Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

Who Doesn't Love Surprises?

Another two weeks have passed and the day of our wedding is getting closer and closer every day. It's April and in mid-July, we will get married in my hometown in New York. We talked about it for quite a while, but it was an easy decision and we knew it was the ideal place for it. Anyway, David and Sheena would be getting married a couple months later in Montreal and we'd be there, so everything evened itself it out. At the moment, I'm making a list of who to invite to the wedding with Sheena, while I wait for Pierre to come home. He told me that he and David were out doing wedding stuff of their own. Making up a guest list was certainly not one of the funnest things in the world. I couldn't wait till we were done.

"Where should I start? Hmm...family?" I asked.

"Sounds good."

I rubbed my eyebrows and got started. I had a lot of family. I imagined it was gonna be a decently sized wedding just because of that. An hour later, I made my list of people that I want to come to the wedding. Now, I just need Pierre's list and we can send invitations in a couple months or so.

Pierre

I may have told Skyla that I would be out doing wedding type things today, but I did not tell her that I was also going to get that tattoo also.

"Did you really not tell her?" David asked while we waited in the tattoo shop.

"Yes. I told her, but I didn't tell that I was getting it done today. It's a surprise."

"She'll definitely love it. She'll be speechless." he said patting my back.

I couldn't wait. While getting my tattoo, there was use in trying to wipe the huge smile off my face.

Back To Skyla And Sheena

"What do you wanna do after we're done today?" I asked my best friend.

She shook her head.

"Dinner?"

"Sounds lovely."

The rest of the afternoon consisted of helping Sheena with her guest list, which I couldn't believe that she was working on. She definitely is not a procrastinator; she's a 'I'm gonna this shit done fast as possible' kind of person.

"You ready to go out to dinner?" I asked Sheena.

Not even a moment later, Pierre called. I smiled as I answered it.

"Hello?" I sang.

"You sound happy."

"I am. Today's been a fairly good day besides doing my side of the guest list. How has your day been?"

"Really good. Better than I thought it'd be."

"Good. Are you on your way home?"

"Yep. What are you up to?"

"Sheena, Carly and I were gonna go out to dinner. You and David wanna join us?"

"Sure. Where we usually go for lunch?"

"Yeah. That's the place."

"Alright. See you in twenty?"

"See you in twenty."

"Love ya!"

"Love ya too! Tell Carly I said I love her too."

"Will do. Bye."

"Bye."

I quickly hung up the phone and stuck into my purse.

"So, we're meeting the guys for lunch?"

"Yep."

"Awesome."

We met up with Pierre and David in no time at all.

"Hey hun." Pierre said hugging me.

"Hey. I couldn't wait to get out of that house. As tired as I get, I'm so happy to be out and about."

"I bet. Hey, I have something to show you later." he whispered the last part in my ear.

I smirked.

"Am I gonna like it?"

"Yes. Yes, you will and I'm pretty much guaranteeing that our daughter is gonna like it also."

I simply nodded and kept on walking.

Pierre

After I spoke to Skyla about the tattoo, I caught a smirk from David.

"Shut up!" I mouthed.

He just smirked and turned back around as he walked hand in hand with Sheena.

"So, did you guys do anything besides wedding stuff today?" Skyla asked.

"Besides grabbing lunch, nope. All business, no play."

Another smirk came from Sheena. I loved how everyone knew about the tattoo but Skyla. I absolutely could not wait to see her reaction.

Two Hours Later

It was nearing eight o'clock, also Carly's bedtime, which I decided was the perfect time to surprise Skyla.

"Can I show you and Carly something?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"Yeah. Of course. What is it?" she said excitedly.

I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Your enthusiasm."

"I can't be that excited?"

"Of course. I enjoy your over-excitement."

She laughed as she buried her face in my neck.

"Ok. What would you like to show me and Carly?"

"This."

I pulled up my sleeve and showed it to her.

"Oh my God." she said speechless.

"When did you get this...wait...did you get this today?"

'Yes. After lunch, David and I headed to the tattoo shop."

"How long have you had this planned?"

"I made the appointment two weeks ago."

"Am I the only one who didn't know?"

"Yeah. I'm glad you didn't catch the smirks David and Sheena had tonight."

"I'm so unobservant. I swear..." she said shaking her head while laughing.

"That's okay. So, how do you like it?'

"It's beautiful." she said running her fingers over it.

I smiled and kissed her deeply, pulling her onto my lap. After a minute, I realized that Carly was beside us in her playpen asleep.

"I think we better get her to bed. Thank goodness that we don't have to change our diaper like we had to a couple weeks ago."

"Yeah. That was a lot of fun." she said laughing.

"I guess she'll just have to see it tomorrow then." I said laughing myself.

I picked her quietly and gently as I could and all of us headed upstairs to put her to bed.
After Carly was asleep and set safely into bed, Skyla and I walked to our bedroom to change into our pyjamas and watch a movie.

"I'm glad today went so well and guess what?" she asked.

"What?"

"I'm not so tired tonight. Isn't that weird?! It must be a sign of the apocalypse!" she said dramatically.

"It is, but it means you're awake enough for sex." I said lightly touching her thigh.

She moaned then smirked.

"It does mean that, doesn't it? Wanna have some fun?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"What do you think?" I said seductively.

Let's just say we had an eventful night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to let you guys know, the next chapter will be Pierre and Skyla's wedding and the chapter after, which will be the last, is gonna be David and Sheena's wedding and a small dialogue. Many chapters ago, I said there would be 25 chapters, but this obviously has changed. I feel this needed at least another chapter to finish this baby up. P.S. Enjoy!!