Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Bitches And Bracelets

I couldn't believe I was seeing this. I thought that I would never ever see this crazy ass bitch.

"This bitch is not going to ruin my day." I whispered to Pierre.

"Just keep walking."

I nodded.

After spending about twenty minutes in a store a couple blocks away, we decided to grab something quick to eat and sit down.

"I can't believe I'm tired already." I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder.

He briefly laughed and wrapped an arm around me.

"I love you." he said kissing my temple.

"I love you, too."

All of a sudden I heard very loud footsteps, disturbing our comfortable silence.

"What now?" I whispered irritatedly.

I looked up to see the wicked witch of the west.

"Get the heck out of here. Haven't you made us hate you anymore, you gold-digging witch?"

"Oh, where's your potty mouth?"

"I have a daughter, thank you very much."

"This little thing? Why would you two procreate?"

"Excuse me?! How dare you call her a thing! What in the world is wrong with you?!"

I tried grabbing at her throat, but Pierre pulled me back.

"She's not worth it." he whispered into my ear.

"What was that?"

"Lizzie, shut it. No one cares about you. If they do, they're insane. Get out of our lives and away from our daughter."

That angered her which prompted her to slap my husband.

"Cover her ears." I said to Pierre.

"You fucking bitch! You ever touch him again, you will regret it."

"I'm so scared." she said sarcastically.

"Ok. You know what. I'm filing a restraining order against you, alright? None of us ever want to see your face again." Pierre shouted in her face.

She cried and angrily walked away. I took a breath.

"She had to go and ruin our day, didn't she?" I groaned.

"We still have the rest of the day. It's not completely ruined."

"I guess so."

"I know so."

He made me smile, so I kissed him. I turned to Carly to see how she was doing.

"How are you honey?"

She yawned then smiled. I kissed her on the cheek.

"You are too cute. So, did that mean lady scare you?"

She kinda shook her head, so I took that as a no.

"Good."

"She didn't scare her, did she?"

"Nope. Not at all. She's a tough cookie like her mommy, aren't you Carly?"

She giggled.

"So, shall we finish eating?"

"Yes, please. I'm so hungry."

After eating, we continued our way down the sidewalk window-shopping until one of us or both of us wanted to go into a store. It wasn't very long until we found a place to go into. A jewelry store. My eyes instantly lit up as I dragged Pierre into the store with my and Carly; he didn't seem to be thrilled, but I didn't care. I began looking at the bracelets almost immediately; suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Her birthstone." I blurted out.

"What?" he asked.

"Her birthstone. I want to incorporate it in a bracelet with her name. What do you think? You like that idea?"

"I love that idea."

I smiled the biggest smile with tears in my eyes as I hugged him.

"Do you have a bracelet in mind?" Pierre asked.

I shook my head. After a couple minutes though, I certainly did.

"This. This is the one."

I kissed Pierre before turning to the lady behind the counter.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Could I personalize a bracelet?"

"Of course. What were you thinking of doing?"

"I was thinking of incorporating my daughter's birthstone and inscribing her name."

"Aww...that sounds lovely. What's her name?"

"Charlotte, but we call her Carly for short."

"Is this her?"

"Mmhmm..."

"She's adorable."

"Thanks."

After straightening things around with the bracelet, we learned that it would take about two-three weeks to be made. I couldn't wait to tell Sheena about it, just like Pierre couldn't wait to tell David.

"I have so much to tell you." I told Sheena shortly after we came home.

"What?" she said anxiously, tapping her foot.

"We saw Lizzie today, an hour into our day in the city...and..."

"You saw her? What the fuck?! I can't believe this shit! Oh my God! I could rip her fucking head off!"

"Will you let me finish?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes. Sorry."

"It's okay. Anyway, after we sat down on a bench to eat and relax, twenty minutes later, she came over, I asked what she was doing here. She asked about my potty mouth and of course I said because I have a child. She then called Carly a 'thing' when she stated about how we could reproduce. You know, and during all this bullshit, I tried grabbing at her throat, but Pierre wouldn't let me."

"Too bad you couldn't. That bitch is gonna her ass whooped one day. Did Pierre say anything?"

"Oh, definitely. He said and I quote,'Ok. You know what. I'm filing a restraining order against you, alright? None of us ever want to see your face again.'" I said laughing at the end.

"Your fiancee is fucking awesome. Did she run away and cry then?"

"Yeah. She did."

"Fantastic. I'm glad that we're never gonna see that skank ever again."

"Me too. It's such a relief." I said sighing and lying down on my bed.

"Oh! I need to tell you something!" I exclaimed, sitting up.

"What?"

"Pierre and I decided to customize a bracelet with Carly's birthstone and inscribing her name!"

"Oh my God! That is fantastic!"

The sound of excitement got the attention of our men, who were down in the kitchen.

"What are you two so happy about?" Pierre asked after climbing up the stairs.

"I told Sheena about Carly's bracelet."

They simply shook their heads and laughed to themselves.

"What? Why are you guys laughing at us?" Sheena asked.

"You two are so silly. I can't believe what I'm gonna have to deal with once we're married." David said which earned him a shove from Sheena.

"You're an ass."

"But you love me."

"Yeah, you're right. I love you too."

He kissed her on the cheek and held her close. I smiled at the cuteness.

"I agree with him. You are a handful, just like her."

I rolled my eyes.

"I love you, you pain in the ass."

He laughed and held me close as well.

"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!! :)