Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Try And Break Me, Just Try, I'm Rock Hard

Skyla's POV

The following morning, I woke to the sound of my cell phone, which I wasn't happy about. I sighed and answered it. It was Pierre, who was the only person allowed to call me at this hour, besides Sheena.

"Hello?" I asked sleepily.

"Hey, babe. Did you just wake up?"

"Yep. What time is it?"

"Well, since I am in Arizona, it's 8."

"Thanks for waking me up then."

"No problem."

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Lizzie called me last night."

"What the hell did she have to say?"

"She was just trying to convince me she changed, which she obviously hasn't." he scoffed.

"She is so desperate and pathetic, not to mention a gold-digger."

"I wish I would've seen that earlier."

"It's not your fault, Pierre. You were in love."

"I guess so. Anyways, how are you?"

"Pretty good actually. Sheena and I are probably going to rest today and have a Twilight Saga marathon."

"Sounds like fun."

"It does! I can't wait."

He laughed.

"I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too."

"I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna go get some breakfast."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and giggled. I continued on to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. When I came downstairs with all the Twilight movies, I found Sheena watching television, more specifically, music videos.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Not much."

"Are you up for a movie marathon?"

"Hell yeah! What movies?"

"The Twilight Saga." I said as a matter of fact.

A huge smile appeared on her face.

"I see you're happy." I laughed.

She nodded. I checked my phone; it was half-past eleven. I would make something or order something around noon/twelve-thirty. I made myself comfortable on my couch and began the first movie. Halfway through the movie, there was a loud knock on the door.

"I'll get it. Please pause it." I said.

When I opened the door, I saw Sheena's ex-boyfriend, Tyler. I was shocked.

Why is he here?

He verbally abused her and became jealous when she would look at other guys. She gave him an ultimatum. Change or leave. He left, like the asshole he is, but that just shows he is and that he wasn't willing to do anything for Sheena.

"Sheena, it's for you."

"Who is it?"

"Go see for yourself."

She saw the look on my face and could kind of guess who it was.

Sheena's POV

It was Tyler.

What was his excuse for being here?

He verbally abused me and was the jealous type and wasn't willing to change. Some guys just don't make any sense, at all.

"Why are you here, Tyler?"

"I'm here to get back together with you, that's what. I'm a changed man, Sheena."

I laughed loudly.

"You've got to be shitting me."

"No, I'm not."

"Bullshit. You're incapable of change."

"You're such a bitch. Why can't you just listen?"

"I am listening. I just don't care for what you have to say is all."

"Will you please just get back together with me?"

How pathetic.

"No. Now, let me get back to my life and what I was doing. Skyla's here."

"You mean that emotional wreck?"

"You have no right to call her that! She's stronger than you will ever know."

He rolled his eyes. I punched him in the face; I giggled and clapped.

"You're psychotic."

"You're pathetic. Bye. I'm going to go call my boyfriend."

I slammed the door in his face and began to laugh maniacally. I stood up to him and didn't give in. I was so proud of myself. Skyla was giving me an odd look.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"I'm so happy!"

"Why?"

"I told him off!!"

We high-fived. I had to remind myself to call David later. After we watched all of the movies, I called him.

"Hey, baby." I said.

"Hey, what's up?"

"So much!"

"You seem a bit hyper."

"Yeah. I'm really happy."

"About?"

"My ex, Tyler came to the door when Skyla and I were having a Twilight Saga marathon."

"Why are you happy about that?"

"I told him off. One of the best parts had to be when he called me psychotic and I called him pathetic. Right after that, I said bye, I'm gonna call my boyfriend."

"You're special, you know that?"

"Yeah. You wanna know something else?"

"What?"

"I laughed maniacally as I walked back in the house and Skyla stared at me."

He just laughed.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you, too."

We talked for a while longer before hanging up.

Back to Skyla's POV

I enjoyed the conversation between Tyler and Sheena. It was hilarious. No wonder, she's my best friend and who I look towards when I need help or advice or even just a good laugh. These past two days were crazy, but we realized and even, learned some things. We realized that we weren't two women to be messed with and if you did, you'd have to face the painful and/or hilarious consequences, not to mention how strong we were. We learned that we didn't need men by our sides all of the time and could face anything that came in our way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sheena's POV. I bet you didn't see that one coming, did you? I hope you all enjoyed it.