Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

I'm An Emotional Rollercoaster Ride And You're Along For The Ride

There has been way too much going on the past three months; I've just been so emotional because of everything. I still can't see myself as a mother and I haven't told my parents yet, which I should've done already. I just wish that I wasn't such a nervous person, and I hate that one of my worst fears is disappointment. I've never liked disappointing, so I always worked hard all through school and at my tech school. I'm at work now and I just can't concentrate on anything, which includes any PE's, bloodwork, and writing in animals' charts. All I want is to be at home with Pierre. When I got home, I showered, but collapsed and cried when I was in there.
About halfway through my shower, Pierre came home from David's apartment. I did not want him to see me crying, so I finished my shower and wiped my eyes. By the time I reached our bedroom, covered in a towel and my face with a cucumber melon facial mask on, Pierre walked into our room. Perfect timing. I laughed to myself.

"Hey gorgeous." he said.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Did you have a nice shower?"

"You could say that. I feel a lot better."

"What happened today?"

"I couldn't concentrate at work. It was ridiculous! I had so much on my mind."

I laid back on the bed and heavily sighed.

"What was on your mind, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I still can't see myself as a mother and I don't want to disappoint my parents. I haven't even told them yet and I should've already!!"

I began to sob again. He put his arm around my shoulders and placed his head against mine.

"You'll be a great mother, I've told you that and don't worry about your parents so much. They'll love you no matter what."

"Yeah. Maybe I should call them now."

"If you're up for that. You've had quite the day."

"I will. I'm just going to change first."

Fifteen minutes later, I was in pyjamas and no longer had a mask on my face. I sat in between Pierre's legs and called my mom. I took a deep breath as she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mom."

"Oh hi sweetie, how are you? You haven't called me in a while."

"Great. I couldn't be happier. How are you?"

"The same. What's going on with your life now?"

"A lot..."

"What do you mean by 'a lot'?"

"I have a boyfriend and uh...I'm pregnant."

There was an awkward silence.

"I don't know what to say."

Tears rolled down as I laid back into Pierre.

"Are you two serious?"

"Of course. I love him to death and I can't see myself with anybody else for the rest of my life."

"Congrats Skyla!"

"Thanks Mom."

"How far along are you?"

"Four months. I found out three months ago."

"Why do you keep this from your dad and I for so long?"

"I was afraid that you two would be disappointed in me."

"We could never be disappointed in you. We love you."

"I love you guys too."

"So, can I talk to this boyfriend of yours?"

"Yep."

I handed him the phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hello. I'm Tara, Skyla's mom and who are you?"

"I'm Pierre Bouvier, nice to meet you."

My mom knew that he was the singer of my favorite band. We talked for a few minutes longer before we both hung up.

"I'm so glad that went well." I sighed.

"Me too."

He kissed my lips hard and I turned around and faced him, kissing back just as hard.

"I fucking love you." I said.

"I love you too."

You can guess what happened next...

A Few Days Later

I'm at the maternity store in the mall along with Sheena. She's so excited; it's ridiculous. I was buying clothes for when I'm farther along because of course I was going to get bigger.

"So did you tell your parents?" she asked.

"I told my mom yesterday. She was ecstatic and talked to Pierre."

"Awesome. I'm assuming you feel better now?"

"Yeah. Definitely, but I'm going to have mood swings out of the blue. That's about it, though."

We laughed. I found some sexy, but comfortable clothes that I didn't think you could get when you're pregnant. Shows what I know. I couldn't wait to wear them in front of Pierre. I squealed, which caused everyone in the store to stare at me. I blushed.

"Whoopsie."

"That's fine." Sheena laughed.

After I bought my clothes and walked out of the store to head to Hot Topic. Yes, Hot Topic. I may be a mother in five months, but I was still young and loved that store. I got looks from teens in the store, but I didn't care. I just continued to act like an idiot. Later on, we bought a couple orange julius' right before we left the store. That night as she slept over at Pierre's and I's place, we talked about everything and just relaxed because I truly needed it. In the morning as I went to the bathroom, I fell on my ass and hit my head on the door. I screamed, then bawled. Pierre and Sheena ran to my side.

"What happened?" they asked simultaneously.

"What does it look like?! I fell on my ass and hit my head!"

I was angry. They just laughed.

"Why are you guys laughing?!" I yelled.

"It's funny." Sheena said.

"Yeah. It's really fucking funny when a pregnant woman falls on her ass."

"I'm sorry honey."

"Sure you are."

"I am."

"How about you?" I looked toward Sheena.

"Yeah..sorry, but if I fell on my ass, you would laugh."

"Maybe."

I hated these mood swings, but they're the least of my worries. Pierre helped me up and all was good. It sucked that I would have to endure more of this for five more months, but at least it would result in something beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. Blame school, writer's block and laziness for the delay.