Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Nothing Like This Kind Of Life

About two months have passed and Pierre is back to what he does for a living, while I spend my time at our home taking care of our beautiful baby girl, Charlotte Summer Bouvier. I have been thinking when we are going to have our wedding and just thinking about planning the wedding is giving me a major headache. I haven't spoken to Pierre about it, but I want to have a wedding planner to help me out since taking care of Charlotte is a full time job. Today, I have Sheena coming over so we can talk and have as much as we can while in my house.

"Hey honey." I said to Carly while she was waking up early in the morning.

She yawned, then reached out to my face.

"I'll take that as you saying good morning."

She cooed.

"Are you ready for Aunt Sheena to come over?"

She raised her arms up in the air.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Within a couple hours, everyone had gotten clean, showered and dressed for Carly's aunt and uncle's arrival/visit.

"What do you think the news is?" Pierre asked as we sat in the living room.

"Maybe they're having a baby, who knows."

"Or they're getting married."

"Anything's possible."

The idea of those two getting married blew my mind. They were silly and immature, not too serious, but everyone could tell how much they loved each other. We heard knocks on the door and I went to the door and opened it, instantly hugging Sheena as they came inside.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Good, but I'm exhausted from the lack of sleep courtesy of the little girl over there." I said jokingly.

She laughed.

"How's my niece?" she asked excitedly.

"Fantastic and she's such a delight to be around."

"Great."

We looked behind us and saw our guys talking. We decided to interrupt them.

"Guys..." I said placing a hand on Pierre's shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Could we go sit down now?" Sheena asked placing her head on David's shoulder.

They laughed and we moved towards the living room. I picked up Carly and held her in my arms as I sat down on the loveseat next to Pierre.

"Aww..." I heard simultaneously from David and Sheena.

"Who wants to hold her first?" I asked.

Sheena raised her hand and I carefully handed her over. She cooed and reached up to touch her face. I teared up.

"She's such a sweetie. Does she really keep you up at night?" she asked laughing.

Everyone laughed as well.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I said with a smile.

"Anyways, what do you guys feel like doing today?" Pierre asked.

"How does going out for lunch, then we'll see how things go, depending on Carly?" David asked.

We nodded.

"Sure. Sounds perfect." I said.

We made our way to lunch and I immediately wanted to know what the news was. We quickly ordered and I went straight to that topic.

"I know that I'm probably bringing this up a bit fast, but what's the big news?" I asked.

"Yeah...but I'll tell you."

She looked over to David who nodded.

"We're getting married!" she practically squealed.

My mouth dropped and I was speechless.

"When did this happen?!" Pierre asked.

"A couple nights ago. I proposed right before we headed to bed last night. She kinda freaked out. She couldn't believe it." he said, smiling like a fool.

Sheena just blushed and squeezed his hand.

"I can't wait for us to plan this!" I said with a huge smile.

"Me either! It's gonna be fun and stressful all at the same time."

"Definitely. Plus, I'll also still be planning my wedding as well."

Pierre nudged me.

"Pierre and I's wedding. By the way, I didn't forget about you."

"Ok. Just thought I'd remind you."

I playfully rolled my eyes. After lunch, we headed back to our house, since it was raining, and we couldn't head out to the park and Carly was getting fussy as well. I figured it was time for her nap. After I put Carly down for a nap, I sat back on the couch, feeling like I needed a nap as well.

"Tired, honey?" Pierre asked, shaking my shoulder.

"Yeah. Very." I yawned.

"Do you want us to leave, so you can take a nap?" Sheena asked.

I shook my head as I yawned again.

"No. I'm fine."

Everyone looked unsure of that answer.

"Skyla, you really need to sleep for a while." Pierre pleaded.

I shook my head at him.

"You are going to take a nap and we're going to head home and that's final, young lady."

I laughed at her oddness.

"Ok. Mom. I'll go to bed."

She laughed as well.

"I'll talk to you later. We need to talk about so much." I said.

"Oh yeah. So freaking much."

I hugged her and everyone said their goodbyes before I headed to bed for a well-deserved and well-needed nap. Pierre kissed me and assured me that he would take great care of our daughter while I slept.

The Next Evening

Pierre and I discussed the date of our wedding. It would be during the following summer, while earlier in the day, Sheena conversed about dresses and our dream weddings. She told me that David wanted to get married in his province of Quebec in the early fall after Pierre and I's wedding. The possibility of those two getting married there was exciting and would give me the chance to visit Quebec, where I wanted to visit for years upon years. I thought right before bed about our future and Charlotte's future and it only looked bright as the sun, but I knew that there would be obstacles during this amazing life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's crappy and short. I did my best and I hope everyone who reads this, enjoys it!
As I said, there's only five more chapters after this.