Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Crank Up The Love To 11

Skyla's POV

It was finally the final concert and I would be reunited with Pierre again, while Sheena gets to reunite with David. This was also the night that a song was going to be dedicated to me.

"What are you grinning about?" Sheena asked.

"Pierre's going to dedicate a song to me tonight." I giggled.

"I'm so jealous! Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I don't know, actually."

She rolled her eyes.

"I know why."

"How would you know?" I asked giving her a look.

"I just do. You're in love that's why! You've got your head in the clouds."

"I guess you're right."

"Of course I am. I'm always right."

I just laughed.

"Ok. Sure. Let's go with that."

The conversation ended with Simple Plan coming on stage. I wonder when he's going to dedicate that song to me that he wouldn't tell me? Well, I know for sure that's it's not going to be right now. That's just entirely too soon. The moment that they began Pierre located me and smirked, not to mention, winked. I'm sure people were wondering if he winked at any one of them or they heard that he had a girlfriend(you know how that is) and are trying to find her. It was quite amusing, but I blushed. The first song they played was Addicted and it brought back memories of junior high, boy was I young. Now, this song means something to me all because I'm in a relationship and if that wasn't enough, I was the girlfriend of the freaking lead singer. That was the peanut butter icing on top of a very delicious chocolate cake. Before I knew it, I heard Pierre speak. This was it.

"Hey New York!"

Everyone screamed, even me and Sheena.

"There's a song I'd like to dedicate."

I heard oohs and awws throughout the enormous crowd of dedicated fans. I blushed once again.

"The person I'd like dedicate it to, is right here in this very stadium."

Everyone began to look around to see where and who this mysterious woman was. I tried to blend in with the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to dedicate this song to my girlfriend, Skyla Wallers. Skyla, please raise your hand."

And so I did. I shyly smiled. Up on the two big screens, one on each side of the stage, was me waving and smiling. I heard applause and cheering.

"Here's to you, Skyla. I love you."

"I love you too." I mouthed.

Tears continuously ran down my face as Take My Hand played. This song fit us so well. I knew it wasn't written about me, but it still felt like it. I looked at Sheena and she hugged me tight. I hugged back. She was having such an amazing time as well. David kept glancing at her as he played; I bet that she was melting inside. I sighed happily and took a gulp of my water as the song came to an end. One other emotional song that affected me deeply came towards the very end of the concert. Once Your Love Is A Lie began to play, terrible memories came flooding back, but one ended great. I sang along, but I couldn't help but think of that one night at the park.

I was home and all relaxed, like a woman, such as me, should be. It was seven thirty, when I decided to go out by myself for once. I decided to go out to the park, hoping for only positive things. You know, no creepy guys, no murderers, those kind of things. I walked, bringing my pepper spray, cell phone and iPod, since it was only ten minutes from my house. When I reached my destination, there was no one to bother me. Thank God, I whispered to myself.
I chose my music, which was the self-titled album by Simple Plan. It's good music to help me chill and enjoy myself. I started to sing, When I'm Gone, one of a few songs which is very personal to me. Before I knew it I was on Your Love Is A Lie. It hit me the hardest. Hopefully, I won't cry while I'm listening and singing along. Within a minute, I see a man walking. I didn't know whether I should be scared or brave.

Fast Forward to Pierre's House

I couldn't believe that I agreed to this. I can't believe I'm trusting a man. I can't even believe that I'm in a stranger's house!! Oh, just shut up Skyla! He's Pierre Bouvier, and you listen to fucking Simple Plan for God's sake! You practically know the guy! My mind argued with me, the whole time.

"No, I don't know him!" I said out loud.

Shit. I mean, oops. He gave me an odd look.

"Sorry, my mind's arguing with me." I said slightly laughing.

I'm laughing? Are you serious? I must be losing my goddamned mind. He laughed along with me. I had to admit, it made me feel good about myself.

"I know what you mean. It happens to me from time to time."

"No! Really?"

"Yes. It happens a lot when I'm writing songs."

"I guess I can see that."

"It's good to see you happy again."

This is proof that there just may be good guys out there.

"Thanks. Me too. I thought that I'd end up in the hospital."

Did I just say that? Yeah, Skyla, you idiot. You did. I hate my brain sometimes.

Just then, he looked at me with a concerned face.

"Skyla?"

"What?"

"Why do you think that?"

"You wouldn't want to know."

"Why?"

"Are you now gonna ask, where, when and how?" I said sarcastically.

"Skyla, I barely know you, but I know you're hurting and you're hiding it."

"Get the hell away from me!"

He's not getting it out of me. If he's not Sheena, then no. I started to walk out the door, when he stopped me.

"If you leave now, you're just gonna break down again!"

"How would you know?! You don't know the shit that I've been through! You should be surprised, I even agreed to come in here!" I said as tears began to drop.

"I know when someone needs a shoulder to cry on."

I gave up and hugged him.

"Now, that's better. Do you want to talk about it?"

I took the deepest breath anyone possible could take.

"It started only two years ago, when I had my first and only boyfriend. You see, I was a shy girl, and I was awkward. I had trouble talking to boys. Anyways, when we got together, I was so happy. I never felt like that before in my life. We were in love as cheesy as it gets. It was the best feeling in the world. He was the sweetest guy and the most gorgeous guy, with his shoulder-length black hair with an emo bang and his green eyes until one day, he changed for the worse. We had been dating for eight months when he got into alcohol and drugs, not to mention he was cheating on me with a shorter, ditzy brunette with big boobs. He would yell at me for the dumbest things, like me forgetting to call after I got out of school. I thought, maybe he'll get help or stop cold turkey. Nope. I was wrong.

My face was red, and I almost couldn't talk. He just handed me a tissue and pushed a hair out of my face.

"After a few weeks, he hit me because I came to his house 'at the wrong time', as he used to day. I couldn't stand it any longer. I told him, 'No one treats me this way, and I won't stand for this. I'm breaking up with you, whether you fucking like it or not!' And I walked out of the door, but he pulled me back in and threw me up against the wall. 'No one leaves Jasper Raines and gets away with it!' He continued to kick the living day lights out of me, but I managed to call the cops on him and now he's in prison."


I dried my tears once again and began to smile as the song ended. Soon enough, the concert was over and I was pulling Sheena towards backstage.

"Oww! You're gonna pull my shoulder out of its socket!" she bitched.

"Deal with it."

We were stopped by a security guard.

"Where do you ladies think you're going?"

"Backstage."

"I don't think so."

"If this means anything to you, I'm Skyla, Pierre's girlfriend and this is Sheena, David's girlfriend."

"Okay. You can go back. I'm terribly sorry."

"Don't worry about it." I said.

We didn't have to run far to find our boyfriends. Once Pierre and I made eye contact, I ran and jumped into his loving arms, locking my legs around his waist.

"I missed you so much, you have no fucking idea." I said looking into his eyes.

"Oh, I missed you even more."

I laughed.

"I don't think that's even possible."

He laughed as well.

"I love you." he said attacking my lips.

It was so passionate.

"I love you too." I said out of breath.

I ran my hands through his hair as he hands ran down my back. That felt so good; I needed some testosterone badly, very, very badly. I kissed him again and moaned into his mouth as we made-out in front of quite a few people.

"You know what?" he asked.

"What?"

"Let's save this for the bedroom." he whispered into my ear.

"Sounds like a perfect idea to me."

I jumped down and took a breather.

"When do you get to leave?" I asked.

"Very soon. Once I grab my things off the bus and check a few things, we'll be out of here."

I smiled.

"Thank goodness."

Sheena and I sat down on a couple of chairs as David and Pierre did what they had to do. We couldn't stop smiling. We were back with our men and nothing could stop that. Fifteen minutes had passed by the time they had come back to us.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready."

I kissed him quickly on the lips and all four of us left towards my car. After we dropped David and Sheena off at their apartment, we arrived at our place and walked immediately to our bedroom. Once we had taken care of what we had to take care of, including taking showers. I don't go to bed hot and sticky, we slipped into bed and then began a night of fun and slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was one of my top five fave chapters that I've written for this.