Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

This Feels Like A Dream

A couple weeks later, Carly's bracelet was finished and I picked it up with her and Sheena by my side. Since it was my bracelet, I tried it on and teared up.

"How is it?" the lady behind the counter asked.

"It's perfect." I said tearing up.

"I love it, too." Sheena said placing her hands on my shoulders.

After I paid for it, we headed home because today felt like a lying around the house kind of day.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked Sheena as I laid across one side of the sectional.

"I dunno. I just wanna lay around."

"Uh...how about a movie or a marathon?"

"Ooh...how about True Blood?"

"Sheena, do you realize that we have a six-month old among us?"

"Oops. Sorry."

I laughed.

"Spongebob? Spongebob will always be awesome."

"Heck yeah! Do you have all the seasons?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I do."

"You are so strange. How old are you?"

"22. I got 'em for her, alright? She deserves to know what Spongebob is."

"Alrighty. Sounds good."

"Yes!"

Not even a moment later, I found my Spongebob dvds and put in the first one. When my phone rang, a couple hours had passed and I was half asleep.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Sleepy?"

Clearly, it was my fiancee.

"Yeah...Sheena, Carly and I are watching Spongebob. She's absolutely loving it. I knew she would."

"She has good taste, like her mother." he said with a hint of a laugh.

"She does, doesn't she? Anyway, what's up?" I said laughing.

"Just hanging out with the guys. I thought I'd see how you and Carly were doing."

"Aww...aren't you sweet?" I joked.

"Skyla..."

"Sorry about that. I appreciate it."

"Good."

I could hear the guys laughing in the background; I held in a laugh. Pierre has always been such a dork, but I don't mind; I love it.

"I love you, you dork."

"I love you, too."

"Talk to you tonight?"

"Yep. Talk to you tonight."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and happily sighed. I looked over at Sheena and she was asleep, just like Carly.
I figured I should nap like them, so I turned off the toons and laid my head down.

It was our wedding day. Pierre and I had decided to do it in my hometown in upstate New York. It was beautiful and warm outside as we were having our wedding outdoors. In only a few minutes, I would be walking down the aisle to my soon-to-be husband. Tears threatened to run down my face, but I kept then from falling down.

"Ready to go?" Sheena, who was five months pregnant, asked me.

"You have no idea." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Great. I'm gonna go down. I shall see you very soon."

"Hug?"

"Of course."

After a quick hug, she smiled at me and made the march down the aisle. Once she was there, I glanced at my dad, who nodded and grabbed his hand. My heart felt like it was gonna pound out of my chest as I saw Pierre and only got worse as I walked down the aisle...


"Argh...what?!" I asked groggily.

"Hey. So, you fell asleep?" Pierre asked.

"All of us did as a matter-of-fact. Why? What time is it?"

"3. I just got home."

"So, we were asleep for two hours. Wow. Why are you home so early?"

"Sebastien got sick, so we decided to head back."

"That's a bummer."

"Yeah, but I had you and Carly to come home to." he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled.

"Sit down." I said patting down the cushion next to me.

"Can I see the bracelet?"

"Yep."

I raised my wrist and he took a good look at it. He nodded.

"It's perfect. Hey, I was thinking about getting a tattoo dedicated to you and Carly."

Tears became to form in my eyes at that very moment.

"That's a fantastic idea." I said before I kissed him.

He smiled and wrapped an arm around me.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

I yawned again before I spoke again.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah. Anything."

I nodded.

"You interrupted an amazing dream."

"What was it?"

"It was our wedding day. It was a beautiful day in my hometown and warm as we were getting married outside. Sheena was actually five months pregnant. You woke me up as my dad was walking me down the aisle." I said dreamily.

"Wow. Sorry I interrupted it."

"It's okay. We are going to get married next year, so I don't mind."

That brought smiles to the both of our faces. We began kissing, but before we got too into it, Carly cried. We pulled apart and I picked her up.

"What's wrong honey?"

I tried rocking her. Nope.

"Do you have a dirty diaper?" I asked feeling her diaper.

Yeah, that's what it was.

"Wanna come up with me while I change her diaper?"

"Yep."

"Geez...what in the world did I feed you? Yuck..." I said making a face as I changed her diaper.

"Want me to throw this out and hand you a wash cloth?"

"Please and thank you."

"So, how did today go?" I asked changing her diaper.

"It was really fun. When we were out today, we went past the tattoo shop, which is when I thought about that tattoo idea."

"Ooh...cool. Did anyone get a tattoo or no?"

"No, but David was really thinking about getting one today."

Around ten, I was way too ready for bed. I literally fell onto the bed.

"Tired honey?" Pierre asked walking into the room.

"Yes. Yes I am."

"You wanna change?"

I shook my head.

"Are you sure?" he asked sitting next to me.

I shrugged. He laughed.

"Ok. I think I'm gonna change."

"Alright Skyla."

After I changed, I slipped under the covers while waiting for Pierre.

Pierre

When I came back from the bathroom, Skyla was already fast asleep. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. I thought what I told her about the tattoo. What she didn't know is that I already set the appointment to get it done, which is about a couple weeks from now. Oh, how I couldn't wait till then and I can't wait to surprise her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not my best, but...I hope everyone enjoys this! :)