. I put on quite a bit of eyeliner, mascara and glimmery lip gloss. For once in a long time, I didn't wear eyeshadow. I thought I looked perfect.

"Skyla, did I mention that you look smokin'?" Sheena asked.

"No, and thanks. You look smokin' too." I said sincerely.

She smiled.

We found a table and ordered a couple margaritas before heading out onto the dance floor. Minutes later, we were dancing and having loads of fun. It felt so good. It would've been, dare I say it, orgasmic if Pierre were here. I sound like a horny schoolgirl...I am minus the schoolgirl. Horny veterinary technician is more like it. Haha. I can deal with it though. We weren't dancing like sluts luckily. I hate those girls who dance like that, rubbing up against men. Either the girls are drunk and want to get laid or....well that's about it. After about ten minutes of dancing, I went to the table for my well-deserved drink. Then, not a second sooner, a guy was looking at me and trying to get my attention, which wasn't working. He still came over and I was pissed. I walked towards the ladies' room to get away from him. Guess what? It didn't fucking work.

"Why are you all by yourself?" he asked.

"I'm not. I'm here with my best friend. Not get out of my way."

"Nope. I'm staying right here."

"How about you go and play a game of 'hide and go fuck yourself'?"

"I'd rather fuck you."

"Aren't you a gentleman..." I muttered and turned to go into the bathroom.

He grabbed my arm tightly. It hurt.

"You're lucky my boyfriend isn't here, asshole."

"Why sweetheart?"

"Don't you fucking call me sweetheart! I ain't your girl!"

I kneed him at that special place and ran. I got to the table where Sheena was, looking worried.

"Where were you?"

"A guy wanted to get into my pants and I wasn't having it, so I kneed him in that oh so special place."

"Great job hun."

"Thanks."

Sooner, rather than later, he got kicked out for drinking too much and being an ass. We had fun for about an hour, then left. On the way back to her apartment, I nearly passed out for some reason, but I was satisfied. As I changed later on and laid in my pyjamas, I got a phone call, but it wasn't from anyone I knew.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Who is this?"

"This is Pierre's ex, Lizzie."

I hadn't heard much, but I knew she was a bitch to Pierre and was a slut.

"What do you want?" I said in a nasty tone.

Sheena came in from another room looking puzzled. I signaled her to get a pen and paper so I could write her name. Once she saw her name, she mouthed, 'WTF?' I told her all about that woman and now she didn't like her as much as I did.

"I want you to break up with Pierre."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!! What do you think is going to happen next?
Skyla's Outfit